What's new

Modi went to the G20 summit, and he saw this!

LOL, where can they find the time to be self-critical when all they do is talk, talk, and talk.
Being self-critical is very important!
In many meetings at each level of government in China, one indispensable section is "self criticism".

Being self-critical is very important!
In many meetings at each level of government in China, one indispensable section is "self criticism".

But talking is more important to the Indians. They haven't the time or energy for anything else.

Good luck matching the poorest Chinese province. when all Indians do is talk, talk, and talk.
I think a country's development level should be measured by the poorest province or state.
It's like the lowest piece of wood of a barrel. How much water it can hold depends on the lowest piece!

Capital city of Guizhou Province, a tier 3 city

Zunyi City, a tier 4 city.
Agriculture, industry, education. village, transportation.....

Townships and villages in Liuzhi, Guizhou Province

Control-accessed expressways in Guizhou, 5000+km by 2015, 8th in China.
Connecting every counties and major townships

In this forum, I've seldom mentioned Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, etc.
(no offence, @Shotgunner51 @GS Zhou )
Inclusive growth in China's less developed regions is more important .

Last edited:
I think a country's development level should be measured by the poorest province or state.
It's like the lowest piece of wood of a barrel. How much water it can hold depends on the lowest piece!

Indians don't understand that. They think by having a few billionaires who can afford to build plush mansions amid slums, India is rising and shining.

It must have been a humbling experience for these Indian journalists to witness in person how far India has fallen behind China.

Incredible transformation, for sure, but it's much easier for China to achieve this than, say, India. It helps to be a one-party system, who has the ultimate authority to impose its will on the people and not the other way around.

It's easier for China to achieve all this because the Chinese don't talk endlessly. They just do. They make it happen.

Indians, on the other hand, spend every waking moment talk excitedly over nothing. Indians are lazy. They'd rather watch cricket, drink chai, and talk than get real work done.

It doesn't matter if India is a democracy or dictatorship, nothing is going to change because its people are of very poor quality.

It's easier for China to achieve all this because the Chinese don't talk endlessly. They just do. They make it happen.

Indians, on the other hand, spend every waking moment talk excitedly over nothing. Indians are lazy. They'd rather watch cricket, drink chai, and talk than get real work done.

It doesn't matter if India is a democracy or dictatorship, nothing is going to change because its people are of very poor quality.

Indians are lazy? It's obvious you don't know Indians. They are everything but lazy. They are one of the hardest working groups in the world, let alone India. And I'm not tooting my own horn here.

The difference why China can move more swiftly than India is that they don't have to worry about niceties like democracy. If the CPC says so, it is done. No debate. No dissent. This was my point.

Indians are lazy? It's obvious you don't know Indians. They are everything but lazy. They are one of the hardest working groups in the world, let alone India. And I'm not tooting my own horn here.

The difference why China can move more swiftly than India is that they don't have to worry about niceties like democracy. If the CPC says so, it is done. No debate. No dissent. This was my point.

LOL, Indians are hard working compared to what? A sloth? Talking is not working. Bullshitting is not working hard. Working is taking action, implementing plans, and getting stuff done. Indians don't work hard, they talk endlessly and rarely do any real work.

This is why India has fallen far, far, far behind China. In a country where everybody is a natural-born bullshitter, how can anything get done?

LOL, Indians are hard working compared to what? A sloth? Talking is not working. Bullshitting is not working hard. Working is taking action, implementing plans, and getting stuff done. Indians don't work hard, they talk endlessly and rarely do any real work.

This is why India has fallen far, far, far behind China. In a country where everybody is a natural-born bullshitter, how can anything get done?

Your ignorance is beyond compare. It's obvious you don't know what you are talking about. No point in continuing this conversation.

The level of prosperity in Guizhou, the poorest part of China, is unobtainable for India in the next 50 years or more.

How do I know this? I know because Indians talk, talk, and talk, but they never take action.

The level of prosperity in Guizhou, the poorest part of China, is unobtainable for India in the next 50 years or more.

How do I know this? I know because Indians talk, talk, and talk, but they never take action.
China does not need to show any of our 1/2/3 tier cities.
Better to first compare to our county townships....

Zunyi County, China's poorest Guizhou Province

China does not need to show any of our 1/2/3 tier cities.
Better to first compare to our county townships....

Zunyi County, China's poorest Guizhou Province

I'm afraid even this is unobtainable by India in the next 50 to 70 years. By then, the entire world will have passed India by. I wonder what the Indians will be talking about then?

Back
Top Bottom