What's new

Mosques of Europe which were turned into churches

Let's look at the bright side, atleast they didn't bulldoze the mosques, the muqranas and internal beauty has been well preserved. We may still get to see and enjoy these architectural marvels for ourselves.

If these mosques where not in the land of the Christians, they'd be bulldozed, the scornful lot that always moan and complain about the mughal 'occupation' wouldn't have preserved these mosques and would've destroyed them, if they could.

We already saw a glimpse of their hatred towards mere buildings, a few decades ago.

Even the Holy Qur'an say, that Muslims will find goodness in the people of the book in specific, the Christians.

"You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allah ; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant."

~ AL MAIDAH (5:82)

Let's look at the bright side, atleast they didn't bulldoze the mosques, the muqranas and internal beauty has been well preserved. We may still get to see and enjoy these architectural marvels for ourselves.

If these mosques where not in the land of the Christians, they'd be bulldozed, the scornful lot that always moan and complain about the mughal 'occupation' wouldn't have preserved these mosques and would've destroyed them, if they could.

We already saw a glimpse of their hatred towards mere buildings, a few decades ago.

Even the Holy Qur'an say, that Muslims will find goodness in the people of the book in specific, the Christians.

"You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allah ; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant."

~ AL MAIDAH (5:82)

Yes, that’s true but among Christians are Born Again and Evangelicals who are Jew lovers and are openly used by the lobby. It’s a deviant and terrorist thinking sect of Christians.

You're the only one running in circles and throwing stupid arguements around . Go kiss the feet of your mullah masters

Re-read your posts first you say its fine to convert mosques to churches because you're reclaiming land and then you whine about Hagia Sophia because it's the first cathedral. I kiss no mullah feet that sounds like a very specific fetish for a goy like you. Don't let me stop you. :whistle:

Re-read your posts first you say its fine to convert mosques to churches because you're reclaiming land and then you whine about Hagia Sophia because it's the first cathedral. I kiss no mullah feet that sounds like a very specific fetish for a goy like you. Don't let me stop you. :whistle:
You obviously lack the intelectual power to notice the obvious difference between those two situations. If I wanted to educate children I would have become a teacher, so stop using my time.

If I wanted to educate children I would have become a teacher, so stop using my time.

Is it safe to assume you did not teach this biased history at home and learned it from state sanctioned propaganda?

That was a natural thing to do as Christians RETOOK their lands back from Islamic invaders, it has no resemblance to the situation of Hagia Sophia.
When Spaniards,Portuguese, Serbs, Greeks, etc kick the invaders out they're cruel, when Algerians do it, they're heroes
How many pagan and polytheist sites in Europe were built on by your "native Christians" doing their "natural" thing?

Same thing in Constatinople. :^)
Good answer. I was building up to it too.

How many pagan and polytheist sites in Europe were built on by your "native Christians" doing their "natural" thing?

Good answer. I was building up to it too.
It's actually a very dumb answer because these are two different situations. The Muslims invaded the Iberian peninsula and the natives kicked them out....the Muslims invaded Constantinople to...
Muslims defending pagans and polytheists now? I've lived and saw it all now...

It's actually a very dumb answer because these are two different situations. The Muslims invaded the Iberian peninsula and the natives kicked them out....the Muslims invaded Constantinople to...
Not convinced.

The Christian byzantines weren't always in Asia Minor, and the visigoths weren't always in Iberia. That's just two examples. If Christians aggressively dispossessed precursor groups, why should they complain when Turks or Mongols or anyone else does the same?

Not convinced.

The Christian byzantines weren't always in Asia Minor, and the visigoths weren't always in Iberia. That's just two examples. If Christians aggressively dispossessed precursor groups, why should they complain when Turks or Mongols or anyone else does the same?
The Vizigoths allready found a mostly Christian population in Iberia and mixed with them.
If Turkey would have left it a Mosque the issue would be non existent but a modern, secular state reconverting a UNESCO site in 2020 reeks of political nuance.

Back
Top Bottom