What's new

Mosul Consulate Hostage Crisis (Update: All Hostages Have Been Freed)

They robbed Mosul central bank i dont think they want money.

Your government will give them anything they desire. Once the ottomans forced others to pay them. Today you pay the real khalifs.

Their gunmen get medical treatment in turkey for free. They don´t even need passports to travel in your country.

Your government will give them anything they desire. Once the ottomans forced others to pay them. Today you pay the real khalifs.
Well Erdogan is a coward i will give you that. :tup:

Their gunmen get medical treatment in turkey for free. They don´t even need passports to travel in your country.
These allegations are allready smashed in Syrian Civil War thread, you missed alot since your absent.

Well Erdogan is a coward i will give you that. :tup:

Maybe you live outside of turkey in Switzerland? If you try to say something like that in turkey, than turkish police will put you in jail and sentence you to 10 years of prison with a show process.

Students which threw eggs at a minister got more than 12 years prison in your country.

These allegations are allready smashed in Syrian Civil War thread, you missed alot since your absent.

I have seen photos of their commanders getting medical treatment in turkish hospitals at government cost. Turkish tax payer (You) are paying for their fighters and they take your employees as hostage and show you the middle finger.

Maybe you live outside of turkey in Switzerland? If you try to say something like that in turkey, than turkish police will put you in jail and sentence you to 10 years of prison with a show process.
Did you hear @Sinan @Targon they will get you. :D

Students which threw eggs at a minister got more than 12 years prison in your country.
o_O

I have seen photos of their commanders getting medical treatment in turkish hospitals at government cost. Turkish tax payer (You) are paying for their fighters and they take your employees as hostage and show you the middle finger.
He came covered as a refugee without papers, thousands of refugees recieved free medical threatment.

"Erdogan is a coward.".... so when will the police get me ?

It doesnt look bad at all, its a Russian movie called ''Mongol'' i wanted to watch it for a long time but never had the time.

thanks, didn't know. rotten tomatoes ratings are good. will watch :) but the armour and swords/sabers look awkward LOL

Your government employees are still captive. Are´nt you concerned? I thought you all are patriots? Proud of your history and nation? o_O

Your government employees are still captive. Are´nt you concerned? I thought you all are patriots? Proud of your history and nation? o_O

What are we supposed to do ? storm into iraq and doner knives ? :D we are concerned but doing something is government's job, we are not happy with their incompetence either.

So you admit that your countries government ist incompetent?

And still you think all your defence projects, and economical policies are on track? How can imcompetent government make things go smooth for your future? o_O

So you admit that your countries government ist incompetent?

And still you think all your defence projects, and economical policies are on track? How can imcompetent government make things go smooth for your future? o_O

They stick their noses on matters that they can't handle just for emotional reasons and prestige, doesn't means everything is out of track in the country.

Back
Top Bottom