What's new

Mostly Pakistani nationals fighting for ISIS in Afghanistan: Taliban

Got reduced to half and yet talks like a champ. Which World you live in ?

The real world my friend, the real world. reduced like a champ, again raise like a champ and will face you again like a champ and kick you again like a champ. Face it or keep dreaming

The real world my friend, the real world. reduced like a champ, again raise like a champ and will face you again like a champ and kick you again like a champ. Face it or keep dreaming
Talk when you rise..

Bind in on a frame and hang it on your bedroom wall.
WOW what a Indian logic but sorry i can't gift my wall to you, so please help your self and hang in your wall. I repeat again hang it on your wall (hope two time will enough and he didn't asked third time)

These are the ex-Taliban members of TTP from Khyber , Orakzai and Mohmand who are now operating under the name of ISIS. These Pakistani nationals of tribal agencies can easily operate in adjacent border provinces of Afghanistan.
so why dont your Afghan brothers fight and kill those ISIS member or the former TTP members,
why are they having an easy ride in Afghanistan?

:lol: .. its convenient to blame Pakistan for any side

see here ...

Afghans say Taliban who are doing attacks in Afghanistan are Pakistanis
Taliban say that ISIS militants , who are attacking Taliban , are Pakistanis

So its Pakistani vs Pakistani

AND , per se , no matter which side indian cheer for , they are in fact cheering for Pakistanis :what: :cheesy: :rofl:

:lol: .. its convenient to blame Pakistan for any side

see here ...

Afghans say Taliban who are doing attacks in Afghanistan are Pakistanis
Taliban say that ISIS militants , who are attacking Taliban , are Pakistanis

So its Pakistani vs Pakistani

AND , per se , no matter which side indian cheer for , they are in fact cheering for Pakistanis :what: :cheesy: :rofl:

So Pakistanis are going crazy in Afghanistan and fighting on both sides while the poor innocent people of kachi abadi state are hiding in their mud huts all scared asking for mighty and moral India for help because big bad Pakistanis are destroying their country. :lol::lol::lol:

so why dont your Afghan brothers fight and kill those ISIS member or the former TTP members,
why are they having an easy ride in Afghanistan?
Which Afghan brothers of mine are you talking about, Afghan-Taliban or Afghan-security forces?, keep up with the news

Which Afghan brothers of mine are you talking about, Afghan-Taliban or Afghan-security forces?, keep up with the news
The ones that accuse Pakistan of every vile thing happening in Afghanistan.
Connect the dots.

Back
Top Bottom