What's new

Modi visiting Lahore today

@Viper0011. This @saiyan0321 always rants, was banned elsewhere for abuse too ALLAHU ALIM!

Are Shias Muslim?

Wowwwwwwww. It's a very sensitive issue to discuss and check out the thread you have started talking about it. :/
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1451048512.019999.jpg

:angel::offtopic:T
Did you see Kashmir anywhere in my post? Why start low quality rants when the topic didn't even mention Kashmir. NS doesn't need to run the show, he's the chief executive. He just approves the negotiations and takes a stand. Similarly, Modi doesn't have a brain of his own, nor is he a foreign diplomat before taking the office, he gets all the input from IA too and takes a stand on his NSA's provided details. Similarly, just an example, in Bush's time, Dr. Rice ran the entire thing in terms of who, why, where and all and had Pentagon advise him. The Presidents by themselves don't come up with things. They use their respective military and foreign diplomats.

Pak Army is just like that, call it a Pakistani Pentagon. The only thing that goes against them, is that they've allowed rogue generals to become dictators, but that's not the case anymore.

This is how silly you people from India get, the entire thread is now derailed and I had to write an explanation to an already stupid post!!!! :angel::offtopic:

Calm down. It was simple non serious banter. Why are you so defensive about nawaz? I have supported nawaz when he has been right and criticized him when he has been wrong and i have done the same for imran. No need to get lose your head. Take it easy. This thread has been a bit non serious for some time..

Going off topic was not my intent so let's leave it that. OK. :) :) :)

Yaar waisay somebody else is trolling this thread and is going to make sure it goes somewhere else...

Nawazs open diplomacy with india is good. I don't mind his india stand especially with war in west.

I didn't understand the last part. But no one pays anyone. The fact is the fact, Modi's impromptu visit is a nice gesture on NS's birthday. That tells you he wants peace and stability between the two countries (thank you the United States too, for pushing India towards this).

In the history of Pakistan, how many other Indian PM's have "dropped by" like this? This is the first and a good sign for this region. I smell peace coming and it sure as hell didn't come in anyone else's time but NS. So how can anyone NOT see who's in power and is putting time in brokering the peace deal???? If Mushy wasn't there, NS would've brokered a peace deal with Wajpayee. The Indian government was pissed for a decade and a half that they came to Lahore to start to make up their nations mind on Kashmir, but Mushy back stabbed everyone by starting Kargill !! This time, it won't happen as NS and RS work very closely and well together and they are in synch on this. RS actually appreciates NS's diplomatic and negotiation ability. Coming directly from RS himself :enjoy:
Any bilateral talk without Kashmir is as usefull as negotiation with taliban without mentioning terrorism

:offtopic:. But a little answer......the ones who attacked the Police? or the ones who burned down the Toll Plaza and killed innocent civilians working there? or the one's attacked the Parliament of the country and the national TV? One of the most sacred institute is the Parliament in any country!!!! Or the one who lied to the government and attacked like terrorists and the military had to come tell them "wrap up your shiit and get the eff out of Islamabad or face treason"!! Or the one's who, due to their stupid sit-in, delayed the entire Pakistan's growth (CPEC, etc) by 8-10 month by blocking the Chinese and the Turkish premier's visit????? And your crazy Mullah took a billion rupees and ran away, effing terrorist loser!!

Let me ask you to "try" something. Next time you see a cop, just point your hand to him like you are aiming at him without a gun. If you live to tell the story, write your experience on here :enjoy:. No one fukks with the system, anywhere in the globe!! And it's now a history in Pakistan too. Stories of extremist like the one's people saw during Model Town and in Islamabad are history. Anyone effs with the system will face treason. There is a REASON why IK's calmed down and is now not using violent tactics in politics :rofl:
You cant lie about a thing that happened on national tv no where on earth does the police use live ammo on its own nationals well except in Palestine and Occupied Kashmir

Any bilateral talk without Kashmir is as usefull as negotiation with taliban without mentioning terrorism

90% of you guys on PDF have NO idea how diplomacy works. You guys are used to a Dictator showing his tiny muscles after speeches, and that's a third class view to the globe. But to you guys, its the power. REALLY????

Diplomacy works the way it is now working with Modi's visit. These visits will start, then people to people visa's will be made easier, than tourism and other things will start. That's called setting up stage to end a 70 year old conflict. Then, one day, a peace deal will be announced and people will easily accept that as the relationships people had already started to build, will remove any hatred, and objections to it.

Just so you know, NS and RS are very much in synch. NS brings in diplomacy and RS has deep respect for it. If things go on an offense, like anywhere else, the Army takes charge (like the Pentagon takes charge when its decided a conflict is to take place). Otherwise, NS's diplomacy rocks, like it has from China, to Russia to the US, to the UK and to India now :enjoy::tup:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom