What's new

Molana Tariq Jameel With Junaid Jamshed on Geo Tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want a secular state then why Pakistan...
We can live with Indians with this type of hypocrisy and ideology..
Pakistan ka matlab kia???????

Are you on something? Where did the secular state discussion come from?

I am asking a simple question. Who the hell is this mullah to ascribe divine intent to the floods? If you don't have an answer to that, just say so. No need to embarrass yourself by going off on a rather precarious limb.

Now this is being childish :)
i am sure you'll have to delete lots of spamming post soon Moderator Sir,

Please close the thread before insanity prevails once again

mikkix...The type of Pakistan that mr. x is looking for even if Pakistan someday becomes "secular" such people will still retard the growth of Pakistan, they're the real negative psychiatric element of Pakistan's society neither are they happy, never happy for nothing at nothing.

the non religious parties of Pakistan are all secular in general what have their psyche brought to Pakistan, Nothing!
The end result is These people are a total failure trying to hold on to their last breaths to survive.

No Allahs wrath on fuedals , warlords , druglords , corrupt bearucrats , poliiticians , policemen , army generals whose actions takes or ruined millions of lives of poor and innocent ...whereas all the hell break loose on the poor , this is no fair explanation by a molana !

dude you are doing the same thing here..
need to discover yourself Plz.

And who are you to pass judgement? This is the fundamental issue, isn't it. You are essentially an absolutist. And even worse, an absolutist who claims to be omniscient. If that isn't messed up, then I don't know what is.

Indeed it is hitting your center point nerve or hot button keep ranting, you are miserable the fact of the matter is. Rewind chuck norris the poorly game you started and now failing at it.

mikkix...The type of Pakistan that mr. x is looking for even if Pakistan someday becomes "secular" such people will still retard the growth of Pakistan, they're the real negative psychiatric element of Pakistan's society neither are they happy, never happy for nothing at nothing.

the non religious parties of Pakistan are all secular in general what have their psyche brought to Pakistan, Nothing!
The end result is These people are a total failure trying to hold on to their last breaths to survive.

You just managed to type a lot of words without expressing a single coherent thought. "For nothing at nothing", what the hell does that mean? Verbal discombobulation at its best.

Indeed it is hitting your center point never or hot button keep ranting, you are miserable the fact of the matter is.

Ah, the personal attack. Wonderful. Keep up the hypocrisy and myopia! It suits you.

I was all for everyone expressing their views :-) but Zaki seems to be getting quite uncomfortable. Thread closed on his repeat requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom