What's new

Mongolia should hold vote on rejoining China

why not china rejoin japan? :D

dont take me wrong guys just showing the opposite view of feelings..
i'm sure that you are of the type of idiot, i suggest you should learn books of east asia history more . you do not thank me ,it was at least i could do.:cheesy:

You are funny chinese.
You don't admit it but it is fact . viemtnamese should learn to be honest men

You don't admit it but it is fact . viemtnamese should learn to be honest men

Chinese are fanastic people. Chinese have to learn to respect rules of international laws.
:sarcastic:

Inner Mongolia will join to Mongolia after 1,000 year from time of dead of last Yuan Dynasty Emperor.:enjoy:

Last edited:
Frankly I would say Vietnam rejoin China will do both countries good..
Vietnam people will join the most fast developing country in the world
You can get a super big market and a super power to protect you
Viets can get life quality improved significantly..
I don`t see any reason for Vietnam to reject this proposal

You are funny chinese.

Mongolian people in Inner Mongolia of China are wealthy and rich.
They enjoy the far more better life quality than outer Mongolia?
Why do they want to join the poor outer Mongolia?

Chinese are fanastic people. Chinese have to learn to respect rules of international laws.

Inner Mongolia will join to Mongolia after 1,000 year from time of dead of last Yuan Dynasty Emperor.:enjoy:

by then,maybe vietnam will return to china's embrace ,i think !:cheesy:

Is this so called wet China's dream ?

The Inner Mongolia are mostly Han Chinese by now.

Invasion of Han Chinese could stop now.

Frankly I would say Vietnam rejoin China will do both countries good..
Vietnam people will join the most fast developing country in the world
You can get a super big market and a super power to protect you
Viets can get life quality improved significantly..
I don`t see any reason for Vietnam to reject this proposal

Mongolian people in Inner Mongolia of China are wealthy and rich.
They enjoy the far more better life quality than outer Mongolia?
Why do they want to join the poor outer Mongolia?

As I said, you are fannatic Chinese.

Do you understand why Viets have been fought against all invaders in Vietnam war 1945-1990, counter France colonial, USA neo-imperialists and Chinese, puppet of USA in old war ?

"Pivot to Asia" is a classic military diversionary tactic

This post is part two in my five-part series. I will try to convince you that the "Pivot to Asia" is not a viable military plan. It is a well-publicized diversion to attract China's attention. In the meantime, NATO's real thrust will come from Kazakhstan. I have included the first post "NATO's Grand Plan" below for those that haven't read it.

1. NATO's Grand Plan
2. "Pivot to Asia" is a classic military diversionary tactic
3. Concentric Layers of Defense
4. Why is the US/NATO resorting to military instead of economic power?
5. Why does the West want Kazakhstan so badly? Full-benefits analysis.

EMP

The "Pivot to Asia" is centered on military power. Let's start with the 11 American carrier battle groups. To a non-nuclear power, the American carriers are rather frightening. To China, a single megaton-class EMP will destroy all of the electronics and sensors on the carriers. The carriers will be neutralized before they can cross the Pacific.

Let's say China doesn't use a thermonuclear-based EMP. China can stop the carriers with conventional-powered EMP. An example is China's YJ-18 ASCM with 50-meter EMP radius. (Citation: YJ-18 )

A2/AD

Aside from EMP weapons, China can use its DF-21D ASBM (ie. anti-ship ballistic missile). It is simply impossible for US carriers to sail within two thousand miles of China's coast. The use of Chinese ASBMs, C-802 and C-803 (with a supersonic terminal phase) anti-ship cruise missiles, CM506-KG precision-guided glide-bombs, and Yu-6/Mark 48 torpedoes in a simultaneous multi-axial attack is unstoppable. Additionally, since a cruise missile is easier to build than a manned fighter, China probably has stealth cruise missiles.

As you can see, the "Pivot to Asia" is starting to look like a turkey. It doesn't make any military sense and the carriers are not survivable against Chinese A2/AD (ie. anti-access area-denial) defensive weaponry.

SZPbv.jpg

The only other source of American aircraft is on the military bases in Asia. The problem is that a "RAND [study] claimed that a volley of 34 Chinese ballistic missiles could damage, destroy or strand 75 percent of aircraft” at Kadena AFB. (Citation: Air Force Plans to Dodge Chinese Missile Barrage | WIRED )

Ring of Fire

The fundamental problem is the exposure of aircraft, repair bays, oil facilities, parts warehouses, etc. to a missile attack with submunitions. To solve this problem, American bases in Asia must be re-located deep underground. However, this is not possible. Japan is located on the Ring of Fire and is seismically unstable.

China's IAD (ie. Integrated Air Defense)

By some miracle, let's assume some American aircraft survived China's EMP and A2/AD barrages. The next obstacle is China's Integrated Air Defenses (IAD). With overlapping networks of radars, including the JY-26 “Skywatch-U” 3-D long-range air surveillance anti-stealth radar (citation: China's Anti-Stealth Radar Comes to Fruition | Defense News | defensenews.com ), China's coast is almost impenetrable. Hundreds of HQ-9, S-300, and soon S-400 missiles will intercept aircraft approaching China's coast.

Chinese fighter intercept

Assuming a few enemy aircraft managed to breach China's IAD, the remaining survivors would have to face China's fleet of over 600 fourth-generation fighters. Within three years, China will also field fifth-generation J-20 stealth fighter interceptors.

Conclusion

In conclusion, it is implausible to threaten China from the sea. It is impossible to penetrate China's gauntlet of EMP (both thermonuclear and conventional), A2/AD, China's IAD, and Chinese fighter interceptors (both fourth-generation and soon fifth-generation stealth fighters). The only rational explanation is that the "Pivot to Asia" is designed to distract China from looking westward at the real plan of using Kazakhstan as the western "staging ground" to threaten China militarily.

----------
NATO's Grand Plan

To appreciate China's security, it is necessary to understand NATO's Grand Plan. Let's look at the map.

jJS7FOV.jpg

In 2008, the EU/NATO attempted to bring Georgia into the EU/NATO club. Unfortunately, Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili was too aggressive and killed 10 Russian peacekeepers. This precipitated the Russo-Georgian War and derailed Georgia's membership in the EU/NATO.

If Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili had not been a loose cannon, the NATO plan would have continued in the following manner. The EU and NATO would have expanded into the following countries.

1. Azerbaijan (the land bridge across the Caucasus would have been complete)
2. Kazakhstan (EU gains control of Kazakh oil and gas supplies to China. EU also gains control of pipelines to China.)
3. Uzbekistan (EU gains control of transit pipelines for Turkmenistan gas to China)
4. Turkmenistan (EU gains control of China's 30 billion cubic meters per year gas supply. Turkmenistan gas has been contractually increased to 60 billion cubic meters per year for 2018.)
5. Mongolia (Western-most Mongolia almost touches Eastern-most Kazakhstan and is the EU's/NATO's final target.)

With the Stans and Mongolia under Western control and inside the NATO alliance, NATO has China's western and northern flanks surrounded. Also, NATO would have all of southern Russia surrounded as well.

If the West had been able to execute NATO's Grand Plan, both Russia and China would have been surrounded by NATO forces.

Last edited:
I am only practical and realistic , focus on today`s interests and benefit rather than history problem.
If any plan will do the people good today and future, who cares the history??

Is this so called wet China's dream ?
Invasion of Han Chinese could stop now.
As I said, you are fannatic Chinese.
Do you understand why Viets have been fought against all invaders in Vietnam war 1945-1990, counter France colonial, USA neo-imperialists and Chinese, puppet of USA in old war ?

I am only practical and realistic , focus on today`s interests and benefit rather than history problem.

if you are true realistic Chinese, you do not say like that, what never could happen.

Nonsense. If you are the leader of the country, I don't blame you, but, hehe...

Back
Top Bottom