What's new

More Muslim died in firing by policemen during Gujrat Riot

But he's still not proven guilty.

The judgement does not involve him but the state govt of which he was chief minister.

I would think twice before putting the faith in this law system so completely considering that Ajmal Kasab still is receiving the benefit of doubt from the same law despite more than half the mumbai having seen him murdering our people.

If such is the law, I don't respect it.

Don't kid yourself. Same courts and law punished congress government for scams and there are half dozen union ministers in jail because of these fair and unbiased courts. You are being selective.

BTW Do you know that who's behind this anti-Modi campaign don't you? It is our grand "rulers" right now.

Too bad. Rulers are scums as well, I don't deny it.

The judgement does not involve him but the state govt of which he was chief minister.

By that counts, Farukh and Omar Abdulla should be hanged unto death for what happened from 1989 onwards, by the intensity of that. What happened there would make the 2002 riots look like a street brawl.

I don't mean to demean anyone else's tragedy but am just pointing at the law that you so devotedly believe in, friend.

Don't kid yourself. Same courts and law punished congress government for scams and there are half dozen union ministers in jail because of these fair and unbiased courts. You are being selective.

See Jail is a punishment for those who consider it as a punishment. Not those who get all the same VIP facilities inside that they can continue their evil work with from inside.

It is not called selectiveness; it is called realization.

The mullahs started the riots and they got what they deserved.

Its hurts when state ministry is involved in the killing of civilians. gujarat riot was one of the worst tragedy for human history,:fie: keep in mind that nearly 2000 civilians were died during these riots. :frown:

They blame to religon for their own mistakes.

Agreed with that part. religon must not be blamed for personal errors.:confused:

By that counts, Farukh and Omar Abdulla should be hanged unto death for what happened from 1989 onwards, by the intensity of that. What happened there would make the 2002 riots look like a street brawl.

Someone else's guilt does not absolve Guj government.

See Jail is a punishment for those who consider it as a punishment. Not those who get all the same VIP facilities inside that they can continue their evil work with from inside.

Still they are guilty and behind bars with legal punishment.

Back to topic, court has pronounced that Gujarat government showed negligence and inaction to control riot. Try changing that.

VIP facilities is the issue?
I guess the issue is concerns of minorities regarding to National hero Narindra Modi .

VIP facilities is the issue?
I guess the issue is concerns of minorities regarding to National hero Narindra Modi .

Why are you so interested in our domestic politics

Unless you are an indian posing to be a pakistani you should mind your own business.

They are more than enough people begging for his blood. You are not needed.

Why are you so interested in our domestic politics
Unless you are an indian posing to be a pakistani you should mind your own business.

They are more than enough people begging for his blood. You are not needed.
Wat is wrong in it? I just tried to understand the democracy of South Asian Gaint. Well ! You can not stop anyone to post its opinion. you might be the Fan of that Crime minister Modi.

Wat is wrong in it? I just tried to understand the democracy of South Asian Gaint. Well ! You can not stop anyone to post its opinion. you might be the Fan of that Crime minister Modi.

I am not the one who will defend Modi. From my personal experience talking to few gujrati hindus after riots, the crimate seemed to be communally surchared. Each side thought other as animals.

If govt wanted muslims to die, they could have just sit out, not shoot at people. 184 casualty in police shooting is not a small number. But if they had not done that many more(mostly muslims) would have died.

I will still blame modi for the riots though.

Back
Top Bottom