What's new

Featured More than a pawn, Pakistan is a real player Between the U.S. and China

Quote -
In 2011, George Clooney famously asked then-President Barack Obama, “What’s the one [thing] that keeps you up at night?” His answer: Pakistan. The fact is that we must place Pakistan at the forefront of our strategic thinking amid the rising threats from China.

That's not what he said

He recalls one of his meetings with Obama where he had asked him “What keeps you up at night?”

“Everything. Everything that gets to my desk is a critical mass. If it gets to my desk, then no one else could have handled it,” Obama had said.

Clooney said Obama had referred to Pakistan when he asked him what specific issue kept him occupied, The Politico reports.

Clooney added that the question of whether Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari and his Pakistan People’s Party or the military is controlling the government might be in Obama’s mind.

He added that issues like whether like Taliban or Al Qaeda possessed real weapons of mass destruction might also be significant for Obama.

“It’s the closest government there is to allowing those weapons to either be used or sold to places that we really wouldn’t like to have those weapons. That’s a concern for all of us,” Clooney said. (ANI)

Just an arrogant, biased article by some retarded Yank or some slimy indian Lalu Prasad on their payroll. Just Think about the Genocidal Mindset of US at play here -- since it is jealous and scared of Chinese development, it wants to encircle China so that IT DOES NOT DEVELOP or exist like a Free nation capable of Making its own decisions.

Fellows, just Think about this -- US wants to destroy any Country which wants to follow independent policies and which wants to develop it own people while maintaining its cultural heritage ! This is the genocidal mindset the World is facing today from the US and its so called Allies !! Absolutely astounding and just shows what Psychopaths are ruling these countries !!

@beijingwalker @Beidou2020 and other Chinese members.
Just take a time machine, see what Anglo-Saxon did to the rest of the world, genocide, genocide, and genocide. They even genocide their close relatives, similar race and culture people, Boer_Wars in South_Africa.

Anglo-Saxon has no guilty, to genocide other race, other culture, such as Native Americans, Native Australians, Blacks, Latinos, Russians, Chinese, Afghanistanis, Indians, Pakistanis, Bengalis.

When Anglo-Saxon did so many evils to the rest of the world, of course they worried, very much.

Great Bengal famine of 1770
Bengal famine of 1943
1616401143517.png
1616401155716.png

1616401178133.png

1616401188064.png

Yes, that's him, Winston Churchill in 1943.

Take a look at British Museum, as a Chinese, my heart broke. Robbery, robbery, and robbery all over the world.
23k antiquities from China.

1616401503504.png

1616401528164.png

Now India is betting on Yankees, good luck to them.

Yes we are real player asking money from both sides ...so much of self boasting .

Yes we are real player asking money from both sides ...so much of self boasting .

Pretty much sums it up. But you have to admit - Pakistan's corrupt Establishment knows the art of how to get money out of someone elses Wallets. They are probably the experts in the world in doing this - no one else are master of this art. :lol:

Always struggling with Pakistan LOL The Americans are clueless. That is what happens when you resort to ditch and embrace policy.

That Obama bastard breed started this whole thing. Today he is hiding like a coward. Writing books and venting frustration.

Pakistan did the right thing. Master stroke with ally China. Finally the dream we all had came to fruition. We saw how US officials pleaded and held daylight therapy sessions to dissuade Pakistan and its people from befriending China. LOL at debt trap. That is all there is left for the Indians and Western world to propagate. Yet despite the Western propaganda the developing world opts for Chinese investment and skills. I am not surprised the Western world is reeling. China has instilled fear and panic. I have never seen the white man so worried.

We are not going to fall for US carrots which really amount to nothing.
You say what you want, your leaders will take every carrot that they can smell.

This article conveniently ignores the backstabbing nature of Pakistans friendship with the US and Pakistans marriage with China.

Now Pakistan China are no longer in dating phase and it is impossible to reverse the strategic commitment and economic reliance made by Pak leaders in all their infinite wisdom and glory and approval of its people.

For the most part CPEC has been all air and no substance, Pakistan pays Chinese people to come to Pakistan and build power plants to curb load shedding. They will always arm you only enough that you can never be a sizeable threat to them and eventually when the economy collapses they would very much like to help liberate your people from the feudal elite tyranny.

ou bought the F-16s and while u we’re buying it we told u stop with the nuclear shit cuz if Congress knows about it we’re gona have to ban you.

and why should we ?... did you stop Israel?.
we didn’t come to you for soviets you came to us

factually incorrect.

US invited Pakistan to join the anti soviet alliance, Pakistan accepted. it was mutual.

f US really wanted to pursue pakistan sadly your politicians would jump the wagon tomorrow

The Nawaz and Zadaris yes sure...after all you installed them...specifically that gangster Zadari - according Michael Schuer

Imran Khan on the other hand is showing you the way out...
otherwise I always wondered how did pakistan agree to be an ally on “war on terror” after the 80s F-16 debacle and it was money and fighter jets.

Factually incorrect.

US forced us to be part of this so called war on terrorism. This is a well documented fact.

Last edited:
This article conveniently ignores the backstabbing nature of Pakistans friendship with the US and Pakistans marriage with China.

hilarious coming from an Indian... India is epicenter of back stabbing...I can flood this forum with India's record.

PS back stabbing assumes we were friends?... really since when?. an agreement made by military gov has zero legitmatcy. The current gov is only interested in showing you the door.
For the most part CPEC has been all air and no substance,

factually incorrect..

but I will tell you what is full of air and no substance. Afgoon and India air bridge.. tell us how that is coming along?
but we can’t change the facts

I agree like US soldiers were incapable of defeating the Taliban...

US soldiers kidnap and rape Iraq girls and then murder her family and then burn their house down..

Well why did you hide the guy who took our twin towers out. That doesn’t really make it your business for and you call us for duplicity

well US has done a lot of double games it's self. You just got a taste of your own medicine. In the end it paid off, US is talking with Taliban and it's tinpot North Alliance are side lined. Losers always have a bad after taste.

in any case OBL raid was a farce, to get Obama elected , no proof "raid" done at best it was pickup operation for the SEAL team for which Pakistan was paid with F-16s and $3.3B , low level radars post the raid.

I can't believe any body really believes we were hiding him with out tacit US approval. No sanctions placed on us, not declared as a terrorist state, etc nothing ... not even a bitch slap. Instead we got more money and guns.

the only idiot in the room is the US public.

Last edited:
Why is it that Pakistan always helps others get to the top position but never move themselves up? With all these favours over the years, should be like Mexico at the very least.

why Don’t you stop taking our money and mind your own business for once also a very sincere question

factually incorrect again.- US is paid nothing to Pakistan and especially since Imran Khan government came to power. IMF is not your money and it isn't for free.

This point applies to US more than us. e.g US constantly makes trouble around the world and instigate wars on false premises.

Minding our business?..

just ...lol x10

look whose talking ... who is interfering in CPEC?.. you had your ***. Sect. of State Alison giving a one our talk on how "bad" CPEC is for us. CPEC is between Pakistan and China.. who asked for your opinion?
And to verify all the details all u have to do is read or maybe search or google

good advise. Now apply this to your self...
Why is it that Pakistan always helps others get to the top position but never move themselves up? With all these favours over the years, should be like Mexico at the very least.

military dictators backed by CIA to meet their ends.

That is in the past, today we have a good leader at the top that doesn't follow their interests. Imran Khan is pushing for Pakistan's interest.

Things will get better for us... for Indians and Americans ... not so.

Last edited:
hilarious coming from an Indian... India is epicenter of back stabbing...I can flood this forum with India's record.

Well.. They destroyed Afghanistan down looking for the guy who was found living well in Pakistan and completely relied on your support until they realized their folly.
PS back stabbing assumes we were friends?... really since when?. an agreement made by military gov has zero legitmatcy. The current gov is only interested in showing you the door.
You are right that it is very confusing to figure out who has any legitmatcy in Pakistan.

factually incorrect..

but I will tell you what is full of air and no substance. Afgoon and India air bridge.. tell us how that is coming along?
At the moment I think the only priority is getting through the covid crysis and rebooting the Indian economy. If LOC fizzles out then there's less pressing need for such efforts to materialize.

Red Guard sledgehammers.

You are one the of the types who would rather preserve and protect monuments to oppressions like those of Confederate 'heroes' or slave owners from a dark past. Don't think you have any right to talk about any supposed losses that may have occurred during the great leap forward.

Bah.. why even bother. White people like you will never get it. Ever.

Back
Top Bottom