What's new

Molana Tariq Jameel With Junaid Jamshed on Geo Tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, its GOD, so lets sit down & pray, I am going to see how miseries of Pakistan will disappear....

Keep both duniya (world) and deen (religion) - saath saath (alongside)

The people like Mullahs thinkg about world here after only (which might not even exist)

So, its GOD, so lets sit down & pray, I am going to see how miseries of Pakistan will disappear....

The people like Mullahs thinkg about world here after only (which might not even exist)

care to explain?

molana tariq jameel is a cheap a55 no good hypocrite. some body should ask him how and where does he get the money to buy vigos and what is his current lavish lifstyle indicating.

Typical wahabi mullah who thinks that after god all authority rests on him!

when we have mullahs like him roaming aorund bred and fed on saudi petro dollar islam, no doubt we are headed towards doom!. It is exactly this brand of mullah that supports the TTP wagabonds, they are anti state , anti islam and the public should be wary of him and his likes!:sniper:

Guys! It is wrong to do character assassination of any person. We should rather concentrate on his view. According to Molana Jameel, we are facing the wrath of God in the form of calamities and other problems. He is entitled to his opinion but i disagree. All i know is that every nation faces tough time. We are not the only country in the world who has faced terrorism, corruption, floods etc.. So how can we be so sure that we are the only nation who is cursed?

"where there's a will, there's a way"
when we are determined we find a way to succeed, wait for some time and you will not believe this was the same Pakistan that once upon a time was hit by calamities, disasters, economic turmoil, terrorism, violence and corruption. "When the dust is settled" its all honey my dear :coffee:

I don't give up like you, i will rather wait for the "time" to give us the turn and let us be the master of our own-selves :lol:

Back to topic :D

Guys! It is wrong to do character assassination of any person. We should rather concentrate on his view. According to Molana Jameel, we are facing the wrath of God in the form of calamities and other problems. He is entitled to his opinion but i disagree. All i know is that every nation faces tough time. We are not the only country in the world who has faced terrorism, corruption, floods etc.. So how can we be so sure that we are the only nation who is cursed?

very well said, very well logical reply :)
Best post so far!

"where there's a will, there's a way"
when we are determined we find a way to succeed, wait for some time and you will not believe this was the same Pakistan that once upon a time was hit by calamities, disasters, economic turmoil, terrorism, violence and corruption. "When the dust is settled" its all honey my dear :coffee:

absurd
i never meant anything like that did i? Prayers are not a will

I don't give up like you, i will rather wait for the "time" to give us the turn and let us be the master of our own-selves :lol:

Right now we are not master of ourselves & the delusionalizing ourselves with prayers won't make us our master either

Back to topic :D

I was never off topic... but i won't comment more, just keep praying

Obscuritanists (radical religious lunes) have been a curse upon Pakistan - instead of offering hope, instead of Rahman and Raheem, their focus is always on Punishment.

Fortune telling, divining (faal giri) is a sin - because it makes a mockery of the idea that the Faithful need nothing other than God. The very fact that these types of people need explanations that are rooted neither in reason nor study of the physical world, suggests a deranged quality. Superstition, fortune telling, these they call religion, but it is further from religion and is instead a mask of the fortune telling ignorance which religion sought to free men from.

Obscuritanists (radical religious lunes) have been a curse upon Pakistan - instead of offering hope, instead of Rahman and Raheem, their focus is always on Punishment.

Fortune telling, divining (faal giri) is a sin - because it makes a mockery of the idea that the Faithful need nothing other than God. The very fact that these types of people need explanations that are rooted neither in reason nor study of the physical world, suggests a deranged quality. Superstition, fortune telling, these they call religion, but it is further from religion and is instead a mask of the fortune telling ignorance which religion sought to free men from.
agreed but that also suggests you don't know this scholar....

I agree with your post 100%...... but it has nothing to do with this thread IMO. This guy is not a fortune teller :P

So people should follow the path of deen- Namaz, fasting....they should lead a simple and humble life........help the poors to avoid natural calamities.

Those things one should follow (if he has belief) in every circumstances. But one should not be allof of the immense potential God has given to us. Today we need to use potential to safeguard us (and other living things)on the face of earth. He did not make us so different from other animals just to pass the responsibility on him..

:) Allah says in Quran that he has created this Universe and the mankind should go and explore it, for there are signs to learn for human in everything that Allah created.

He does not ask you to only perform His rituals.

I see both kinds of extremists dangerous be it religious or anti-religious.

Here we are seeing both from members. And both are dangerous

This guy is not a fortune teller

I think he is - Why? Because he like many others chooses to imagine, that revelation in a text can be without context - that time, geography, culture and space is not context.

Pakistan needs hope not punishments of obscruitanists.

TechLahore & other Guys have been arguing... I think that mullah is wrong... If it was wrath of GOD then politicians would have their planes falling from sky... or getting incurable diseases etc... Poor ppl who r already victoms won't be victomised again... So it probably is NOT a punishment rather a TEST(a.k.a "Fitnah")...

Who is Maulana Jameel ??
Yes, who is he???
...just read a post from a member quoting Quran that Allah will test us through different ways. I believe in what is said in Quran about testing our patience.
:tup:
-
[2:155] Be sure we shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil), but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere,

[21:35] Every soul shall have a taste of death: and We test you by evil and by good by way of trial. to Us must ye return.

[3:185] ......For the life of this world is but goods and chattels of deception. [186] Ye shall certainly be tried and tested in your possessions and in your personal selves; and ye shall certainly Hear much that will grieve you, from those who received the Book before you and from those who worship many gods. But if ye persevere patiently, and guard against evil,-then that will be a determining factor in all affairs.

[2:245] ...... It is God that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return.

[2:177] ........; and to be firm and patient, in pain (or suffering) and adversity, and throughout all periods of panic. Such are the people of truth, the God-fearing.

[2:214] Or do ye think that ye shall enter the Garden (of bliss) without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you?(Prayer to avoid extreme trials Q:2:286:-our Lord! Lay not on us a burden Like that which Thou didst lay on those before us) they encountered suffering and adversity, and were so shaken in spirit that even the Apostle and those of faith who were with him cried: "When (will come) the help of God?" Ah! Verily, the help of God is (always) near!

[70:19] Truly man was created very impatient;-[20] Fretful when adversity touches him;[21] And niggardly when good reaches him;-[22] Not so those devoted to Prayer;-[23] Those who remain steadfast to their prayer;[24] And those in whose wealth is a recognised right.[25] For the (needy) who asks and him who is prevented (for some reason from asking);[26] And those who hold to the truth of the Day of Judgment;[27] And those who fear the displeasure of their Lord,-

[9:126] See they not that they are tried every year once or twice? Yet they turn not in repentance, and they take no heed.

[3:142] Did ye think that ye would enter Heaven without God testing those of you who fought hard (In His Cause) and remained steadfast?

[11:7] He it is Who created the heavens and the earth in six Days - and His Throne was over the waters - that He might try you, which of you is best in conduct. But if thou wert to say to them, "Ye shall indeed be raised up after death", the Unbelievers would be sure to say, "This is nothing but obvious sorcery!"

[11:9] If We give man a taste of Mercy from Ourselves, and then withdraw it from him, behold! he is in despair and (falls into) blasphemy.[10] But if We give him a taste of (Our) favours after adversity hath touched him, he is sure to say, "All evil has departed from me:" Behold! he falls into exultation and pride.[11] Not so do those who show patience and constancy, and work righteousness; for them is forgiveness (of sins) and a great reward.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

& there's good time after bad time if we persist:-

[65:7] Let the man of means spend according to his means: and the man whose resources are restricted, let him spend according to what God has given him. God puts no burden on any person beyond what He has given him. After a difficulty, God will soon grant relief.

never knew you are so ignorant......(no offense)

Holding the above opinion says a lot more about your blind ignorance than it does about anything else... anything from the lips of an undereducated bearded mullah becomes gospel? Well it may be for you, but it sure isn't for those amongst us who still think for *themselves*.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom