What's new

Moscow may lose its sole Hare Krishna temple

Bloody Russians!!!!

Last I heart, there were only couple of thousand mosques in Russia... A LOT more mosques are needed to be built in Russia...

Moscow has only two mosques...utter pathetic-ness!!!

There are approximately 2 million Muslims living in Moscow with so few Mosques?

No wonder you see these scenes like these in Moscow!!!

The neo-nazis and the white nationalists dominate Moscow . While this is not the situation of entire Russia,it is so in Moscow where there is a virulent white nationalist and neo-nazi movement whose nature is anti-muslim.And these people frequently target muslim ethnicities in Moscow.

Alexei Navalny is a white nationalist himself and has neo-nazi sympathies.

Meh its ok, If russians are so big on hinduism, they can come visit India for some hindu temples :)

Iskon does not represent hindus.. its just another sect... they should buy their land and build temple, and go to court if they are stopped like any private party will.

I am pretty sure ISKON is just another scam to be exposed.. just like sai baba and the rest

Since when did Hindus start acting like Talibans and start declaring fatwas on who is a Hindu and not?

Live and let live...

Iskon does not represent hindus.. its just another sect... they should buy their land and build temple, and go to court if they are stopped like any private party will.

I am pretty sure ISKON is just another scam to be exposed.. just like sai baba and the rest

And what makes you think that , NonHinduGuy?

Meh its ok, If russians are so big on hinduism, they can come visit India for some hindu temples :)

Since when did Hindus start acting like Talibans and start declaring fatwas on who is a Hindu and not?

Live and let live...

I didnot say they are not hindus.. I said they dont represent all hindus...
all such baba, math, boards buy their own property in India and work like private entity.. if they enter into any dispute with russian state, they should go to court.

Only recently asharam's ashram's wall/entrance was bulldozed because of encroachment, will you say it was against hindus? It was action against his organization.

all such baba, math, boards buy their own property in India and work like private entity.. if they enter into any dispute with russian state, they should go to court.

But where in the article does it say they claim to represent all Hindus?

And what makes you think that , NonHinduGuy?
dont know why, I feel very uncomfortable going there, and the fact that they are selling interpretation of one guy as 'the hinduism' in west. Who is that old fella prabhu anyway, not even 1% Indians heard about him.

Having said that,I would agree, the food is delicious... :smitten:

it does not, I said in reply to a guy who was angry.

All former communist Countries are becoming more religious.

LOL again. Seriously that's the most stupidest statement I ever heard (in here) :cheesy:. Then what about other countries that are not part of the former combloc. Are they not good enough to be included in your post? :P

There are over millions of gods in hinduism, I doubt you even heard of 1000 of them.

Wrong Nanak took so much from Islam that you have got to be smoking something to not realize that. The word Rabb sikhs use to call God is also straight from the Quran.

So whats the big deal with that? Islam is pretty much copy-paste stuff from christianity, which itself was copy-paste from judaism...

So whats the big deal with that? Islam is pretty much copy-paste stuff from christianity, which itself was copy-paste from judaism...

We believe in all Abrahamic faiths and books. Those were also from Allah we believe.

So big difference between Abrahamic religions complimenting each other and dharmic one following an Abrahamic religion.

On the topic: Non of you have replied me that wasn't this an old news and there was some talk of shifting this temple ? that's all

We believe in all Abrahamic faiths and books. Those were also from Allah we believe.

So big difference between Abrahamic religions complimenting each other and dharmic one following an Abrahamic religion.

On the topic: Non of you have replied me that wasn't this an old news and there was some talk of shifting this temple ? that's all
:cuckoo:

The Guru Granth Sahib contains around 15,028 of references to Hindu concepts and the names of Hindu gods.
A near-exact count is given in K.P. Agrawala: Adi Shrî Gurû Granth Sâhib kî Mahimâ(Hindi:“The greatness of the original sacred Guru scripture”), p.2, and in Ram Swarup:“Hindu roots of Sikhism”, Indian Express,
The name of the Hindu god Shri Ram, is recited 2,400 times,(the gods name whose constant repetition leads to salvation).
Hari (Vishnu) over 8,300 times, 630 times by Guru Nanak alone,
Parabrahman, 550 times, Omkara,(the primeval sound of OM) 400 times.
Please note the names of countless other Hindu gods are also mentioned and are one and the same.
In contrast the name Mohammed is never mentioned and the name allah is used but a couple of times, merely as an example. It is interesting to note that the Granth itself contains banis from seven of the sikh gurus, two muslim Sufis, but EIGHTEEN Hindu saints and pandits.

agreed on this.raj do read through ali sina's works on hadiths,quran.

Moscow will be better without religion :yahoo:

this is the religion of russia:

boy-friends-girl-vodka-Favim.com-200389.jpg

this is the religion of russia:

boy-friends-girl-vodka-Favim.com-200389.jpg

dude,this is the 'religion' of the metropolitan cities of Russia particularly Moscow,St.Petersburg.The night life of St.Petersburg is great,plus there is little white nationalist BS there ,which is highly prevalent in Moscow.

Back
Top Bottom