What's new

Mohammad Jibran Nasir attacked by Khatme Nabuwwat goons: Forced him to declare Qadianis Kafir

Qadianis were not declared Kafir overnight with common sense but after many decades of political campaigning
Depends on who you ask, I imagine the bone of contention is the fact that they believe the prophet(PBUH) is not the final prophet.
Thats the defining issue.

Most Of the PDF member is Qadiani lanati. or their sympathizer.
They Don't Understand Whoever is not Muslim is Kafir so whats the problem of telling a non-muslim Kafir.

Dont like Jibran for a lot of stances but on this stance i stand with Jibran

No one can be forced to declare someone kafir
bhai ji , I can respect the humanity that moves you ! but keep in mind they dont think of us as believers or muslims either. I had just mentioned this a short while ago. I had three pals who were Ahmadi and one of them openly used to tell me that to become a Behistti. So, go figure. Im hoping that you wont question my credibility!
In any case, privately, anyone can disagree and they should keep this to themselves or within their own circle where people dont care about religion or are way more tolerant.

Last edited:
He has been taking a fine stand against religion in state politics.
This dude is currently a messiah for me.

Death to all those who declare themselves gods, having a beard. wearing a white cap and smelly armpits does not make you true muslim.

Second, dudes against feudalism too, which is much needed in sindh. We need to stand against feudal politics.

In any case, privately, anyone can disagree and they should keep this to themselves or within their own circle where people dont care about religion or are way more tolerant.

What makes you think that they should be stripped of a right the other has then?
if you cant stomach logical thinking or criticism then blame yourself not the other.

Until religious minorities are given the same rights and respect as the majority, Pakistan will never change. The longer these types of filthy monkeys exist the longer Pakistan is going to remain just another backward third world country. Mark my words.

Until religious minorities are given the same rights and respect as the majority, Pakistan will never change. The longer these types of filthy monkeys exist the longer Pakistan is going to remain just another backward third world country. Mark my words.

When Pakistani Politics stop favoring the extremist religious people.
They will lose all power. A common man will be common next to another.

We politically, constitutionally, lawfully, abide to these extreme ideologies.
And that has made a monster out of society which can no longer be controlled. (Apart from a genocide ofcourse)

We need to change. and fast... We've already ruined 3 generations, no more.

We're seeing a trend from past few years as whoever is against ideology of Pakistan and it's armed forces is regarded as the champion of human rights. All of these champions never say anything against non Muslims as all the evil and bad in this world is done by anyone with a beard. Qadiani's are kafir (the whole muslim world agrees on that) and Bhutto did a great favour to them by declaring them a minority otherwise all of them would be stand accused of blasphemy and if Jibran Nasir doesn't believe in our constitution then he has absolutely no right to stand in election under the same contitution.

We're seeing a trend from past few years as whoever is against ideology of Pakistan and it's armed forces is regarded as the champion of human rights. All of these champions never say anything against non Muslims as all the evil and bad in this world is done by anyone with a beard. Qadiani's are kafir (the whole muslim world agrees on that) and Bhutto did a great favour to them by declaring them a minority otherwise all of them would be stand accused of blasphemy and if Jibran Nasir doesn't believe in our constitution then he has absolutely no right to stand in election under the same contitution.

Our supreme law does not mean it is not wrong.
It is WRONG.
Because a belief is a belief.
You do not govern it and nobody has the right to.

And nobody can take away a basic human right.
If you dont like them, dont talk to them.

Remember, this is a modern world.
We need not be dominated by medieval mindset at all.

This is jahalat at its finest.

Right. Qadianis are neither Muslim nor non-Muslim. Somewhere in between
How you figure it out?

Qadianis were not declared Kafir overnight with common sense but after many decades of political campaigning
How it become political campaigning?

So what? You can still not force others to say that
Brother, he is running on a seat of Muslims, he have to declare his faith that Mohammed Rasool Allah is last messenger of Allah, otherwise seat for non Muslim is wide open for others. What is so faze is about?

Our supreme law does not mean it is not wrong.
It is WRONG.
Because a belief is a belief.
You do not govern it and nobody has the right to.

And nobody can take away a basic human right.
If you dont like them, dont talk to them.

Remember, this is a modern world.
We need not be dominated by medieval mindset at all.

This is jahalat at its finest.

What you're saying would be alright if they were living some place other than Pakistan.
If you don't know it's Islamic Republic of Pakistan and it was founded on this slogan
Pakistan ka matlab kia " la ilaha illallah" if we won't follow Islam than who will.
They can live there peacefully as long as they don't call themselves muslims and if they do they should be exiled.

Back
Top Bottom