What's new

Featured More than a pawn, Pakistan is a real player Between the U.S. and China

Why don't you stop using Pakistani supply routes and help in Afghanistan? Why don't you mind your business for once and stop meddling in our affairs? Really sincere question.

Well why did you hide the guy who took our twin towers out. That doesn’t really make it your business for and you call us for duplicity LOL

why Don’t you stop taking our money and mind your own business for once also a very sincere question.

but the sincere answer is because US is 1000s of miles away from both countries what do u expect US to fly back and forth all the time. If u were to go into war with Japan how are you gona fight it. Obviously with whoever is nearby and have a contractual base with you

why don’t you stop asking us for money at the IMF? Or buy our F16s

it goes both ways in 60s when we supplied you weapons we are the stars of your eyes. When we took it away we became the bad guys. That’s called geopolitics learn about it

Also a tidbit . We were the 1st country to invest in your country when you became idnepdentgo read about it. We actually believed u would be a good partner. But corruption and delays took the US interest. Also by sheer amount we have given you more money than any other nation

Cry me rivers American. We took the brunt when you and your European allies left Afghanistan high and dry after destroying the former USSR. We took millions of Afghan refugees whilst you looked the other way. We housed them and gave them a life in our country despite our own hardships. What did you do?

We bought your F-16s and you were such backstabbing savages that you didn't even deliver them. Instead you sanctioned us and gave us beans LOL That is your track record as an "ally".

You abused our hospitality and help and instead jumped in bed with India. You aided our enemy India to the teeth and now you wonder why Pakistan showed you a middle finger. Keep wondering as no one gave a shite.

Of course we are going to fvck you up in Afghanistan and anywhere possible. You are free to do anything about it if you can. You are right we don't appreciate you in any shape or form. The icing on the cake is seeing you and your entire nation beg Pakistan to end cooperation with China LOL Keep pleading because it ain't gon a happen. Hide behind your little insignificant proxy groups because you are going to lose that battle too.

You think your lover India is going to bring you victory? LOL Think again.

Last edited:
Cry me rivers American. We took the brunt when you and your European allies left Afghanistan after destroying the former USSR. We took millions of Afghans whilst you looked the other way. We housed them and gave them a life in our country despite hardships.

We bought your F-16s and you were such backstabbing savages that you didn't even deliver them. That is your track record as an "ally".

You abused our hospitality and help and instead jumped in bed with India. Now you wonder why Pakistan showed you a middle finger.

Of course we are going fvck you up in Afghanistan and anywhere possible. You are free to do something about it if you can.

ok so when u question “why do we do this “ it’s ok but when I reciprocate the same question then it’s cry me a River LOL. You’re something else aren’t u

1-
Also just because you haven’t read history let me enlighten your illiterate ***. You bought the F-16s and while u we’re buying it we told u stop with the nuclear shit cuz if Congress knows about it we’re gona have to ban you. But being The idiots you were u thought u were so slick that’s I’ll hide it. Even Reagen wanted to keep it from congress butwas forced out to tell them which got u in sanctions

2-
we didn’t come to you for soviets you came to us after you became independent when your figured out india was joining with USSR and you needed weapons to fight. And if it weren’t for us and our weapons suppliers that time u u would be leveled to the ground by them in ur early wars fighting with sticks and stones. Plus u were also worried of Afghanistan being occupied by USSR since they were with India

and you dipshits toons our money, told us we’re ur “ally” and hid the guy that did it and have the audacity to call us out on our track record as your ally. You’re hilariously delusional

And to verify all the details all u have to do is read or maybe search or google jt.

well with you having chinas dick and balls all the way down your throat I don’t think Indians or Americans need to bother lol
na you confuse us for indians .
we only hold hands on the first date.
Cry me rivers American. We took the brunt when you and your European allies left Afghanistan high and dry after destroying the former USSR. We took millions of Afghan refugees whilst you looked the other way. We housed them and gave them a life in our country despite our own hardships. What did you do?

We bought your F-16s and you were such backstabbing savages that you didn't even deliver them. Instead you sanctioned us and gave us beans LOL That is your track record as an "ally".

You abused our hospitality and help and instead jumped in bed with India. You aided our enemy India to the teeth and now you wonder why Pakistan showed you a middle finger. Keep wondering as no one gave a shite.

Of course we are going to fvck you up in Afghanistan and anywhere possible. You are free to do anything about it if you can. You are right we don't appreciate you in any shape or form. The icing on the cake is seeing you and your entire nation beg Pakistan to end cooperation with China LOL Keep pleading because it ain't gon a happen. Hide behind your little insignificant proxy groups because you are going to lose that battle too.

You think your lover India is going to bring you victory? LOL Think again.
he is indian lol.
insecure call centre scammer.
an American cant care less what is said about his country on the web. let alone a Pakistani forum.
just trash talk Modi and he will piss himself to death.
ok so when u question “why do we do this “ it’s ok but when I reciprocate the same question then it’s cry me a River LOL. You’re something else aren’t u

1-
Also just because you haven’t read history let me enlighten your illiterate ***. You bought the F-16s and while u we’re buying it we told u stop with the nuclear shit cuz if Congress knows about it we’re gona have to ban you. But being The idiots you were u thought u were so slick that’s I’ll hide it. Even Reagen wanted to keep it from congress butwas forced out to tell them which got u in sanctions

2-
we didn’t come to you for soviets you came to us after you became independent when your figured out india was joining with USSR and you needed weapons to fight. And if it weren’t for us and our weapons suppliers that time u u would be leveled to the ground by them in ur early wars fighting with sticks and stones. Plus u were also worried of Afghanistan being occupied by USSR since they were with India

and you dipshits toons our money, told us we’re ur “ally” and hid the guy that did it and have the audacity to call us out on our track record as your ally. You’re hilariously delusional

And to verify all the details all u have to do is read or maybe search or google jt.
shut up Indian

Last edited:
na you confuse us for indians .
we only hold hands on the first date.

he is indian lol.
insecure call centre scammer.
an American cant care less what is said about his country on the web. let alone a Pakistani forum.
just trash talk Modi and he will piss himself to death.

shut up Indian

well chinas special that’s why u went deep throat on the 1st go

lol am ok I’ve been called Vietnamese, Indian, American. I couldn’t careless.

the reason I talk here are 2
1- my major is world politics and economics. I am on ur forum, indians, brits, chinese. I also get the general mentality of every country . Like how u guys think that ur main rival is India. If u go to their forums their heads are so far up their *** that they refuse to talk about u and think ur too little for them to matter
2- best way to enhance ur skills are to go on a forum of the opposing and then debate that’s where you will find the most severe resistance and help u horn ur skills

Last edited:

1-

2-

shut up Indian

1-
Also just because you haven’t read history let me enlighten your illiterate ***. You bought the F-16s and while u we’re buying it we told u stop with the nuclear shit cuz if Congress knows about it we’re gona have to ban you. But being The idiots you were u thought u were so slick that’s I’ll hide it. Even Bush wanted to keep it from congress butwas forced out to tell them which got u in sanctions

2-

You ignorant American racist brat. A cheater and a racist is going to teach us history LOL Aren't you the same guys who turned Iraq into a dump hole based on lies and deceit? Where are the WMDs? Your entire nation is built on lies and bloodshed.

It was okay for your lover India to go nuclear, right? You had no issues with that, did you fat American fvck? You throw fits at Pakistani nuclear capability. Fvck you and your duplicity. We went nuclear because your little lover India went nuclear. We had no other choice. Stop the hypocrisy. Did we give a rats *** about your onesided concerns? Hell no. We will do whatever we have to do. What are you going to do about it? Act like a keyboard warrior and vent your frustration LOL

Blah blah blah. Who gives a rats ***. We did what we had to do and you did what you had to do. Sure we made mistakes. I don't claim that we have angels on our side. It was temporary and transactional and you made it that way by turning your back after exploiting Pakistan. Good for you. Now stop crying about what is happening today in Afghanistan. We are simply doing what is necessary whilst your country is empowering India against our interests. You think we are just going to lie down and watch how you elevate India to undermine our interests? LOL Think again. We coming for you and your lover India. You should count yourself lucky that after all the backstabbing Pakistan still dragged the Taliban to the negotiating table. If it was up to me I would have let you drown in Afghanistan. You shouldn't get any exit from Afghanistan. You don't deserve it.

Who has forced you to give money to Pakistan? Did we put a gun to your head to give us money? Who told you to sell F-16s to Pakistan? Did we force you to sell F-16s? You had temporary interests. That is was why you sold F-16s and gave bribe money. You are not mother Teresa handing out free money and selling F-16s as charity. Stop using that as an excuse.

Your nation America backstabbed Pakistan and for that it is going to pay a price. Yes, Pakistan has fully moved into the China camp. Thanks for pointing out the obvious captain America. Burn and cry rivers just like your officials who hold daylight therapy sessions against OBOR and CPEC LOL It is a joy to see you burn like charcoal.

Last edited:
You little American racist brat. A cheater and racist is going to teach us history LOL Aren't you the same guys who turned Iraq into a dumphole based on lies and deceat?

It was okay for your lover India to go nuclear. You had no issues with that, did you fat American fvck? You cry rivers at Pakistani nuclear capability. Fvck you and your duplicity. We went nuclear because your little lover India went nuclear. We had no other choice. Stop the hypocrisy. Did we give a rats *** about your onesided concerns? Hell no.

Blah blah blah. Who gives a rats ***. We did what we had to do and you did what you had to do. Sure we made mistakes. I don't claim that we have angels on our side. It was temporary and transactional and you made it that way by turning your back after exploiting Pakistan. Good for you. Now stop crying about what is happening today in Afghanistan. We are simply doing what is necessary whilst your country is empowering India against our interests. You think we are just going to lie down and watch how you elevate India to undermine our interests? LOL Think again. We coming for you and your lover India.

Who has forced you to give money to Pakistan? Did we put a gun to your head to give us money? Who told you to sell F-16s to Pakistan? Did we force you to sell F-16s? You had temporary interests. That was why you sold F-16s and gave bribe. You are not mother Teresa handing out money and selling F-16s as charity.

Oooh we got salty didn’t we lololol. And let me enlighten more of your dumbass. And yes you did you came to us and ask for money. Now beggars can’t be choosers right.
-And yes we did our sanctions on India too
- do u think u generally liked us or u also had temporary interest and u abandoned when we kept telling u stop going nuclear.
shut up Indian

yup, thankfully I don’t have to tell u the same since ur mouth is already occupied with chinas scrotum lol

Last edited:
Oooh we got salty didn’t we lololol. And let me enlighten more of your dumbass. And yes you did you came to us and ask for money. Now beggars can’t be choosers right.
-And yes we did our sanctions on India too
- do u think u generally liked us or u also had temporary interest and u abandoned when we kept telling u stop going nuclear.

yup, thankfully I don’t have to tell u the same since ur mouth is already occupied with chinas scrotum lol

If we didn't have a choice we wouldn't have become a nuclear power despite your crying and sobbing. If we didn't have a choice we wouldn't have ditched you like a crack whore on a pavement and chosen for cooperation with China. It is you who came back to Pakistan begging for Taliban talks and graceful exit from Afghanistan LOL Don't your officials beg Pakistan to end relations with China in broad daylight?

LOL little Rajesh the rapist pretending to be an American LMAO

I am done here. Filthy Indian rat. False flagger. Waiting for the slumdog Indian to be banned any moment.

Look who is bragging about sucking and stroking. Your country America is holding a gangbang with India and the quad LOL Look how much fear China has put into your junk food brain. Go and eat some McDonald's to pretend that you are the greatest LMAO

Last edited:
LOL little Rajesh the rapist pretending to be an American LMAO

I am done here. Filthy Indian rat. False flagger.

so by your logic Rajesh just made you’d hit ur pants and taught you history????? Well even better

now you wouldn’t wana be one of those Pakistani that just got schooled by an Indian

Also a trend I see with Pakistani guys are when you get beaten in an arguement u start accusing the other guy of being an Indian. Which doesn’t make sense cuz your basically admitting ur adversary just hit ur face in the wall

and Chinese start changing the topic. Or call u vietnamese

so by your logic Rajesh just made you’d hit ur pants and taught you history????? Well even better

now you wouldn’t wana be one of those Pakistani that just got schooled by an Indian

Also a trend I see with Pakistani guys are when you get beaten in an arguement u start accusing the other guy of being an Indian. Which doesn’t make sense cuz your basically admitting ur adversary just hit ur face in the wall

and Chinese start changing the topic. Or call u vietnamese

LOL I am really messing with your head. Pathetic pajeet. Shouldn't you be scamming Americans through call centres pajeet?

You are nothing. Absolutely rubbish. If you got something on your mind come and face us in Afghanistan. A very open invitation. Let us see how frustrated and angry you are. Don't hide behind we are an ally and backstab us at the same time. Now stop wasting my time you little fool.

well chinas special that’s why u went deep throat on the 1st go

lol am ok I’ve been called Vietnamese, Indian, American. I couldn’t careless.

the reason I talk here are 2
1- my major is world politics and economics. I am on ur forum, indians, brits, chinese. I also get the general mentality of every country . Like how u guys think that ur main rival is India. If u go to their forums their heads are so far up their *** that they refuse to talk about u and think ur too little for them to matter
2- best way to enhance ur skills are to go on a forum of the opposing and then debate that’s where you will find the most severe resistance and help u horn ur skills
pti2-28-2019-000131b-1551366827.jpg

this is the metallic condom found deep inside Indian behind after our airforce dry humped the Indian pride.
you should go to sleep now scammer. the Americans are sleeping

@Windjammer. @Areesh ,
look what I found? an "American" from Pune still awake after his call centre shift. ;)

LOL I am really messing with your head. Pathetic pajeet. Shouldn't you be scamming Americans through call centres pajeet?

You are nothing. Absolutely rubbish. If you got something on your mind come and face us in Afghanistan. Now stop wasting my time you little fool.

Messing with my head? Umm isn’t it already declared that I am Indian how is that messing with my head if I am already the declared party.

well if a “nothing, absolutely rubbish” guy schooled your dumbass then you must be just a little lower than “nothing, absolutely rubbish” eh

Has it ever occured to the US and its policy makers that maybe Pakistanis themselves can decide om whom they wish to place bet on?
While the policy if US have always been to support corrupt politicians or military dictators in Pakistan, China on the other hand is bringing its technology to help lift capacity building of our labour force. Today Pakistan is moving away from Agriculture to technology developing, with auto and smart phone manufacturing.
We understand that nothing comes for free and that China will always keep its interests foremost, its how we protect ours and make sure we get the best deal out of it which is where the current government comes in.
While it faced heavy criticism of putting CPEC at back burner, they were actually trying to renegotiate and get a better deal than what their predecessors were able too.
Maybe US for once needs to mind its own business. Maybe if they werent so chuma chumi with the Indians, perhaps they would not have lost an important ally but since they have made their cards known, we have made our choices as well. Learn to live with it.

View attachment 726527
this is the metallic condom found deep inside Indian behind after our airforce dry humped the Indian pride.
you should go to sleep now scammer. the Americans are sleeping

@Windjammer. @Areesh ,
look what I found? an "American" from Pune still awake after his call centre shift. ;)

Oh Trust me there is nothing gayer than an Indian accent or their Air Force. It’s 6:46 am here eastern standard time dummy
Has it ever occured to the US and its policy makers that maybe Pakistanis themselves can decide om whom they wish to place bet on?
While the policy if US have always been to support corrupt politicians or military dictators in Pakistan, China on the other hand is bringing its technology to help lift capacity building of our labour force. Today Pakistan is moving away from Agriculture to technology developing, with auto and smart phone manufacturing.
We understand that nothing comes for free and that China will always keep its interests foremost, its how we protect ours and make sure we get the best deal out of it which is where the current government comes in.
While it faced heavy criticism of putting CPEC at back burner, they were actually trying to renegotiate and get a better deal than what their predecessors were able too.
Maybe US for once needs to mind its own business. Maybe if they werent so chuma chumi with the Indians, perhaps they would not have lost an important ally but since they have made their cards known, we have made our choices as well. Learn to live with it.

look as a serious answer we also don’t want Our government spendingmy tax dollars on another country. But the problem is when u become a super power u get spoiled. Take British empire before it they had no issue going from country to country. So sadly it’s the Case.

and I do sympathize with your country that you should be able to make ur own decision do whatever u please and we shouldn’t meddle in ur affairs.
mans even sadly if u read the CIAs budget they have a set amount allotted to them for bribes. So the bribery to buy corrupt politician for US bidding is pretty fucked up

and lastly as far as China goes. People have mixed thoughts china might genuinely be doing everything in ur country and u might genuinely lay them back ur loans. My opinion is you guys are chinas Israel. Just like we take care of israel for pretty much free China would take care of u guys

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom