What's new

Mongolia should hold vote on rejoining China

Cambodia and Laos cultural stock from China ? :lol:
And Vietnam ? 1000 years, maybe, when the earth become a real union like a country nowaday.:disagree:

When I first heard this I also was like "what?", but after some digging and reading about it more it started making lots of sense. Without getting too deep into it, much of Southeast Asian peoples originated from Southern China and migrated down to what is now Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam thousands of years ago. 1000 years do seem like a lot, but we can't forget that just China as a civilization state is around 4000 years.

The final strategic goal for China should look like the following.

Blue Team: United States, Canada, European Union, Australia, and New Zealand. (Four China of resources)

Red Team: China, Russia (about two China), Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan (Four China of resources)

I don't care how China makes it happen. China needs to pull Russia, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan into a tight alliance/federation (ie. Asian Union). If China can persuade Mongolia to voluntarily rejoin then that is a plus. Unless Mongolia rejoins China, it does not make sense for China to invest hundreds of billions of dollars in infrastructure. Mongolia is advantageous, because all of the Chinese firms will be parked on the Mongolian-Russian border. This facilitates deep business transactions.

Given the current situation, Russia seems to be moving deeper into the China camp. China should expend great effort to pull in the other four massive territories. If this is accomplished, the world will be bipolar. Four China Blue Team in equipoise with Four China Red Team. A militarily balanced world will allow China to focus on business and wealth creation.

The vital Chinese strategic goal is the lack of military coercion by the West. To accomplish this, China must play the European Union expansion game. Use their own playbook against them to level the playing field.

For Mongolia, the Chinese proposal is an American-style Federal-State government structure. If the Stans are interested, make them the same offer. Over the next ten years, China's nominal per-capita GDP will soar from $8,200 to about $20,000. The Chinese offer will look more attractive over time. All three Stans have devalued their currency recently. All three are imploding economically.

For Russia (who are too proud to enter into a Federal structure with China), the offer is an Asian version of the European Union. For Mongolia and the Stans, the Asian Union is also an attractive option until they feel ready for a Federal structure with China. In twenty years, Chinese nominal per-capita GDP should head toward $40,000. China will look more attractive to the Stans over time. People get tired of living in the Third World.

Now Africa and the Middle East will become the swinging states.

I don't think Mongolians even care about wealth or technology, many of them are a simple people not different from centuries ago. They like horseback riding, farming, many still live in Yurts and villages, and whatever it is they do in the cold Asian steppes. Not to mention culturally and politically they are fiercely independent people.

freedom is achieved with great bloodshed and sacrifice. No nation would just voluntarily want to lose their freedom

There is no "real" heir to the Mongol Empire.
Every of the 4 Empires (Golden Horde,Yuan,Ilkhanate and Cagatay) are true sons of the Empire
the first emperor of Yuan——Yuanshizu-Kublai implement Song dynasty's low and want han and mongolian nation fusion, Some mongolian nobility discontent,so the other 3 empire didn't Admit Yuan As the suzerain until the time of Yuanchengzong-铁穆耳(sorry I don't know his English name,maybe Temur or Timur ).
piece of gold is gold right? even in Qing dynasty,Mongolian Cavalry were still an important force of emperor.

I don't think Mongolians even care about wealth or technology, many of them are a simple people not different from centuries ago. They like horseback riding, farming, many still live in Yurts and villages, and whatever it is they do in the cold Asian steppes. Not to mention culturally and politically they are fiercely independent people.
This thread is an insult to all Turkic and Mongol people.

freedom is achieved with great bloodshed and sacrifice. No nation would just voluntarily want to lose their freedom
Wrong,absolutely
Only technology and wealth can bring freedom to humanity. An powerful ancient emperor don't have the right to fly,but modern people just need pay for a ticket

This thread is an insult to all Turkic and Mongol people.

@Martian2's thread is brilliant whether you like it or not but I dont think it is intended as insults to any race /country
You need a geopolitical perspective to portray viewpoints like those posted
f047658866064a5a62b65ca8bd277a2f.gif

Try even telling a Mongol that his nation needs to be part of China and then see what lands on your face.

Half of thhe lndians would have a worse reaction to be called an lndian national. So what?

Neo-Nazis are on a roll. :P

Reported. @Hu Songshan

Here is another gem created by the same user , suggesting in event of China at war with USA. Mongolia's natural resources will be critical, hence annex Mongolia

I wonder, if he is American sockpuppet posting to ruin China's image.

None of an lndian concern. If you just stay committed to your pathetic country, all will be nice. Not accidentally, lndians’participation suddenly decreases the quality of discussion.

If China forms a union with Mongolian state, lndia will be the last one to be conferred upon, rest assured.

So, like we are toward your country, just end your obsession toward China. Because your country’s opinion is of zero concern.
Idiots

China should hold vote if Chinese want to join them.I bet even chini want to escape such prison in the name of country.

If there will be vote there won't be a china.

So stop talking bullshyt

Good to know the quality of your thinking, lndian.
The final strategic goal for China should look like the following.

Blue Team: United States, Canada, European Union, Australia, and New Zealand. (Four China of resources)

Red Team: China, Russia (about two China), Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan (Four China of resources)

I don't care how China makes it happen. China needs to pull Russia, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan into a tight alliance/federation (ie. Asian Union). If China can persuade Mongolia to voluntarily rejoin then that is a plus. Unless Mongolia rejoins China, it does not make sense for China to invest hundreds of billions of dollars in infrastructure. Mongolia is advantageous, because all of the Chinese firms will be parked on the Mongolian-Russian border. This facilitates deep business transactions.

Given the current situation, Russia seems to be moving deeper into the China camp. China should expend great effort to pull in the other four massive territories. If this is accomplished, the world will be bipolar. Four China Blue Team in equipoise with Four China Red Team. A militarily balanced world will allow China to focus on business and wealth creation.

The vital Chinese strategic goal is the lack of military coercion by the West. To accomplish this, China must play the European Union expansion game. Use their own playbook against them to level the playing field.

For Mongolia, the Chinese proposal is an American-style Federal-State government structure. If the Stans are interested, make them the same offer. Over the next ten years, China's nominal per-capita GDP will soar from $8,200 to about $20,000. The Chinese offer will look more attractive over time. All three Stans have devalued their currency recently. All three are imploding economically.

For Russia (who are too proud to enter into a Federal structure with China), the offer is an Asian version of the European Union. For Mongolia and the Stans, the Asian Union is also an attractive option until they feel ready for a Federal structure with China. In twenty years, Chinese nominal per-capita GDP should head toward $40,000. China will look more attractive to the Stans over time. People get tired of living in the Third World.

l guess deeper relayions with Russia is the key for China’s future strategic alignment. It is not by accident that China settled the botder with Russia early on. Recent developments have contributed to a deepening realtionship.

l agree that, againnst a fombined US-NATO front, China and Russia should form their own.

Last edited:
My proposal is a fair deal.

Mongolia will never become a First World country in a thousand years. If Mongolia wants hundreds of billions of dollars of Chinese investment and Chinese technology then Mongolia has to join as a newly-admitted American-style state. This is necessary to ensure that Mongolia cannot appropriate hundreds of billions of dollars.

Without China, Kazakhstan will never become a First World country in a thousand years. For Kazakhstan, the offer of hundreds of billions of dollars of Chinese investment and Chinese technology is to enable Kazakhstan to serve as China's western sentinel. We build everything for you (including incredible cities), now you watch our western flank.

Regarding Turkmenistan, the Chinese offer is necessary to ensure that the European Union doesn't end up controlling China's vital gas supply. Similarly, Uzbekistan is a vital transit for Turkmenistan gas to China.

These offers are being made to build a Western buffer zone against the encroaching European Union/NATO. An acceptable alternative is for Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan to pledge neutrality and give China an assurance in writing that they will not join NATO.

Otherwise, there will be a replay of the Russia-Ukraine conflict. No one wins if military force is required.

This is laughable. Before chinese plan to bring mongolia on "1st world level", they should bring China on 1st world level since most areas remain poor.

Mongolia does share nothing with china and is an independend nation with great culture.

Have you ever been to a Chinese second-tier city? Is China's Qingdao (see below) good enough for you? There are threads in the picture section with plenty of photographs of various Chinese cities. Many of them look like Qingdao.

I'm offering Shanghais (or Qingdaos) to Mongolia and Kazakhstan. It is a necessary price to pay for China's security.

EXSnidV.jpg

I agree 100%. Let the votes come. And see China break apart when Tibet and Uighurs finally leave that oppressive hellhole. I´m happy you agree that people should vote.

You don't see me calling your country a hellhole. You need to learn some manners. Name-calling is for the uncivilized and those with a losing argument.

By the way, I don't see your country putting anyone into space. You're not as advanced as you think.

Has your country ever held the title of the world's fastest supercomputer?

China's SMIC manufactures at 28nm. Can you manufacture at a more advanced node?

China has built Chengdu J-20 stealth prototypes. Where's your country's stealth fighter?

China has produced two generations of nuclear submarines. Has your country built a single nuclear submarine?

Has your country ever landed anything on the Moon like China's Yutu Rover? I didn't think so.

In conclusion, do us all a favor. Don't try to get uppity in my thread. You rank much lower on the technological totem pole.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom