What's new

Bangladesh ranked 11th happiest country in the world by Happy Planet Index

And if you get the time, try to understand what the rank means - efficiency of well being in terms of ecological impact, not a rank of well being. China is rated 60 BTW, so show some respect to your papa too.

The quality of education and english comprehension in Pakistan and BD seems to be getting from bad to worse.

Hahaha I can smell something is burning....

The data | Happy Planet Index

The new HPI results show the extent to which 151 countries across the globe produce long, happy and sustainable lives for the people that live in them. The overall index scores rank countries based on their efficiency, how many long and happy lives each produces per unit of environmental output.

that's RAWamy conspiracy. RAWamy giving you better information about your country. Don't believe it.

Or may be that's because Millions of poor illiterate bangladeshis who could die earlier, migrated to other country to decrease average life expectancy of that country and that also increase life expectancy of average bangladeshi.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And they says that we are obsessed with skin colour.

But I didn't knew that Indian are darker than ugly black adakatta bangladeshi.

oye hum tere tamil se gore hai kya bat kar raha hai tu :rofl::rofl::rofl:

In frebuary their was an article that india was the second happiest country, now this , next time somalia will be the happiest country

One of richest country Qatar is at last 3 and BD is at 11. I think there is some RAW conspiracy in that. :P

Back
Top Bottom