What's new

Most Attractive Tourist Destinations in Pakistan

French beach Karachi ....................

11324966_156627464668772_1830340867_n.jpg

user_offline.gif

Arang Kel, Neelum Valley

A Breathtaking, Lush Green Village In Neelum Valley, Kashmir. Situated at the hill top near Kel, about 1500 feet ascend from River Neelam. It is also a village full of beautiful sceneries. It is a piece of utmost beauty, one can find in Kashmir. Visit Neelum Valley for Arang Kel, a worth visiting place.

...................................................................................

An inside view of The Lahore Museum.

6899917508_1bd87938b6_b.jpg

ceilings-of-Lahore-museum.jpg

2488211575_f56d58c68f_o.jpg

218450,xcitefun-lahore-museum-1.jpg

muree is good place to visit but people in muree i are really annoying they are so greedy and want to kidnap people to get their damn hotel ofr buy from them something . gov must take action so people can move free enjoy .

.................................................................................................

565ad2d2cc109.jpg

An entertainer is walking at the end of the ski slope in Malam Jabba.

MINGORA: With a number of stunning sites, Swat valley draws tourists in droves in the summer season, when they can enjoy the natural beauty, pleasant weather and serenity offered by the valley.

However, in winter, the valley offers more to lovers of winter sports and snowfall.

Popular among the many sites for snowfall and winter tourism are the Malam Jabba, Miandam and Kalam resorts where heavy snowfall attracts a multitude of tourists

...............................................................................................
Lahore Zoo

Established in 1872, Lahore Zoo is one of the largest zoos in South Asia. Today the zoo houses a collection of about 1380 animals of 136 species. Just beside Lahore Zoo, is, Jinnah Park and Quaid-e-Azam library that are also popular attractions of Lahore.

lahore%2Bzoo.jpg

...........................................................................................
ATT_1447952414851_facebook_1447132161061.jpg

Last year i visited khunjrab .that was one of the memorable tour i would ever gone in my life .roads are good now and more works are being done .hope they shall better than before .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom