What's new

MoI rejects Pakistani troops rescued Afghan soldier by crossing border

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaar, PDF without these jokers would be a very dull place, we are not claiming a cross border raid or any other action, it was just a humanitarian operation at the request of other party but these Indians can't even digest that, I guess we can't blame them since the fishing boat drama and the spy Pigeon circus has exposed them stupid. As the saying goes.....chor machaye shor.
Dogs tail... Same story Bhai.

Lol you can believe FB posts, except Pakistanis and Indian media both GOI and GOM did not comment on that. Also GOI always maintained the OP was carried out along the border not inside. If the Op really dint happen the GOM would have given a statement officially like how all gvts do. I would believe a statement from a country's govt rather than social network. Again Pakistan involvement is ndeed confirmed but did it happen inside Afghanistan? Lolwa hahaha :D PA giving competion to IA in drama now haha. In that also PA fails.

Myanmar rejects claims Indian forces cross border in pursuit of rebels | Reuters

Myanmar rejects claims Indian forces cross border in pursuit of rebels | Zee News

And no other statement against this new reports.

As for PA. It is a complete success. Even those opium smugglers accept our involvement in an attempt to deny our role. :rofl:

But Af MoI denied it. Ergo, they called military officials in Pakistan liars.

Good for Afghans .. Pakistani civilian medical professionals saved te Afgjan soldier ( :lol: ). We are cool with tht..

Why are you getting your panties in a twist though ?:lol:

Yes Yes i was saying the same how dare they say this Atomi Kuvat should wipe out India. I hope Atomi Kuvats government should wipe the whole India, India is a terrorist country Pakistan should take care of other nations and wipe ourt India so that their can be peace. behold the almighty

Repeat after me "My father is a Pakistani"..:lol:

Denial came a day after ISPR statement. How can MoI deny some imaginary operation by PA before ISPR releases info? And again, assuming myanmar operation was complete lie, does this make another ISPR lie not a lie?

No it doesn't reject ISPR. In fact it proves ISPR. Pakistani involvement is confirmed. Yeah they called it some "mobile health unit from Pakistan" but still our involvement is confirmed. :D

How do you even know they''re lying? What if this article is full of shit? Why would Pakistan even make this up?

Well, if, but etc can be used to prove/disprove anything. Here MoI denial is pretty clear. Let information come out that this artical is BS and I will change my stand.

The sale is real, it's already been confirmed by both China and Pakistan. This rescue is real, why did it take so long for them deny it? It's because the ministry is lying. The ISI-NDS deal may have been signed, but it has not been implemented as of yet, because Ghani was forced to hold it back, due to political pressure.

China never confirmed it. Only information is from pakistan. No buyer has been named or come forward. So, sale happens when deal is signed. until then it s just speculation, it isn't even first time that this type of "sale" is happening.

This is public information, you can find it yourself. Do your own homework, I don't have the time to do it for you. The Afghans requested it, and Pakistan provided it.

There is nothing to argue about here.

Well, it is not. Af govt ever confirmed PA entering its border, let alone 600m inside.

all of india's shenanigans failed and now india stands defeated in Afghanistan , from here on Pakistan is set to gain more and india's loss will only grow

Good for Afghans .. Pakistani civilian medical professionals saved te Afgjan soldier ( :lol: ). We are cool with tht..

Then you must be cool about ISPR making stories up. By the looks of it, it is routine and common.

No it doesn't reject ISPR. In fact it proves ISPR. Pakistani involvement is confirmed. Yeah they called it some "mobile health unit from Pakistan" but still our involvement is confirmed. :D
Involvement was never in question. But ISPR made stuff up. It made up complete story of PA going inside Af border to "rescue" which did not happen. That is why the ISPR story is categorically denied by Af MoI.

So what which forum,this is what Afghan minister and their media is saying,you are a laughing stock even majority of Iranians,BD members here make fun of your stupidity.

i think its a mistake there must be a Nurse rescue who was mistook as Salwar wearing Pakistan army :lol:

Epic fail :lol:

Pakistan hijacked our heroes, says Kabul - Telegraph

Read the bold part at least 10 times.

A statement by MoI said the wounded soldier was transferred to a hospital in Nangarhar with the help of the mobile health workers of Pakistan who were providing first aid.

And then think how sh!t you are that you are cheer leading for an opium producer. :D

Well, if, but etc can be used to prove/disprove anything. Here MoI denial is pretty clear. Let information come out that this artical is BS and I will change my stand.
Facts don't change because you don't believe them, facts don't care what your stand is. This article is talking out of it's ***, the rescue happened, why the hell would they take so long to deny this, if it didn't? That is something no one has been able to answer.

China never confirmed it. Only information is from pakistan. No buyer has been named or come forward. So, sale happens when deal is signed. until then it s just speculation, it isn't even first time that this type of "sale" is happening.
This the first time PAC and CAC have ever confirmed a deal, before it was always media reports and the such. Again, get your facts straight.

Well, it is not. Af govt ever confirmed PA entering its border, let alone 600m inside.
It is. Afghan government itself sent the request, so much for your stand.

I'm done here. I don't care whether you believe this or not, your opinion matters little to me.

Involvement was never in question. But ISPR made stuff up. It made up complete story of PA going inside Af border to "rescue" which did not happen. That is why the ISPR story is categorically denied by Af MoI.

That denial is bogus. Even if we accept this is some mobile health unit then no unarmed civilian medical unit would cross a border into a war zone to help a soldier from some other country unless it is supported by military of its own country.

Afghans tried to deny our role but idiots failed at that too. The mobile health unit in the news is actually Pakistan army. :)

Myanmar rejects claims Indian forces cross border in pursuit of rebels | Reuters

Myanmar rejects claims Indian forces cross border in pursuit of rebels | Zee News

And no other statement against this new reports.

As for PA. It is a complete success. Even those opium smugglers accept their involvement in an attempt to deny their role. :rofl:

Did you read your links? Again it does not mention an official statement. Also again I repeat GOI said the Op was along the border not inside. But dint GOP mention the "Humanitarian Op" was inside Afghanistan? :lol: PA complete success? haha they cant beat IA even in drama. Mega fail this has turned into. But the Op has been carried out along the Pak Afg border is correct. That is what the Afghans are saying in an official statement. Has Myanmar given an official statement like this? Other than a shady FB post? I do not think so. Fact remains IA carried out Op along border and media made it inside border. PA carried out Op along border and GOP made it inside border. So guess GOP is as sh!tty as Indian media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom