What's new

Molana Tariq Jameel With Junaid Jamshed on Geo Tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give us all a $#%#$ break. If it's that binary, why hasn't God razed Amsterdam then?

Well yes, logically it was a poor infrastructure that caused this flooding. There is a nude beach just couple of minutes walk from my hotel room in Norway!

Still Norway is the most peaceful country with least crime and racism. If that was so disliked by God, Norway could have been perished away by now :)

================
But that does not mean we must not see the signs of God. You guyz should listen to him and feel free to disagree, abusing unnecessarily to a guy who studied Islam for years is ........... As far as i have seen, Maulana Tariq Jameel indeed is very knowledgeable scholar and not an idiot for sure

Peace!

read and hear what is said, change it not after what you see or hear, not an advice its a common sense and intellect, which you are missing on this subject.

Deaf, dumb and blind; and they return not. Al-Quran

pehli bar na samaj ko samjhaya jata hai
doosri bar bewakoof ko aur
teesri bar apna time waste kia jata hai..
Bro don't waste your time on him..

pehli bar na samaj ko samjhaya jata hai
doosri bar bewakoof ko aur
teesri bar apna time waste kia jata hai..
Bro don't waste your time on him..

Three blind mice. See how they run...

So, its GOD, so lets sit down & pray, I am going to see how miseries of Pakistan will disappear....

The people like Mullahs thinkg about world here after only (which might not even exist)

have you changed from mocking the religions to mocking allah now??

But that does not mean we must not see the signs of God. You guyz should listen to him and feel free to disagree, abusing unnecessarily to a guy who studied Islam for years is ........... As far as i have seen, Maulana Tariq Jameel indeed is very knowledgeable scholar and not an idiot for sure

Peace!

Just because someone has a beard and has studied "islam" for a few years does not entitle the individual to respect. What entitles people to respect is what they have achieved or what they have contributed. Mullah ki daur masjid tak. In their own little self-made, self-governed universes comprised of browbeaten 12 year old madrassa students who in reality are no better than bonded and indentured slaves, these folks are superheroes. But that doesn't make them worth #$#$ for the rest of the world.

Now that said, I think you are missing the point. The point that I took offense to is that this mullah is insinuating that Allah is using the present floods as a weapon/punishment against the poor people of Pakistan, who, in this mullah's opinion, are apparently very evil and deviant.

This is an outrage!!!! And I am shocked that people are rushing to defend this Godforsaken point of view.

Let me ask you:

Who is this mullah to ascribe divine *intent* to this flood?
Who is this mullah to insinuate how God perceives the poor people of Pakistan?

This mullah is no better than that piece of trash Pat Robertson who ascribed similar divine motives to the Haiti earthquake. Have a heart and a conscience. And if both of those elude you then at least grab a hold of some common sense.

Please close the thread,
it is going nowhere!

I keep wondering what kind of wrath it is that only multiplies the miseries of the poor people.. why never rich people ever get a portion of this wrath...?

Never heard a Maulana explain this point!

because begharitis, dehatis and daggas from punjab vote for the illeterate people and serve their rich masters and this is their faith..

do laat he q na mare sardar, they are morally obliged to serve them and vote for them!!

this is a verse from quran, u r mocking quran now??

The Masjid built by the laanati Zarrar was supposed to be in honour of Allah. But the Prophet knew what the true intent was. It was demolished. Zarrar's intent was to (ab)use the Masjid to ensnare the common folk.

The warriors of Muawwiya, when they had lost the battle at Siffin, raised the Holy Quran on their spears to prevent a final onslaught. They were heathen using the Quran to cover their evil.

There is a long history of the abuse of the Words of Allah by scoundrels and kuffar who wear the garb of holy men. A scoundrel reciting a verse of the Quran does not become an angel. He only exposes himself as a devious chameleon.

Just because someone has a beard and has studied "islam" for a few years does not entitle the individual to respect. What entitles people to respect is what they have achieved or what they have contributed. Mullah ki daur masjid tak. In their own little self-made, self-governed universes comprised of browbeaten 12 year old madrassa students who in reality are no better than bonded and indentured slaves, these folks are superheroes. But that doesn't make them worth #$#$ for the rest of the world.

Now that said, I think you are missing the point. The point that I took offense to is that this mullah is insinuating that Allah is using the present floods as a weapon/punishment against the poor people of Pakistan, who, in this mullah's opinion, are apparently very evil and deviant.

This is an outrage!!!! And I am shocked that people are rushing to defend this Godforsaken point of view.

Let me ask you:

Who is this mullah to ascribe divine *intent* to this flood?
Who is this mullah to insinuate how God perceives the poor people of Pakistan?

This mullah is no better than that piece of trash Pat Robertson who ascribed similar divine motives to the Haiti earthquake. Have a heart and a conscience. And if both of those elude you then at least grab a hold of some common sense.

If you want a secular state then why Pakistan...
We can live with Indians with this type of hypocrisy and ideology..
Pakistan ka matlab kia???????

Ah yes and the free minded the liberals as I call them, lets analyze the contribution 0% and yet they say mine is bigger then yours because I am modern and you are backward because your Book is getting ancient while I read digests eat burgers watch cable use mobile and computers and that makes me modern and up to date. Fools paradise disillusion people neither do they to the least to pick up and Implement what is good for them nor do they've any better solution yet the widen their mouth bla bla bla we're in 21st century, illogical people, thought good at typing :lol:"internet warriors" of 21st century but severely lacks Brains.

Ah yes and the free minded the liberals as I call them, lets analyze the contribution 0% and yet they say mine is bigger then yours because I am modern and you are backward because your Book is getting ancient while I read digests eat burgers watch cable use mobile and computers and that makes me modern and up to date. Fools paradise disillusion people neither do they to the least to pick up and Implement what is good for them nor do they've any better solution yet the widen their mouth bla bla bla we're in 21st century, illogical people, thought good at typing :lol:"internet warriors" of 21st century but severely lacks Brains.

If your irrelevant rant (and poor capitalization) is anything to go by, I would suggest you inspect your own cranium for any remaining gray matter. It appears to have evaporated into the ether...

The Masjid built by the laanati Zarrar was supposed to be in honour of Allah. But the Prophet knew what the true intent was. It was demolished. Zarrar's intent was to (ab)use the Masjid to ensnare the common folk.

The warriors of Muawwiya, when they had lost the battle at Siffin, raised the Holy Quran on their spears to prevent a final onslaught. They were heathen using the Quran to cover their evil.

There is a long history of the abuse of the Words of Allah by scoundrels and kuffar who wear the garb of holy men. A scoundrel reciting a verse of the Quran does not become an angel. He only exposes himself as a devious chameleon.

dude you are doing the same thing here..
need to discover yourself Plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom