What's new

Modi visiting Lahore today

if you talk military, he has personal relations with generals

Capture.JPG

Did he really say that? LMAO :lol:

He does not even know high school level math, seen it before.
One important point missing is the economy of India grows by 3000% where as China by apporx 925%..Next are Brazil, US with 300%.

View attachment 254047

How does it grow by 3000 TIMES? Because you said so? That's a crazy prediction without having a Statistical model anywhere that I've seen....care to provide some facts and proofs? Remember, these are estimated. I can pay John Doe to write about my economic forecast to be in the top 30 countries (if I was a country) and had growth potential. How it actually works out, it may be very different than the anticipation. But the general rule of thumb is that the Chinese and the Indians will claim 2 top spots. US will be a third one, Pakistan will be the top 15th economy, and the rest. Here's a good comprehensive article. I thin the Western sources deflate the Chinese potential now a days for obvious reasons, but we'll see what comes in the future:

China, India To Lead World By 2050, Says PwC | The Diplomat

It is not 3000 times but 3000% meaning 30 times the present size.

Main part of my question was, how did you come up with this "astonishing" number of growth. The GDP and Economy grow at 5-7% percent for very high growth markets. That happens for about 2-3 decades and the growth starts to slow down. Unlike the US, India and China don't have the industrial and consumer base setup internally yet. And thus the 5-7%. But feeding such a large population means your GDP will start to have limitations in about 1-2 more decades, just like China has today. So even if we take an average of 5% growth (which is considered higher growth areas if you are above 5), over the next 35 years, 5*35 = 175% increase (quarter less than doubling the size). I can still stretch the numbers out and get to doubling the size. But three times won't happen. The world isn't the same like the 80's and the 90's. If today was 1990 and India was already where it is today as of 1990, I'd give you a 2.5 size expansion forecast. But the financial markets melt down and many other things have regulated almost every other industry that used to allow consumer and the builder, to freely move around and build wealth, which in turn runs the economy of a system.

I know TODAY that in Kernataka and Goa, there are many housing units that are available but not being purchased, like 1000 sqft Apartments inside the city built for people working in the city and all. Similarly, outside the city, bigger houses are available too and in quantity (please don't silly question me on this post as I was there last month).

Not yet on the same level as the Chinese, where they've built ghost cities, but in about a decade, you'll start to see a slow down (market correction). That happened in the US, in Russia, in Japan and is currently happening in China and everywhere else, India isn't an exception.

Note: this is a very serious subject and writing on issues like these, requires me to burn my time and do many calculations before I write stuff on here. My request, don't derail the topic. If you don't like what I wrote, sorry. No need to silly respond as I'll call Mods right away. Once in a while, a healthy debate should take place on here too.

If you grow by 5% for the next 35 years, you will not be 175% of your present size but 552% of your present size ((1+5%) to the power of 35)

And the GDP figures are quoted nominal (that include inflation) while GDP growth rates are quoted in real. Hence people confuse. While forecasting GDP of a country you add forecasted real growth rates with forecasted inflation rates to get future GDP

Assuming India will grow by 5% in real terms for next 35 years and on an average has a future inflation rate say 5.5.%. So the size of the economy 35 years hence relative to its present size will be (1+10.5%) to the power of 35...that equals some 3000%

If you really had the balls or intellect to face my response, you'd have actually responded to my post. I think if you and I did an IQ test, I'd be about 120% higher as you'd be scoring like 5 :rofl: :omghaha:. The quality of your posts is obviously pretty self explanatory!!

When your own countrymen ridicules you.... its not something to be funny about..... Dear American Maths scholar

If you really had the balls or intellect to face my response, you'd have actually responded to my post. I think if you and I did an IQ test, I'd be about 120% higher as you'd be scoring like 5 :rofl: :omghaha:. The quality of your posts is obviously pretty self explanatory!!

Do you know what 120% of 5 is? 6. So your IQ is 6? :rofl:

Man you really suck at math. I was wrong, you need to revisit middle school math, not high school. High school is too high for you. :rofl:

Do you know what 120% of 5 is? 6. So your IQ is 6? :rofl:

Man you really suck at math. I was wrong, you need to revisit middle school math, not high school. High school is too high for you. :rofl:
hahahahahah
Most epic trolling thread against someone on PDF

Man o man, even before I could respond , looks like everyone here pretty much destroyed your post. Self confessed IQ if of 6. ROFL

Man o man, even before I could respond , looks like everyone here pretty much destroyed your post. Self confessed IQ if of 6. ROFL
Actually he may be want to say 5 x 120 = but emotions deceived him :rofl: he declared his IQ 6 but in that case milspec you have to accept your score 5 :haha:

Actually he may be want to say 5 x 120 = but emotions deceived him :rofl: he declared his IQ 6 but in that case milspec you have to accept your score 5 :haha:
nopes, He claimed 120%assuming mine as 5. His assumption to justify his 6.

Guys.. Don't forget the another hilarious comment of this world renowned all knowing supreme intellectual:
"Einstein invented the light bulb!!!!"

:cheesy::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom