What's new

Moscow may lose its sole Hare Krishna temple

^^^^^
But, will all the Devas and Devis added together count to one million......

who knows it may be countless millions but for me these things do not matter, I just think that Bhagavan is ek and sirf ek although we refer it it by many names. Some say he is the creator, some say he is preserver and others call him Shiva the destroyer bringing forth creation but I think it has all the properties as this and more but the entity is one.

^^^^^
I'm no expert in Hinduism so I don't intend to argue with you, but as far as I'm concerned, Brahma, Vishnu and Maheswara have separate sets of power.....i.e they are supposed to perform mutually exclusive tasks.....do you agree?....if yes! then how can you consider one more powerful than the other....or for than matter one is supreme.....
Is there anywhere mentioned in our script that, for eg. Maheswara(Shiv) derive his power from Brahma.....though I agree, there is a phrase called 'param Brahma' which means supreme Brahma.....

You may also see the explanation below.....
http://hinduism.about.com/od/godsgoddesses/p/brahma.htm
Here, they say, even Brahma is not supreme....."Brahma is the son of God", "Brahma was born of the Supreme Being Brahman and the female energy known as Maya."............brainstorming...:D

Iskon does not represent hindus.. its just another sect... they should buy their land and build temple, and go to court if they are stopped like any private party will.

I am pretty sure ISKON is just another scam to be exposed.. just like sai baba and the rest

Impression should not be created by looking at the bad asepcts of any organization ...or without knowing fully about its intent...ISKON is a respected organization for me at least...

bars_th_featured.jpg

kitchen_slideshow.jpg

It is easy for people to judge ISKCON but from what I seen 99% of its members are good, honest people who want to make a difference but like anything you have some bad apples also.

Dude yr Sister is scary :bad:

Guys i also want to know something too.... who is karishna , and raam and a monkey statue and and elephant one too...if they are not god then why people worship them??? i wud appreciate a gud reply

^^^^^^
Believe me, the 'millions of gods in Hinduism' is a propaganda.....

That is the second propaganda.....

LOL maybe everything which is there to refute yr mentality is propaganda for u but Rabb is one of Allah's 99 names. U can refer to any Muslim Alim for this.

+ there r around 36 cror concepts of God in hinduism but like @Mamba said u would have heard just 1000 names out of them.
Rather i think u havnt heard of any besides yr own version of Hindu God.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^^
I'm not sure about the 'Rabb' part.....
Anyway, I was NOT talking about words or names, I was talking about ideas/teachings.......and there is absolutely no evidence that Guru Nanak adopted any Muslim or Christian teaching......many Muslims became his follower though.....
Moreover, I talked about Gautama Buddha too and Buddhism predates both Christianity and Islam......so there is no chance of Islamic or Christian teachings being adopted by Lord Buddha....

You guys start jumping without even reading the whole post.....

Thanks for the share some interesting stuff, I guess the hindus I converse with just don't know better even a majority on this forum.

This is the first time I am hearing about a hindu trinity. :unsure:

Mubarak ho another new concept has emerged now count 2million +1 concepts of God in Hinduism.
Lets name the new concept i suggest '' @Yeti @oFFbEAT or un dono ki chalakian'':partay:

^^^^^
I'm not sure about the 'Rabb' part.....
Anyway, I was NOT talking about words or names, I was talking about ideas/teachings.......and there is absolutely no evidence that Guru Nanak adopted any Muslim or Christian teaching......many Muslims became his follower though.....
Moreover, I talked about Gautama Buddha too and Buddhism predates both Christianity and Islam......so there is no chance of Islamic or Christian teachings being adopted by Lord Buddha....

You guys start jumping without even reading the whole post.....

Rabb is a purely Islamic idea. Also I did not say anything about Buddha because I meant specifically Nanak whose teaching were mostly based on Islam. I even posted a picture of his chola where it has the Islamic shahada written by him some sikhs even agree he was probably Sufi. Yes Muslims became Nanak followers as did Hindu because both thought he was part of their community (look up what happened after he died) but as sikhism developed (it became a seperate identity around the 5th guru) only hindus became sikhs hardly any Muslim did because sikhism became more affected by hindu ideas due to conflict with Mughals.

Mubarak ho another new concept has emerged now count 2million +1 concepts of God in Hinduism.
Lets name the new concept i suggest '' @Yeti @oFFbEAT or un dono ki chalakian'':partay:

Don't worry about Hinduism, You guys need to invent new concepts in Islam......the old concepts are breeding terrorism....

^^^^^
Don't worry about Hinduism, You guys need to invent new concepts in Islam......the old concepts are breeding terrorism....

The old concepts are not breeding terrorism rather it is relatively new sects in Islam which is responsible for all terrorist attacks.

Islam is the Religion From God and is ultimately truth. Nobody can makes changes to it even if we want! Its same as it was revealed 1400++ years ago.

I did not know he was a real person being turned into a God, I was referring to the millions of gods hindus like krait tell me about surely you guys cannot possibly know of them all so that would explain why offbeat never heard of that one.

Swami Narayan is a common name. He was referring to this particular person.

Back
Top Bottom