What's new

Moral brigade active in Islamabad again

Status
Not open for further replies.
In your mind problem is the explanation given in brackets ?
Stay on topic and don't dodge me. Hadith is right or wrong?

Hadith - Sahih Al-Bukhari 7.713
The Prophet (sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) was given some clothes including a black Khamisa. The Prophet(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) said, "To whom shall we give this to wear?" The people kept silent whereupon the Prophet(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) said, "Fetch Um Khalid for me." I (Um Khalid) was brought carried (as I was small girl at that time). The Prophet(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) took the Khamisa in his hands and made me wear it and said, "May you live so long that your dress will wear out and you will mend it many times." On the Khamisa there were some green or pale designs (The Prophet saw these designs) and said, "O Um Khalid! This is Sanah." (Sanah in a Ethiopian word meaning beautiful).

It isn't those who don't understand Arabic made it easy for them but those who want to spread Zina in society come up with lies

For the stoning to death part. I can't find it in the book, why is that? I can't see any distinction between married and non-married people there nor find anything about "additional terms and conditions". Its the general understanding that Hadith supplement the Quran not add/subtract things from it. Someone corrupted it later?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom