What's new

Modi went to the G20 summit, and he saw this!

I'm afraid even this is unobtainable by India in the next 50 to 70 years. By then, the entire world will have passed India by. I wonder what the Indians will be talking about then?
In China, you can always see many governmental delegations from india in the name of "learning", but in fact traveling and shopping in Shanghai and Beijing. They should just go to Guizhou Province to learn real stuff.

I'm afraid even this is unobtainable by India in the next 50 to 70 years. By then, the entire world will have passed India by. I wonder what the Indians will be talking about then?
Wrong, India's Per capita income, HDI improvement rate is much higher than world average and will be a perfect middle income economy in 1-2 decades.

For such cities, India is already operationalizing such 98 cities till 2022. For first, there is a city called "Dholera" as good as your big cities, just getting launched this year. i will post it pics soon.:enjoy:

Wrong, India's Per capita income, HDI improvement rate is much higher than world average and will be a perfect middle income economy in 1-2 decades.

For such cities, India is already operationalizing such 98 cities till 2022. For first, there is a city called "Dholera" as good as your big cities, just getting launched this year. i will post it pics soon.:enjoy:

Is this Cholera, no I meant Dholera?

latest

Coruscant_apartment_view.png

Is this Cholera, no I meant Dholera?
Nice, right? Now check out some of the other Indian Smart Cities...
Aww, come on, can't you refrain from clowing on every issue?:P
Ever heard about India's under construction GIFT city.
Here are the pictures:

Work's ongoing...only the 2 towers (GIFT 1&2) are usually noticed from the outside though.

making-of-gift-13.jpg

Other buildings that are completed/under construction;

GIFT WTC -
making-of-gift-03.jpg

Brigade Tower u/c
making-of-gift-12.jpg

District cooling center -
making-of-gift-22.jpg

Automated waste-collection center -
making-of-gift-19.jpg

Emergency response building -
making-of-gift-17.jpg

Data center -
making-of-gift-15.jpg

Power station -
making-of-gift-06.jpg

The internal/underground work is also happening, although it doesn't receive much publicity.

East Gate - provides entry from NH8
making-of-gift-16.jpg

Utility tunnels
making-of-gift-07.jpg

making-of-gift-08.jpg

making-of-gift-10.jpg

A bonus image of the two towers at night -
Gift_City.jpg

You can ask for more cities.

And for your Futuristic stuff, there is a long term plan for Amravati and other cities but looks sci fi on documents so not posting.:P
:rofl:

We should try drinking the cowa-cola sometimes. I wonder what the results would be like.
"Cowa" stands for "crow" in Haryana, Delhi and western Uttar Pradesh. Primarily, among people who speak a horrible mix of Hindi, Urdu and Punjabi.:D

Aww, come on, can't you refrain from clowing on every issue?:P
Ever heard about India's under construction GIFT city.
Here are the pictures:

Work's ongoing...only the 2 towers (GIFT 1&2) are usually noticed from the outside though.

making-of-gift-13.jpg

Other buildings that are completed/under construction;

GIFT WTC -
making-of-gift-03.jpg

Brigade Tower u/c
making-of-gift-12.jpg

District cooling center -
making-of-gift-22.jpg

Automated waste-collection center -
making-of-gift-19.jpg

Emergency response building -
making-of-gift-17.jpg

Data center -
making-of-gift-15.jpg

That's it? Just a few scattered mid-rise towers and unfinished frames? A small Chinese city can finish all this on a weekend.

That's it? Just a few scattered mid-rise towers and unfinished frames?
You suppose to post me complete city on a forum?
Let me ask you if you can put everything from Beijing on PDF?
A small Chinese city can finish all this on a weekend.
That's high level of sarcasm. Cuz even cement takes more time to harden. You need at least a month and.simultaneous work for this.

plus this is not entire city in my post. Just a few buildings out of them. I also never saw Chinese members posting entire Hong Kong on internet.

That's high level of sarcasm. Cuz even cement takes more time to harden. You need at least a month and.simultaneous work for this.

plus this is not entire city in my post. Just a few buildings out of them. I also never saw Chinese members posting entire Hong Kong on internet.

Here you go.

Beijing
29838939283_f2fceb3be5_o.jpg

Shanghai
30375709971_4841c8f4b9_o.jpg

28755773972_27d842d5f6_o.jpg

Hong Kong
9729125031_7a4f047f49_o.jpg

Shenzhen
30354512822_c32b6938d9_o.jpg

30173328030_90e19286b2_o.jpg

30354562152_006aa9a211_o.jpg

Any more excuses? Or do you still want to talk? You Indians love to talk, talk, and talk.

Nanjing
30354516742_42da97ce40_o.jpg

Guangzhou
30384976371_245d751aee_h.jpg

You want to see more? These are proper cities, not a handful of half-finished mid-rises you have shown me.

29839096523_2262205992_o.jpg

30173352330_c58e5e9b39_h.jpg
30173355860_d98bc3aeea_h.jpg

30173367790_53d3a284e4_o.jpg

30173370500_ded8b88e07_o.jpg
30354538102_72e83fd8ac_k.jpg
30354561592_b73af1baeb_k.jpg

Here you go.

Beijing
Shanghai
Shenzhen
Did you even brother to read my post?:hitwall:
I didn't say a word about Chinese cities. I don't remember that I bashed Chinese cities.

My point again, you posted one picture of Beijing, is entire Beijing is limited to that one picture? Is Hong Kong that only one picture?
Any more excuses? Or do you still want to talk? You Indians love to talk, talk, and talk.

Nanjing
Guangzhou
What's point of posting these images? I don't think it provides that you made city in a weekend?
You want to see more? These are proper cities, not a handful of half-finished mid-rises you have shown me.

29839096523_2262205992_o.jpg

30173352330_c58e5e9b39_h.jpg
30173355860_d98bc3aeea_h.jpg

30173367790_53d3a284e4_o.jpg

30173370500_ded8b88e07_o.jpg
30354538102_72e83fd8ac_k.jpg
30354561592_b73af1baeb_k.jpg
What talk talk? I provided you pics.
If this is just for posting pictures, and this construction started just last year (speed is same as that of China), I also can provide skylines and downtowns of already completed cities.

BTW, you are running away from the issue. Diverting the topic because I didn't ask a question about your cities. You said we have not, I just contradicted it.

I hope that you realize where to stop; when you have no argument.
Please note that I'm removing some of your images from post because it becomes difficult to respond due to 8 images rule otherwise.

Did you even brother to read my post?:hitwall:
I didn't say a word about Chinese cities. I don't remember that I bashed Chinese cities.

My point again, you posted one picture of Beijing, is entire Beijing is limited to that one picture? Is Hong Kong that only one picture?

What's point of posting these images? I don't think it provides that you made city in a weekend?

What talk talk? I provided you pics.
If this is just for posting pictures, and this construction started just last year (speed is same as that of China), I also can provide skylines and downtowns of already completed cities.

BTW, you are running away from the issue. Diverting the topic because I didn't ask a question about your cities. You said we have not, I just contradicted it.

I hope that you realize where to stop; when you have no argument.
Please note that I'm removing some of your images from post because it becomes difficult to respond due to 8 images rule otherwise.

Blah blah blah... :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

Just another Indian talker. When proven wrong, Indians talk some more. Always talk, talk, talk. So keep on talking. It's ok, I expected it. So go on, talk some more.

Just another Indian talker. When proven wrong, Indians talk some more. Always talk, talk, talk. So keep on talking. It's ok, I expected it. So go on, talk some more.
How I'm proven wrong? Explain me. Structures I provided were not assembled by words. It's you who immediately posted pictures of Chinese cities and changed the topic after getting proved wrong.

Chinese capital cities are well and good but did I compare with them or were we arguin about that? No; you had doubts over Indian cities which were clarified. I can go ahead further but won't respond for a trolling post. Just will report it if you don't give any rational argument. I have even gone through meaning of your name; your anti India obsession.

How I'm proven wrong? Explain me. Structures I provided were not assembled by words. It's you who immediately posted pictures of Chinese cities and changed the topic after getting proved wrong.

Chinese capital cities are well and good but did I compare with them or were we arguin about that? No; you had doubts over Indian cities which were clarified. I can go ahead further but won't respond for a trolling post. Just will report it if you don't give any rational argument. I have even gone through meaning of your name; your anti India obsession.

Again,
Above buildings in India were not made by just talking in less than one year. But you can live with your tag of talk talk!

Back
Top Bottom