What's new

Most Happy Nations in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i think - i think pakistanis are infect most happiest bunch .....

everytime kamran drop his catch remind me - if you happy and you know clap your hands :yahoo:

btw i think punjabi on both side of border are happiest bunch .

ok i think - i think pakistanis are infect most happiest bunch .....

everytime kamran drop his catch remind me - if you happy and you know clap your hands :yahoo:

btw i think punjabi on both side of border are happiest bunch .

You can see the number of jokes about kamran kamal to know our happiness :P

peace loving nations are always happy for what they have achieved in the past.:pakistan:

One thing i need to know is whether this ranking dipicts the happiness of individuals towards their living standard, their Govt., their country or what? As Muslims we always reply to the question of, "How are you" with "Allah ka Shukar hai" meaning "Fine, thanks to Allah".

To my Indian friends posting links to Economic rankings.....

article-1021195-015B967C00000578-272_468x359.jpg

What are you guys behsing with each other for essentially you're saying to each other "No no you're not THAT happy, I know!!"

What are you guys behsing with each other for essentially you're saying to each other "No no you're not THAT happy, I know!!"

pfffft stop acting up Asim , we all know - i am way more happier than you. :yahoo:

now go n finish those troll - that will justify my point. :D

seems like peoples are crying here to prove that they are more happy than others :rofl:

or Pakistan isn't above in the list of happy nation :rofl:

this list doesnt make any sense.

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

how on earth hungry and unstale countries like egypt is happier than the europe especially scandanavia.

this list doesnt make any sense.

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

how on earth hungry and unstale countries like egypt is happier than the europe especially scandanavia.

because money is not everything........

One thing i need to know is whether this ranking dipicts the happiness of individuals towards their living standard, their Govt., their country or what? As Muslims we always reply to the question of, "How are you" with "Allah ka Shukar hai" meaning "Fine, thanks to Allah".

To my Indian friends posting links to Economic rankings.....

article-1021195-015B967C00000578-272_468x359.jpg
maybe he lost a match and was unhappy in that moment. it is true that money cant buy happiness, but there is also no guarantee taht being poor makes you happy, as a matter of fact, if you are poor there is a maximum chances to be unhappy compare to someone who have money.

Then what is it??

Is it how country is run?/ (politicians)

Social security?

Ease of basic necessities (food water,electricity)??

Corruption concerns , Job concerns, etc..???

I am surprised and happy to know that most Pakistani people are happy with the life they have in there.

Congrats again.

yes, money is not everything, but at the same time it can be alot of things. i doubt if you have a happy life in an unstable coutry with shortage of food and jobs.

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

if we go by that logic, afghanistan would be the happiest country on earth, unstale and very poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom