What's new

Mossad’s deputy head ASSASSINATED !

Sorry to burst your bubble, not really, but this has been proven to be fake news.
The origin is PressTV.

You not bursting my bubble .. i care less what happens to israel or to it's mossad's head or to Iran .. in general my concern is Pakistan and Pakistan only. If the news is fake then so be it who cares lolz.

Why all the Rats from India hide behind Other countries flag but one thing is for sure about this news over and over Indians are trying to convince each other the news is fake fake or not seen Indians on fire makes it all worth a while.

Let me guess you are a Hindu and untouchable to be precise this news of your Jewish brother being killed or paying for his deeds is is making you angry what goes around comes around.

The truth is you "cry" for your "Terrorist Jewish brothers" when you are just driven by pure hatred of others.

absolutely :tup: :chilli::victory::chilli::victory:
so what your contribution to the topic of the thread??

and for your personal satisfaction why dont you ask your mods for an IP check, and also ask them what do each of the flags represent.

also since you repeated an argument already made use your brain and browse the thread :)
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...s-deputy-head-assassinated-5.html#post2609169

i could meet some royalists in Paris that said the same
but indeed when i spoke with them they showed very much their ignorance about the business in Iran

i respect your choice any way. just let me explain me about pistachios:
there is no governemental or sepahi basiji business as i remember
most are private companies not related to the regime
except Hashemi is having one of the company (hashemi rafsandjani)

by the way Hashemi family invested billion in canada and canada doesn't care at all this money is coming from him ;)
I haven't yet told you I admire your perceptiveness, have I? Well, I do.

Yes, I admit to leaning towards the royalists. A royalist neighbor of mine (retired from the Shah's government) was killed by a mullah-inspired assassin years ago. The murderer fled to Iran to enjoy a career as a movie actor. Yes, the Shah's regime could be oppressive at times but the purpose of this killing was terror, not justice or even revenge, and anyone who has seen
knows the difference between life under the Shah and life under the mullahs.

Yes, I knew about the Rafsanjani connection with the pistachio business. That's the primary reason I won't eat or buy them.

Last edited by a moderator:
my grandfather was close to the Shah, when he was stationed in Masshad @ Pak consulate there. Leading up to the revolution, he was "advised" to leave the country immediately.

looking to today, most people in this region are apathetic to Iranian regime. The Iranian regime INSIDE Iran still has a large degree of support. Most of the westernized Iranians are either in posh areas of Tehran, or they are in Los Angeles fvckin California, for Gods sakes.

but Mr. Soloman, as always, likes to speak on behalf of other people........

hey solomon --- go put on your yarmulke dish and get a job

looking to today, most people in this region are apathetic to Iranian regime. The Iranian regime INSIDE Iran still has a large degree of support. Most of the westernized Iranians are either in posh areas of Tehran, or they are in Los Angeles fvckin California, for Gods sakes.
Iranians outside Iran are still Iranians.
But you're wrong about inside Iran: i would not say about "regime" but the government (which includes the leadership) is very much disliked to hatred.
that's why Khamenei organizes himself who he wants as candidates and there will never be any real free election and no referendum as said Khomeini .
wonder why they scare so much people when as you say they would be popular ;)

my grandfather was close to the Shah, when he was stationed in Masshad @ Pak consulate there. Leading up to the revolution, he was "advised" to leave the country immediately.

but Mr. Soloman, as always, likes to speak on behalf of other people........

hey solomon --- go put on your yarmulke dish and get a job

The election crackdowns and the economy won't win many hearts in any country.
And don't stoop to personal attacks when you disagree with someone, makes you look like a fool.

Iranians outside Iran are still Iranians.
But you're wrong about inside Iran: i would not say about "regime" but the government (which includes the leadership) is very much disliked to hatred.
that's why Khamenei organizes himself who he wants as candidates and there will never be any real free election and no referendum as said Khomeini .
wonder why they scare so much people when as you say they would be popular ;)
and you talking about inside iran lol,so did you changed your mind about killing me or still wanna be a terrorist :D

absolutely :tup: :chilli::victory::chilli::victory:
so what your contribution to the topic of the thread??

and for your personal satisfaction why dont you ask your mods for an IP check, and also ask them what do each of the flags represent.

also since you repeated an argument already made use your brain and browse the thread :)
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...s-deputy-head-assassinated-5.html#post2609169

Best you can do is Personal attacks instead of staying on the topic signs of desperate Person having a Chinese IP means What since you are so heart broken at the assassination of a terrorist i am sure you work for the Terrorist organization and stationed in china or you are using IP generator either way it doesn't mean you are not what i said you are.

Those who could plot 9-11 and miraculously succeed to keep all jews on leave that day, yet they are never asked anything, have proven to the world that they could sacrifice an official(that too if true and that person is not killed for news papers only) to blame it on iran and explode some fire crackers near there embassies(conspiracy centres) in some countries to make it look real and accuse iran of doing that and fool alot of countries who have absolutly no interest in israel-iran-US conflict and there importance is just to add 1 number to a probable voting count in the UN in favour of a probable resolution which would certify US-Israel to be victims and thus would be allowed to kill millions of muslims in iran...SHAMEFULL...LIARS...

Those who could plot 9-11 and miraculously succeed to keep all jews on leave that day, yet they are never asked anything, have proven to the world that they could sacrifice an official(that too if true and that person is not killed for news papers only) to blame it on iran and explode some fire crackers near there embassies(conspiracy centres) in some countries to make it look real and accuse iran of doing that and fool alot of countries who have absolutly no interest in israel-iran-US conflict and there importance is just to add 1 number to a probable voting count in the UN in favour of a probable resolution which would certify US-Israel to be victims and thus would be allowed to kill millions of muslims in iran...SHAMEFULL...LIARS...
Right from the start your ignorance says it all. An Israeli Jewish Hero tried to stop the hijacking and was the first killed during 9/11.

THE MAN WHO was likely the first killed in the 9/11 attacks was a veteran Israeli commando and dot-com millionaire who died fighting to stop ringleader Mohamed Atta from taking over his plane.

According to new details revealed in the final federal report on the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, one of that dreadful day's unsung heroes was 31-year-old Daniel Lewin, who served four years in Israel's elite Sayeret Matkal special forces outfit and was flying from Boston to San Francisco on American Airlines Flight 11.

Ex-Israeli commando tried to halt unfolding hijacking - New York Daily News

At last a good news. Mossad has long resorted to assasination and murder of innocent muslims. It has assasinated many Iranian scientists and now it is training Tibetans into terrorists action in Tibet and China. Israel has long treated the Palestinians as terrorists while they are fighting a liberation war against the Israeli colonization and while also, the Mossad itself is resorting to terrorist action to kill and murder innocent victims.

At last a good news. Mossad has long resorted to assasination and murder of innocent muslims. It has assasinated many Iranian scientists and now it is training Tibetans into terrorists action in Tibet and China. Israel has long treated the Palestinians as terrorists while they are fighting a liberation war against the Israeli colonization and while also, the Mossad itself is resorting to terrorist action to kill and murder innocent victims.
Do Pakistanis still believe this stuff? Even many Arabs don't believe in it anymore. As for the "Palestinian" Arabs who mouth it, whether they like Jews or not they are compelled to do so under threat of terror.

Right from the start your ignorance says it all. An Israeli Jewish Hero tried to stop the hijacking and was the first killed during 9/11.

THE MAN WHO was likely the first killed in the 9/11 attacks was a veteran Israeli commando and dot-com millionaire who died fighting to stop ringleader Mohamed Atta from taking over his plane.

According to new details revealed in the final federal report on the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, one of that dreadful day's unsung heroes was 31-year-old Daniel Lewin, who served four years in Israel's elite Sayeret Matkal special forces outfit and was flying from Boston to San Francisco on American Airlines Flight 11.

Ex-Israeli commando tried to halt unfolding hijacking - New York Daily News

It was ex Israeli commando who was fighting the drunken Arab and lost really this is what you want us all to believe !!!!!

Or drunken Arab was trying to fight Israeli commando on board to prevent this from happening as it now turns out even the people filming this were Jewish tourist how convenience and the country who most benefited from this is Israel.

Thread still running :blink:...wasnt this fake news....eh keep it running u never know when this fake news turns breaking news...after all keeping in mind the current sizzling affair btween iran n israel :D

Back
Top Bottom