What's new

Mostly Pakistani nationals fighting for ISIS in Afghanistan: Taliban

Samandri

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The Taliban militants group in Afghanistan has claimed that the ISIS affiliates operating in Afghanistan are mostly Pakistani nationals with few young Afghan men recruited by the group.
Taliban also ruled out that the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan (IMU) terrorist group is based in Afghanistan, insisting that the militant groups are fighting under the flag and policy of Taliban in Afghanistan.

“People under the name of Daesh are currently only operating in one or two districts of Nangarhar who are mostly Pakistani nationals with a very small number of young locals,” Taliban spokesman Zabiullah Mujaihid said.

He was responding to questions of a local media outlet in Afghanistan. “They cross over the border from Pakistan and there is no one else operating anywhere under this name in Afghanistan,” Mujahid added.

The remarks by Mujahid comes amid growing concerns that the ISIS affiliates are looking to gain foothold in Afghanistan.

This comes as Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan (IMU) declared as a terrorist organization by the United States declared it is now part of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) terrorist group.

The group recently released a video which purportedly shows the group’s leader Usmon Ghazi and his fighters taking oath of allegiance to ISIS terror group and its leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

The allegiance by IMU to ISIS terrorist group was followed almost two weeks after the death of the Taliban supreme leader Mullah Mohammad Omar was confirmed.

IMU issued a statement earlier this month demanding clarification from the Taliban regarding Mullah Omar’s death while accusing the group lying his death.

Mostly Pakistani nationals fighting for ISIS in Afghanistan: Taliban - Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |

Originally from Spokesman of Islamic Emirate answers several important questions | Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan

And they wonder why Afghanistan hates pakistan to the core . Will u ever let your neighbourhood in peace at all .

You mean like:
1. Annexing Hyderabad
2. Supporting Mukti Bhani (they used to boil people alive -- on par with ISIS? nooooooo!)
3. Supporting Tamil Tigers?
4. Annexing Goa
5. Annexing Sikkim
6. Annexing of Junagadh

Who knew Amnesia could be selective?

Last edited:
You mean like:
1. Annexing Hyderabad
2. Supporting Mukti Bhani (they used to boil people alive -- on par with ISIS? noon)
3. Supporting Tamil Tigers?
4. Annexing Goa

Who knew Amnesia could be selective?

do you have any idea what you are talking about??
what annexing of hyderabad, goa, kashmir to india have to do with it??
supporting of mukti bhani was praised by every country except pakistan.

but in case of pakistan.. in every islamic terrorists organisation there is always a pakistani connection.

do you have any idea what you are talking about??
what annexing of hyderabad, goa, kashmir to india have to do with it??
supporting of mukti bhani was praised by every country except pakistan.

but in case of pakistan.. in every islamic terrorists organisation there is always a pakistani connection.

I have good idea of what I'm talking about -- however you my dear can huff and puff all you want, you cannot deny that your country (India) has been meddling in the affairs of sovereign states and even annexing them (which Pakistan has not done thus far).

Praise or no praise -- it is the nature of the conduct that matters.

Huff, Pufffff, Huff Pufffff -- ;-)

Great. After Mujahdin and Taliban, Pakistan is now contributing for ISIS.
Awesome.

Pakistan Zindabad.

So pakistan after supporting afghan taliban for decades is supporting ISIS to kill them ? :cheesy:

The Taliban militants group in Afghanistan has claimed that the ISIS affiliates operating in Afghanistan are mostly Pakistani nationals with few young Afghan men recruited by the group.
Taliban also ruled out that the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan (IMU) terrorist group is based in Afghanistan, insisting that the militant groups are fighting under the flag and policy of Taliban in Afghanistan.

“People under the name of Daesh are currently only operating in one or two districts of Nangarhar who are mostly Pakistani nationals with a very small number of young locals,” Taliban spokesman Zabiullah Mujaihid said.

He was responding to questions of a local media outlet in Afghanistan. “They cross over the border from Pakistan and there is no one else operating anywhere under this name in Afghanistan,” Mujahid added.

The remarks by Mujahid comes amid growing concerns that the ISIS affiliates are looking to gain foothold in Afghanistan.

This comes as Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan (IMU) declared as a terrorist organization by the United States declared it is now part of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) terrorist group.

The group recently released a video which purportedly shows the group’s leader Usmon Ghazi and his fighters taking oath of allegiance to ISIS terror group and its leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

The allegiance by IMU to ISIS terrorist group was followed almost two weeks after the death of the Taliban supreme leader Mullah Mohammad Omar was confirmed.

IMU issued a statement earlier this month demanding clarification from the Taliban regarding Mullah Omar’s death while accusing the group lying his death.

Mostly Pakistani nationals fighting for ISIS in Afghanistan: Taliban - Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |

Originally from Spokesman of Islamic Emirate answers several important questions | Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan

This news may be true -- however some points to consider:

1. Labelling anybody a Pakistani in Afghanistan denies them legitimacy -- for example the Taliban seethe at being labelled Pakistani henchmen
2. Further the people who label the Taliban Pakistani henchmen -- the erstwhile Mujahideen -- were once called Pakistani henchmen (I would encourage you to watch Najibullah's speeches)
3. So whether this is true or not -- it is a clever tactic by the Taliban to essentially play tag and call ISIS "it" -- not ISIS is the Pakistani slave
4. Afghan government officials and politicians have been at this game for a while -- insinuating that the ISIS is actually "ISI + S"
5. It is highly unlikely that Pakistanis could be operating in Afghanistan without an Afghan core -- they do not know the land and would be easy prey for other belligerents
6. Note Turkey is similarly accused by the Kurds, Syrians, Iraqis of secretly supporting ISIS

So now you will believe Taliban to bash Pakistan and Pakistanis. Really how low you people can go?

Arey yaar again denial ? See your encouragement of your youth to take arms against india to become a suicide bomber will have equal anf opposite reaction . Yiu should understand ISIS is not like Talibans . These are ideology based groups . That ideology is No national pride other than pride of Allah . Which means the same happened recently during your independent day celebrations like wahabis blamed Pakistani for being nationalistic .

Let me tell you ISIS wont find very hard to attract more than enough Pakistani who being brainwashed to kill himself against India like kasab usman Sajjad etc . Thats why even if yiu wipr out all Pakistani Talibans these Pakistani ISIS will get strong hold

And they wonder why Afghanistan hates pakistan to the core . Will u ever let your neighbourhood in peace at all .
i ask you the same question

first it was Pakistan created taliban now its Pakistani nationals fighting for isis Whats next ?

Arey yaar again denial ? See your encouragement of your youth to take arms against india to become a suicide bomber will have equal anf opposite reaction . Yiu should understand ISIS is not like Talibans . These are ideology based groups . That ideology is No national pride other than pride of Allah . Which means the same happened recently during your independent day celebrations like wahabis blamed Pakistani for being nationalistic .

Let me tell you ISIS wont find very hard to attract more than enough Pakistani who being brainwashed to kill himself against India like kasab usman Sajjad etc . Thats why even if yiu wipr out all Pakistani Talibans these Pakistani ISIS will get strong hold

You should fcking understand there is only one power standing between you infidels and these ISIS who would enjoy more to behead an infidel than me, and that someone is Pakistan.

Now keep on ranting, and spare me your ignorant lectures. You are taught to hate Pakistan and that is the best you do, tomorrow ISIS would say people fighting them are Pakistanis and I am sure you would believe ISIS.

You should fcking understand there is only one power standing between you infidels and these ISIS who would enjoy more to behead an infidel than me, and that someone is Pakistan.

Now keep on ranting, and spare me your ignorant lectures. You are taught to hate Pakistan and that is the best you do, tomorrow ISIS would say people fighting them are Pakistanis and I am sure you would believe ISIS.

Actually this is very true -- Indians have a free buffer state in Pakistan

Their so called 'insecurity' and lack of confidence in themselves have resulted in Pakistan being perpetually in a state of war with its neighbors.

Back
Top Bottom