What's new

Molana Tariq Jameel Interview with Javed Chaudhry

Dumbass its a 2 week old account, read a post history for once. Jahil japat. Tumharay jaisay parday dekhe hain. Kaam hi isi field main hai, but i dont blame you for your reeking ignorance.

Dumbass its a 2 week old account, read a post history for once. Jahil japat. Tumharay jaisay parday dekhe hain. Kaam hi isi field main hai, but i dont blame you for your reeking ignorance.

i have archived this thread and forwarded it to my lawyer,,,,,you have clearly threatened me,,,,,if something happens to me after this.,,,,,,the law enforcement would be on your tail,,,,rest assured.

@mods....

sir check out this thug,,,,,he is threatening others .....what is this crap?

Last edited by a moderator:
i have archived this thread and forwarded it to my lawyer,,,,,you have clearly threatened me,,,,,if something happens to me after this.,,,,,,the law enforcement would be on your tail,,,,rest assured.

@mods....

sir check out this thug,,,,,he is threatening others .....what is this crap?

Well I guess you're banned, but khair rest assured i have no ill intentions towards you. Law enforcement on my tail? Ha!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not slap, this is dictatorship and trying to impose his own views on other...
If you give authority to this molana, then you have to bear Ban on music, Google, MP3/MP4 mobiles, Coke, Dramas, movies, advertisements,Many types of Perfume, creams, Jells, condoms, dancing toys of children... etc
Because music advertisments Dramas are haram Sir and when he said anything about other things Sir first prove him wrong through Quran and Sunnah if you can't than keep quite Mr

I am better Muslim than you. I performed Hajj one time and Umrah 2 times.... I completed Itkaaf many times.
You illiterate !! ....
Why don't you just open your mind and shut your mouth, both are empty anyway!!

Brother i just said a word and u are talkiing like this !
what you know about me??
by performing hajj , umrah and itkaaf u beocme a better muslim ?
A good muslim never shows his good deeds !

@turbocharged who gives u authority to call a person kafir or qadiyani
Tum jese logon ki wajah se aaj hamare mulk me itni firkawariat he!
Its only ALLAH who will decide on the day of judgement

@turbocharged who gives u authority to call a person kafir or qadiyani
Tum jese logon ki wajah se aaj hamare mulk me itni firkawariat he!
Its only ALLAH who will decide on the day of judgement

If person openly denies about HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW being the last PROPHET than he would be called Non Muslims but I am not talking about you its general statement

PC you need to tone down your discomfort with molana saab. I agree that maulvis have no place in politics. So relax, dont antagonize just for its sake.

Another food for thought Zarvan, the TTP sympathizer. Maulvi Diesel is by far the most munafiq maulvi i have ever come across. His party was always against the formation of this country. He uses religion to further his interests in politics. Begs to US to make him the leader of the country. Makes false accusation against Imran Khan calling him a Jew agent and what not. Guess what his own people didnt elect him. Where he never lost a seat.

But yet after all of the above people still run around him. These are the "maulvis" other aspire to be. A few threats by TTP sets him straight and he doesnt condemn Bomb blasts on Moon market in Lahore, neither the attacks on shias. Such is the state of "Ulemas" in our country.

No wonder PC is pissed off about these people. He may be jaded but his opinions are not baseless.

Back
Top Bottom