What's new

Mossad’s deputy head ASSASSINATED !

lol... more israeli than the israelis...

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

lol..........

Mosad getting a taste of their own medicine, NICE! Payback for USS Liberty, Lavon affair, etc...

Officially confirmed!

Great job Iran. This strikes fear into the heart of the Zionist Satan!

Awesome news kill all israeli decision makers.

If true its a really good news. These zionist thugs should be taught a lesson they won't forget.

May he rest in piss, good ridance. The less of such thrash the better.

i'm not asking you bozos to shed even a single drop or tear......the same way you shouldnt expect me to ;)

and this is where the conversation ends....you're new on this forum and i dont even know who you are or where you came from.....

shoo

To all indians, please sing '' It's a fake news, It's a fake news & last, but not the least, It's a fake news '' That oughta ease the irregularities and put you all to sleep for the night. :rofl:

Very positive news. Looking forward to more of these things happening to US/Israel.

It takes two hands to clap ... Iran is taking care of business lolz..

Sorry ..fake news..i guess we'll have to wait for israel's next false flag operation.thread should be closed.

Epic failure guys... clowns..:rofl::rofl:

It was ex Israeli commando who was fighting the drunken Arab and lost really this is what you want us all to believe !!!!!

Or drunken Arab was trying to fight Israeli commando on board to prevent this from happening as it now turns out even the people filming this were Jewish tourist how convenience and the country who most benefited from this is Israel.
I won't assume you are in touch with reality but the ex Israeli commando was stabbed from behind in the back by the terrorist sitting behind him while trying to stop the terrorists in front of him, you'd know this if you read the article and were not deluded beyond help.

This is so obvious. This was a Death (Assassination) threat from those who published this news. :butcher:

How would PressTV benefit from faking something like this.

This is so obvious. This was a Death (Assassination) threat from those who published this news. :butcher:

How would PressTV benefit from faking something like this.

For local consumption .. election coming and economical hardship in increasing for people of Iran..

If that is the case, Israel now is faced with a capable foe. A demonstration of a tooth for a tooth type of revenge.

Israeli Mossad’s deputy head Teseby Ashkolov was assassinated by an explosive device which blew up in his car in Spain, while another Israeli source reported that an assassination attempt aiming at Minister of Defence Ehud Barak was thwarted in Singapore. The news followed that of the bomb attack against the Israeli Embassy in New Delhi, that of the explosive device defused in Tbilisi and of the blast near two Israeli buildings in Bangkok. Further details on the assassination attempt remain vague.
Meanwhile, Israeli channel 2 reported Barak’s assassination attempt, whereas the radio station ‘Sound of Israel’ reported the Minister of Defence as saying that Iran exaggerated while expressing how advanced its nuclear programme is. Barak added that "such a declaration makes it imperative to intensify the international sanctions against Iran so as to paralyze its abilities”.
Barak confirmed in a radio interview that the Iranian nuclear programme has not reached the point of no return yet. He then suggested that Ahmadinejad's country might be behind the three attacks against the Israeli embassies.
Israeli Ministry of Exterior had declared earlier that Iran intends to carry out a series of revenge attacks against Israeli officials in response to the assassination attempts against its nuclear scientists, which Iran blamed on Israel.
Observes expected that Ashkolov’s assassination to be related to the attacks that recently took place in India, Georgia and Thailand that Israeli officials blamed Iran and Hezbollah on in revenge for its leader Imad Mugniyah, who was killed by an explosive device blasted in his car in Febrary 2008.
The New Delhi explosion injured two people, one of which is the wife of an Israeli diplomat; while another person, suspected to be Iranian, was injured in the Bangkok blast.

Car explosion kills Israel's Mossad deputy head | Main1

------------------------

Who told these Jews to mess with Persians? :lol:

For local consumption .. election coming and economical hardship in increasing for people of Iran..

Are you kidding? Iran gov publishing a piece of news on PRESSTV for local consumption?? lol

Any other source for this ? If Iran did this then this is some balls here, Mossad Terrifies the Arabs but not Iran.
if by arabs you mean egypt then you are wrong the mossad was fooled by us before youm kuppor war and during the time from 67 to 73 we have been playing them like fools

Any other source for this ? If Iran did this then this is some balls here, Mossad Terrifies the Arabs but not Iran.

Arabs killed many katsa (Israeli intelligence officers and Mossad station heads) in Europe and elsewhere after the Israeli operation Kideon that targeted Palestinian civilian intellectuals in Europe, jut to add to your lacking knowledge and ignorance, Mossad is most fearful of the Arabs than from anyone else, since it knows that they know who they are, who are their sponsors and proxies and how and where they operate, Iran too knows much about Mossad.

What the hell is Muslim blood? Do you think blood has a religion?
I just got to know a new blood group.
i dont know if its confirmed yet, but to be honest -- i wont shed a tear.

they play with fire when they assassinate Iranian scientists and professors.....they have Muslim blood on their hands.

nothing personal though....

no other news source is reporting this ..............

It is because the revelation or admission by israel will only embarrass israel, crying 'terrorism' won't work because by now the world knows that israel is committing terrorism in Iran.

Remember this when you hear about new missiles and destroying NATO bases on Press TV.

What the hell is Muslim blood? Do you think blood has a religion?
I just got to know a new blood group.

It is a metaphor to depict to what group of people the person belongs to, not to which blood group.
Why do you talk about Hindu than, there is no Hindu in the blood groups, so that will be another new blood group. We will than and up with a new table of blood elements of the human kind or preferably human races as some people insist on calling it.

Back
Top Bottom