What's new

Morocco is interested in the F-35 fighter

Morocco has no enemies..did u read the article? Who is it going to use f35s against?
Algeria? That's the problem. For them at least. And Morocco is the problem for Algeria. Will they go to war? I don't know. But with all the tensions between them lately,Morroco wants to buy more stuff.

And no,Greece is not the one buying aircraft carriers and looking for new aircraft and trying to make 5th generation stealth fighter jets and make ballistic missiles and all that when inflation has reached 60% and the people are nagging. What the heck does you being Pakistani have to do with all that? Why did you say you are Pakistani? We know you're Pakistani and not Turkish.

Algeria? That's the problem. For them at least. And Morocco is the problem for Algeria. Will they go to war? I don't know. But with all the tensions between them lately,Morroco wants to buy more stuff.

And no,Greece is not the one buying aircraft carriers and looking for new aircraft and trying to make 5th generation stealth fighter jets and make ballistic missiles and all that when inflation has reached 60% and the people are nagging. What the heck does you being Pakistani have to do with all that? Why did you say you are Pakistani? We know you're Pakistani and not Turkish.
Algeria and Morocco are not enemies and tension are being inflamed by fascists like the French who also happen to be Greek partners.
Greece doesn't want aircraft carriers because it cannot afford them. It isn't developing a 5th gen fighter because it has no tech and no money being Europe's bigger.
Regarding me being Pakistani you made a direct remark at me about Turkey so I pointed it out as you are Greek and not very smart .... have abuse day

Algeria and Morocco are not enemies and tension are being inflamed by fascists like the French who also happen to be Greek partners.
Algeria and Morocco don't need France to hate each other. They've been doing it for decades. Maybe it's people like you who go crazy about Morocco-Israel relations and constantly bash them because of it?

And you have to make up your mind: One day France is too liberal for you,the other day too fascist.

Greece doesn't want aircraft carriers because it cannot afford them. It isn't developing a 5th gen fighter because it has no tech and no money being Europe's bigger.
Greece can't afford them and doesn't need them. Our doctrine is one of defence and not the megalomaniac plans of Erdogan and AKP who want bases around the world and aircraft carriers to look like a big power. Or a fourth drilling ship when having 2 was already expensive. When the country needed firefighting airplanes,he buying weapons and building palaces.

Regarding me being Pakistani you made a direct remark at me about Turkey so I pointed it out as you are Greek and not very smart ....
As I am Greek and not very smart? I made a direct remark about Turkey because you're a fanatically pro-Turkish guy,bashing Morocco and their King when your friends are doing worse things than Morocco.

And @Titanium100 is right on his post,but I don't think Pakistan is spending money for the military and megaprojects like Erdogan does.
Pakistan is a stronger country and and a bigger player in world politics and they don't order aircraft carriers and helicopter carriers and new Pentagons etc.

Algeria and Morocco don't need France to hate each other. They've been doing it for decades. Maybe it's people like you who go crazy about Morocco-Israel relations and constantly bash them because of it?

And you have to make up your mind: One day France is too liberal for you,the other day too fascist.

Greece can't afford them and doesn't need them. Our doctrine is one of defence and not the megalomaniac plans of Erdogan and AKP who want bases around the world and aircraft carriers to look like a big power. Or a fourth drilling ship when having 2 was already expensive. When the country needed firefighting airplanes,he buying weapons and building palaces.

As I am Greek and not very smart? I made a direct remark about Turkey because you're a fanatically pro-Turkish guy,bashing Morocco and their King when your friends are doing worse things than Morocco.

And @Titanium100 is right on his post,but I don't think Pakistan is spending money for the military and megaprojects like Erdogan does.
Pakistan is a stronger country and and a bigger player in world politics and they don't order aircraft carriers and helicopter carriers and new Pentagons etc.
I think I got to you

I don't bash Moroccans they are lovely people. Their king is an asshole.

Just like there are good Greeks but you are not one of them.

You are a person who will dance with the devil ie Israel just to get a small benefit. Then again anyone that throws the poor dog a bone the dog barks for them.

Anyways. Don't get so upset. You and I cannot change anything...have a nice day

anV2F7.jpg

Moroccan media revealed that the Kingdom of Morocco is heading, at the beginning of next year, to conclude a deal to purchase F-35 stealth fighters of the fifth generation from the United States, which are considered the most powerful fighters in the world.

Identical sources revealed that Morocco's deal to purchase modern American fighters comes within the framework of activating the Kingdom's role in establishing peace in the region within the tripartite Ibrahimi Peace Agreement.

The new fifth-generation aircraft will refer generations of combat aircraft to retirement because of its competitive manufacturing cost, high maneuverability, and ability to hide from radar.

According to the same military sources, the specifications of the plane, according to what was seen on the manufacturer’s website, are a hidden plane that can fly without being detected or tracked, and is attached to a closed and secure communication circuit between the pilots and the leadership, and it can monitor ground and air targets with high-precision laser technology.

It contains an automatic logistical information system equipped with a huge amount of data, and it contains a helmet equipped with a virtual reality that is provided by 6 cameras distributed on the plane with live images, in addition to its ability to take off and land vertically.

Well the king has decided that before the next Arab revolution he has to improve lives of the people with mega projects taking place

anV2F7.jpg

Moroccan media revealed that the Kingdom of Morocco is heading, at the beginning of next year, to conclude a deal to purchase F-35 stealth fighters of the fifth generation from the United States, which are considered the most powerful fighters in the world.

Identical sources revealed that Morocco's deal to purchase modern American fighters comes within the framework of activating the Kingdom's role in establishing peace in the region within the tripartite Ibrahimi Peace Agreement.

The new fifth-generation aircraft will refer generations of combat aircraft to retirement because of its competitive manufacturing cost, high maneuverability, and ability to hide from radar.

According to the same military sources, the specifications of the plane, according to what was seen on the manufacturer’s website, are a hidden plane that can fly without being detected or tracked, and is attached to a closed and secure communication circuit between the pilots and the leadership, and it can monitor ground and air targets with high-precision laser technology.

It contains an automatic logistical information system equipped with a huge amount of data, and it contains a helmet equipped with a virtual reality that is provided by 6 cameras distributed on the plane with live images, in addition to its ability to take off and land vertically.

Algeria's reaction will be great perhaps J20 if they could lobby beijing @tower9

Algeria has already contracted the SU-57..

No wonder why Morocco is hasty. Getting this done will obviously become a good addition for them so that the Algerians don't owe them in the skies and balance needs to be created between them

No wonder why Morocco is hasty. Getting this done will obviously become a good addition for them so that the Algerians don't owe them in the skies and balance needs to be created between them
A lot of news revolve around Morocco acquiring squadrons of used F-16s, which will most likely be the Israeli soufa, which is a very powerful F-16.. as well as news about other weapons, but nothing official.

With the Israeli F16s and 48 Block 72 Viper.. The number of F16 fighters in the Moroccan Air Force. will reach 100 in the future ..

640px-Israeli_F-16s_at_Red_Flag.jpg

139111260000814.jpg

A lot of news revolve around Morocco acquiring squadrons of used F-16s, which will most likely be the Israeli soufa, which is a very powerful F-16.. as well as news about other weapons, but nothing official.

With the Israeli F16s and 48 Block 72 Viper.. The number of F16 fighters in the Moroccan Air Force. will reach 100 in the future ..

640px-Israeli_F-16s_at_Red_Flag.jpg

139111260000814.jpg

It will be a good addition.. The Su-line is still unrelieable imho

Back
Top Bottom