What's new

Modi visiting Lahore today

So does Indian PMs bodyguards
images

See the first guy on left.

Just goes to show that it is not "THE BLACK BRIEFCASE", but "A Black Briefcase" which contains a Ballistic Blanket that can be unfurled and used to protect the "High-Value Target" in case of any attack.

Our @Orangzaib mian, do'nt know manure about it. :lol:

I underscored this point earlier to @Bang Galore @Aminroop @MilSpec who were endorsing the complete disengagement policy of NDA Govt a few months back and I predicted that it ain't gonna last.
Modi's surprise visit to Lahore was nothing but an attempt to remain in good books of international media.
Our governments are happy to talk about developing trade and the like, but let's not underestimate the say of the national security establishment in any talks.
It takes only some skirmish on borders to water down efforts of both the premiers.

Tauba-tauba!!!
Lolz

@Abingdonboy - I told you it's all part of the plan. :P
"Congress’ Manish Tiwari tweeted implying that the meeting between Modi and Sharif may not have been a spontaneous affair after all. He informed that a ‘steel oligarch’ was already in Lahore to facilitate this meeting.

This steel oligarch in question is Sajjan Jindal, brother of former Congress MP Naveen Jindal. Sajjan Jindal on Friday tweeted a photo saying he was in Lahore to wish Sharif on the latter’s birthday.

There are reports that Sajjan had been instrumental in facilitating the meeting between the two leaders for over 24 hours. Sajjan’s friendship with the Sharif family goes a long way as Sharif family owned Ittefaq Group too has been one of the largest steel companies in Pakistan."

image.jpeg

@Abingdonboy - I told you it's all part of the plan. :P
"Congress’ Manish Tiwari tweeted implying that the meeting between Modi and Sharif may not have been a spontaneous affair after all. He informed that a ‘steel oligarch’ was already in Lahore to facilitate this meeting.

This steel oligarch in question is Sajjan Jindal, brother of former Congress MP Naveen Jindal. Sajjan Jindal on Friday tweeted a photo saying he was in Lahore to wish Sharif on the latter’s birthday.

There are reports that Sajjan had been instrumental in facilitating the meeting between the two leaders for over 24 hours. Sajjan’s friendship with the Sharif family goes a long way as Sharif family owned Ittefaq Group too has been one of the largest steel companies in Pakistan."

View attachment 282516

Where are the Proof?
BTW we are talking about Modi's visit and Ajit Doval from where TTP came into it?
And who is announcing him a hero?

So UNSC declared terrorist organisation and terrorist (Plus USA had bounty on him) is all fake.... yeah right... 200 members of UN are lying and only Pakistan is with the truth!!

Modi's surprise visit to Lahore was nothing but an attempt to remain in good books of international media.
Our governments are happy to talk about developing trade and the like, but let's not underestimate the say of the national security establishment in any talks.
It takes only some skirmish on borders to water down efforts of both the premiers.

Yeah, I see no reason to disagree with you here. Point I was making is that let diplomats earn their keep, security agencies theirs, defense establishment theirs and politicians their.

They are to an extent exclusive functionaries and it is not necessary that all have to work in tandem. A country like India cant have a single policy - it is a bit too simplistic and naive. The true art of international relationship is to work on multiple fronts, keeps the frenemy unbalanced. Negotiations can carry on with active espionage, guns with roses ...you get my gist.

A nation does not have friends or enemies only interests - to paraphrase venerable and equally abominable Henry Kissinger.

Modi too seems to have got this- Attacked Pakistan in Kabul and within an hour went for luncheon with Nawaz Sharif.

Last edited:
So UNSC declared terrorist organisation and terrorist (Plus USA had bounty on him) is all fake.... yeah right... 200 members of UN are lying and only Pakistan is with the truth!!
Then why US and allies donot kill him just like Osama? Plus why he was rescognize as a terrorist? o_O

Then why US and allies donot kill him just like Osama? Plus why he was rescognize as a terrorist? o_O

You seriously think USA genuinely wants to dirty her hands? When it doesn't even bomb ISIS, why should it get involved with anti-India groups unless it has benefits? BTW we don't trust USA.... for last 40 years they supported you almost always against us(atleast till 2001).

As for Hafeez Saeed being a terrorist...

Security Council Al-Qaida Sanctions Committee Adds Four Names to Its Sanctions List, Amends One Entry | Meetings Coverage and Press Releases
Lashkar-e-Tayyiba - Terrorist Groups
UN declares Jamaat-ud-Dawa a terrorist front group | The Long War Journal
Militant-linked charity Jamaat-ud-Dawa on front line of Pakistan earthquake aid, United Nations says - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Whole world says that.... and No... RAW has not bought out 200 countries of the UN....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom