What's new

Modi's 'Mad Dog Posture' - Credible threat or a populist farce?

How laughable. Suggesting the "red carpet" treatment given to Modi in the past was part of some elaborate plot by a Pakistani-China nexus to elect Modi to power so he can then cause the inevitable destruction of the Union of India.

The "red carpet treatment" had nothing to do with the fact he was then Chief Minister of one of India's richest states with one of the most investor-friendly policies in India, is it?

Actually the Chinese have a history of giving "red carpet" welcome to despots or anybody shunned by the West -- perhaps in hope of bargaining a better trade deal than is possible with legitimate leaders.

It is likely that in this case, perhaps they mistook him to be an illegitimate leader just because US denied him a VISA!

I have a counter-theory as to why the Chinese and Pakistani members hate Modi "more" now than earlier:

I guess you guys are all masquerading your jealousy (of his work so far -- especially for our economy) as hatred for him. Accusing him of Gujarat riots and LOC violations are just a facade.

You guys know very well how far he can take Indian economy at this rate.

We also know how much you care for Gujarat's Muslims when your own Muslims in Xinjiang are up in arms!!!

Yep we are jealous of your 4-5% growth rate and $1.7 trillion total GDP.

Do you know our currency reserves alone are over $4 trillion? Our currency reserves alone are more than double the entire Indian GDP.

Though surely no one can argue with this:

India to become superpower by 2012: Kalam - Economic Times

That is serious business.

We also know how much you care for Gujarat's Muslims when your own Muslims in Xinjiang are up in arms!!!

On the contrary, I care nothing about Gujarati Muslims. I didn't even know Gujarat was a province until about a year ago.

Indian citizens are your own business, Modi can do whatever he wants with them.

If you guys can call our leader "Eleven Jumping" then why cry when we call Modi by his most well known nickname? Indians themselves were the first to call him a mass murderer, especially Congress lackeys.

Yep we are jealous of your 4-5% growth rate and $1.7 trillion total GDP.

Do you know our currency reserves alone are over $4 trillion? Our currency reserves alone are more than double the entire Indian GDP.

Though surely no one can argue with this:

India to become superpower by 2012: Kalam - Economic Times

That is serious business.

Read what I said again!

India came very close to being in economic dumps during Congress rule and you would have liked it to stay that way. I am sure your are not blind to see Modi's impact on the growth rate -- in less than 6 months of his taking office (even if we don't talk about future now). That is what exactly your problem lies -- that he is changing status quo for better.

Talking about your currency reserves in every thread? Isn't hypocritical for someone who believes in "talking less, doing more", no?

You bringing in those "super-power" predictions in every thread are getting too predictable and simply boring!

On the contrary, I care nothing about Gujarati Muslims. I didn't even know Gujarat was a province until about a year ago.

Indian citizens are your own business, Modi can do whatever he wants with them.

If you guys can call our leader "Eleven Jumping" then why cry when we call Modi by his most well known nickname? Indians themselves were the first to call him a mass murderer, especially Congress lackeys.

Is that why you call Modi a mass-murderer? Because some Indians called your President "eleven jumping"? :P

On a more serious note, are you saying that Congress lackeys are the mouthpieces of justice? Is that the basis of your assertions that he is a "mass murderer"? What part of "Supreme court" judgement don't you understand?

You call him with whatever you fancy. There is no dearth of people using even fancier names for him even in India. I only asked you if you had any basis for your assertion -- just to learn something new about our PM from you and enrich my own knowledge!

Then what proof do you have for your other assertion that Modi initiated LOC/LAC violations?

Horus said:
modi's real world limitation A weakening economy
Look who is talking??? Lol

Horus said:
He runs the only country in the world geographically locked between two nuclear armed enemies which are allied to each other.
Did you forget that we ALSO posses nuclear arms??
It's very dilettante to even threaten India with a nuclear weapon.I'm sure China understands this better and your army too(politicians in your country hold no value).
Horus said:
Bashing Pakistan with 'trigger diplomacy' has worked historically well.
Well our trigger happy neighbours had to be replied back in the same coin and ergo the offensive stance by India this time.

And if you thought MODI got votes because he promised to nuke Pak then you're mistaken.
Ppl voted for Modi because they wanted to see development, a less corrupt government and somebody who could execute what he promised instead of reneging from the pre election promises. And remember Modi managed to get votes from the minorities too, to get an absolute majority in Indian parliament is no joke.
Indian populace voted for change and we've got it but it seems we 've earned the ire of our neighbors.

Modi gets bashed up often bcoz for almost a decade we had a PM who hardly uttered a few words while Modi makes his statements loud and clear.

Pakistan should stop worrying about Modi and worry about the storm brewing inside Pakistan. high time!!

Last edited:
Is that why you call Modi a mass-murderer? Because some Indians called your President "eleven jumping"? :P

Well I thought Indians would enjoy it this way around too. :D

Then what proof do you have for your other assertion that Modi initiated LOC/LAC violations?

That's not my assertion. :lol:

Anyway, India is free to release the detailed border data, if they think they did nothing wrong.

Pakistan should stop worrying about Modi and worry about the storm brewing inside Pakistan. high time!!

What is this nonsense? Pakistan was busy engaging in a military operation, attempting to wipe out the militants in the Northern Areas, when your jingoistic manlet comes along and starts calling for a "befitting reply" to "ceasefire violations" by the Pakistanis on EID!

What is this nonsense? Pakistan was busy engaging in a military operation, attempting to wipe out the militants in the Northern Areas, when your jingoistic manlet comes along and starts calling for a "befitting reply" to "ceasefire violations" by the Pakistanis on EID!
And look at your men on the border who luv to play diwali with us....well literally!!

BSF vows ‘Diwali’ on border after Pak firing
And I'm sure you're smart enough to know why your men are doing this.

That's not my assertion. :lol:

Not your assertion? You opened a thread couple of days ago to say that Modi was not smarter Nehru because he initiated violations at both LOC and LAC. Even in this own thread, you talk about your fancy term "Forward Policy 2.0". So what are your basis for all that?

Anyway, India is free to release the detailed border data, if they think they did nothing wrong.

Like I said, it is not a controlled experiment to release you "data" with irrefutable proofs. All we can do here, is speculate.

But you make your bigoted views sound as if they are based on proofs when you have nothing to prove your side of the story.

And look at your men on the border who luv to play diwali with us....well literally!!

BSF vows ‘Diwali’ on border after Pak firing
And I'm sure you're smart enough to know why your men are doing this.

Do you think Pak would stop firing because the Indians wanted to have some celebrations? Indians were fanning the flames of the conflict and mocking Pakistan for appealing to a third party to settle the disputes.

Do you think Pak would stop firing because the Indians wanted to have some celebrations? Indians were fanning the flames of the conflict and mocking Pakistan for appealing to a third party to settle the disputes.
See this from another angle.

• Terrorist-turned PM Modi's support for Nawaz.
  • Nawaz's business interests in India.
  • Indian involvement in Afghanistan and proxy war in Balochistan.
  • Geo's Aman ki asha.
  • Gen Raheel's insistence on Army Op.
  • Nawaz's reluctance on launching Army Op.
  • Hamid Mir's hate for Army/ISI.
  • Perwaiz Rasheed's "Daleel and Ghulail".
  • Allegations of rigging in 2013 elections.
  • PTI/PAT Dharna
  • Successful Op in North Wazeeristan and killing and purging of hundreds of Indian/Afghan-backed terrorists.
  • Bomb Blasts in Balochistan.
  • Nawaz problems at home.
  • LOC firing.

Now connect all these dots and you get a picture.

Last edited:

Its not about Pakistan army stopping its fire but about the reason behind it.
Come on!! You cant be so naive.

Not at all, Chinese saw the writing on the wall far before any western analyst could . It does make you wonder how far the co-operation goes .

Hi,

That co-operation has possibly seen a dead end. Indian shelling across Loc was a message for china----Pakistan was just used as a messenger.

@Chinese-Dragon Your opinions are as flimsy as a wet tissue paper , only few months were part of the Modi fan club

Besides Chinese and Pakistanis think they should have the freedom to fire ,infiltrate and send troops to our side of the border when ever they feel like without being reciprocated . When reply is given back in kind you see threads like these pop up.

This would not happen if you people were concerned with your side of the border and not this side but unfortunately sending infiltrators and Chinese troops to this side has become somewhat of a hobby. So yeah , any misadventure from our neighbors will be given back in kind , so maybe its best to stick to your own borders and not throw a hissy fit when what you are doing comes back at you .

Dono Ek dusre ke pith thap thapa rahein hai!! Tum ek +rating le lo, toh dusra bolta hai "Bhai tum bhi ek +rating le lo"!!.....:cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom