What's new

Most Chinese doubt superpower status for China

Chinese don't talk and bullshit about their achievements. In addition they are always humble unlike our next door neighbours who always hide under the umbrella of "we are a democracy hence we are better" when compared to China. Sad but true.

Do you brag about cheating and copy stuff you did in exam??

china is still far from being a democratic developed open country let alone superpower~~~~

I am sorry, but my feeble little mind failed to comprehend the relationship between a ideology and a world class.
Sir, maybe you can enlighten a poor and un-democratic person like me on this subject! After all, you are from the best democratic, open and free country in the world!:smitten:

Do you brag about cheating and copy stuff you did in exam??

It might be worth bragging if you have the TECHNIQUES and the TECHNOLOGIES needed to cheat in a exam. :azn:

After all, of all the students that fails to get straight As, but still want straight As on a exam, only a few students got the balls and the brains to cheat on a exam:cheers: Some students are simply 2 dumb or lack the balls to cheat on a exam :azn:

PS: Please don't associate the above comment with any particular country:smokin:

Peace

Last edited:
But u brag and boast of something which the world know u incabable of.:rofl::rofl:

We do not brag and boast!!!! Its the Chinese in PDF who get wet dreams of India becoming a powerful country :rofl:

Seems like there are lot of sleepless Chinese forumers here

This can be attributed to the fact the Chinese in general don't buy Western opinions.After all the ,West has a history of hyping its foes.

Another fact would be,general educated Chinese are modest,i wonder if its a cultural trait.

tell me how you illegally immigrate massively? you know a secret i don't?

on land there's russia, north korea, vietnam, india, pakistan, myanmar, mongolia, afghanistan. you can try to escape by boat, but if you can access a boat you're rich already. you could try to escape by airplane but if you can afford airplane you are rich already. no one that needs to get out can get out, no one that can get out needs to.

90% of the overseas chinese are 2nd+ generation from the qing dynasty.

please use facts, 11 tourists missing in SK, wtf that means, that's your best evidence?
:cheesy:You are partially right, but there are ones who's neither rich enough to do what ever they want nor too poor to get out this country, for example some intellectuals. And some rich ppl's family really need to ..They are not illegal immigrants of course.:bunny:

:cheesy:You are partially right, but there are ones who's neither rich enough to do what ever they want nor too poor to get out this country, for example some intellectuals. And some rich ppl's family really need to ..They are not illegal immigrants of course.:bunny:

哈哈,贪官都以“投资移民”的形式去米国了。对于那些一心想出国的人,我只能说,金子总会发光,垃圾总会发臭。就算出国了也只能扫地刷盘子。我老爸是82级武大化学系毕业的,他班上有很多人出国,只有一个混的好。有两个在米国死了(车祸),还有一个98年一读完博士就从米国回来,现在在北大任教,另外一个在米国博士毕业后做了10年的研究员(在米国研究员是最低级别的科学家),前几个月刚刚被卡内基梅隆大学辞退,现在正在考虑回国。而那个混的很好的人毕业后根本没搞化学了,15年前刚好赶上计算机的潮流,米国的化学系给了他奖学金之后他从化学系转到了计算机系,毕业后就搞软件销售发财了。98年回来的那个同学刚好赶上了中国科技快熟发展的潮流,而别的人要么不幸遇到了车祸,要么一直被白人压制。我老爸在读博士期间也一时访问过米国的学校(WSU,华盛顿州立大学,材料科学研究组),呵呵,那时候我才上五年级。。。所以我略对国外的情况有点了解~

In all honesty, I just hope that either India or China can soon somehow become a force that even the US has to reckon. Wouldn't mind seeing an Asian nation become a superpower for once. (Japan doesn't count due to a lack of military strength and being under the US control.)

It might be worth bragging if you have the TECHNIQUES and the TECHNOLOGIES needed to cheat in a exam. :azn:

PS: Please don't associate the above comment with any particular country:smokin:

Peace

Good to know your school concentrates more on cheating and copying, than on real hard work.
Let me tell you one thing, cheaters, copiers and frauds would always end as runner up from whom they copy;);) and are so weak in their on basics that for whole life they remain dependent upon others.

Peace
:azn::azn:

USA is the only superpower. China is fast emerging as global powers.

almost all the Chinese don't think so. almost all the chinese think the only superpower is USA and we chinese have a long way to go. we know our chanlleging in the future and will keep our feet on the ground. But it is wierd that so many western medias talking about china's threaten or something similar. It confussed me a little bit.

Good to know your school concentrates more on cheating and copying, than on real hard work.
Let me tell you one thing, cheaters, copiers and frauds would always end as runner up from whom they copy;);) and are so weak in their on basics that for whole life they remain dependent upon others.

Peace
:azn::azn:

have your teachers ever told you to make a cheat sheet for an exam, let you ues it, then on the exam you found out that you never even needed it?

Back
Top Bottom