What's new

Modi spoke India’s mind over CPEC

indian sadist logic: Pakistan withdraw all their forces from Azad Kashmir while indian forces get to stay in iok :disagree:
Wow... ever heard of UN kashmir dispute resolution, that you people keep on chanting day and nite.
Time for you to read it once. :coffee:

Well we dont care whether you trusts or not .
But most of them have grand delusions and for them CPEC is not a development project but a mere show off to satisfiy their ego with India .
And your diplomacy is such extraordinary
I haven't seen a single Pakistani who talks about Gwadar and compares Pakistan and India on that, however all the articles of how this project is nothing are coming from Indian writers. I wonder why !

I haven't seen a single Pakistani who talks about Gwadar and compares Pakistan and India on that, however all the articles of how this project is nothing are coming from Indian writers. I wonder why !
Because that thing is passed through our
disputed area

Because that thing is passed through our
disputed area
I don't see much discussion on disputed area, all i see is that it is a useless project and Pakistanis are going to suffer because of it. We know what your "Real" concerns are, some of you are open to accept others just come in the guise of something else.

the best post... this reminds me of some idiot who claimed in a video that once CPEC is complete, the drains will flow with gold in Pakistan :lol: and here they are already claiming Pakistan to be next super power due to this CPEC. I honestly pray that this CPEC is over soon and then the reality come in front.

So much concern for our well being... bring a tear to my eye.

:)

CPEC burns Indians with jealousy! Lol

Wow... ever heard of UN kashmir dispute resolution, that you people keep on chanting day and nite.
Time for you to read it once. :coffee:
Did you read what I said? I am talking about indian logic not the UN.
The only time I bring up IOK is when indians here pretend to be champion of Pakistani minorities.:rolleyes:

I don't see much discussion on disputed area, all i see is that it is a useless project and Pakistanis are going to suffer because of it. We know what your "Real" concerns are, some of you are open to accept others just come in the guise of something else.

Nope,for us these developments seems very funny.
And often we can see the thread posted by your own countrymen that shows the declining of Pak industry because of the Chinese goods.
Every nations have their own potential ,so whatever they say we knows the limits of your nation's potential and that is not a concern for us .
But for us ,Azad Kashmir is a disputed area .
That is our sole issue.

Nope,for us these developments seems very funny.
And often we can see the thread posted by your own countrymen that shows the declining of Pak industry because of the Chinese goods.
Every nations have their own potential ,so whatever they say we knows the limits of your nation's potential and that is not a concern for us .
That is our sole issue.

I think Cpec and China for Pakistan is a strategic window which Pakistan has realized and is utilizing it looking at what Pakistan is going through right now it is the best option for us, fighting corruption,corrupt politicians terrorism and than to tackle with India's proxy war Pakistan has and is going through a lot. It's funny to see your concern for our local industry because I personally think what we are going through right now Chinese market will only give us a boost. Who knows the next iPhone will be made in Pakistan Hahahaha.

I think Cpec and China for Pakistan is a strategic window which Pakistan has realized and is utilizing it looking at what Pakistan is going through right now it is the best option for us, fighting corruption,corrupt politicians terrorism and than to tackle with India's proxy war Pakistan has and is going through a lot. It's funny to see your concern for our local industry because I personally think what we are going through right now Chinese market will only give us a boost. Who knows the next iPhone will be made in Pakistan Hahahaha.

Good luck with that.

@waz @WAJsal @Irfan Baloch @WebMaster
Dont know the motivation of this negative rating.
Neither an offtopic nor abusive .
I was expressing a general opinion .CPEC is passed through the P0K ,that is the only issue of GoI
Who cares what India think of cpec.

Neither pakistan nor China needs any certificates from India for cpec. So keep on cruing, it's entertaining when we see whole india and it's gov. Crying like a raped widow on cpec.

Indian ridiculous crying on cpec make Pakistanis more committed to cpec completion.

That is our sole issue.
And for us whole Kashmir specially IOK Kashmir is the real issue. where 7 lakh indian army is brutally killing the civilian population.

i see is that it is a useless project and Pakistanis are going to suffer because of it.
Hahah. That's pure butt hurt dude. The continuous hue and cry on indian side is enough to prove the effectiveness of cpec.

We know what your "Real" concerns are, some of you are open to accept others just come in the guise of something else.
U better don't worry about cpec and Pakistan. We are enough to worry about it.

Who cares what India think of cpec.

Neither pakistan nor China needs any certificates from India for cpec. So keep on cruing, it's entertaining when we see whole india and it's gov. Crying like a raped widow on cpec.

Indian ridiculous crying on cpec make Pakistanis more committed to cpec completion.

And for us whole Kashmir specially IOK Kashmir is the real issue. where 7 lakh indian army is brutally killing the civilian population.

Hahah. That's pure butt hurt dude. The continuous hue and cry on indian side is enough to prove the effectiveness of cpec.

Infact we dont cares whether you care or not.
And for GoI this is passing through the disputed areas .That is their only issue that concerns here.

Dont deflect by throwing a counter question. My observations are in a previous post here # 18 perhaps.

I want a confirmation if as stated by you - is China securing the pipeline ?
China will provide neutral guarantee for the constant supply of gas to India. But, India need permission from US before entering this project.

Back
Top Bottom