What's new

Modi spoke India’s mind over CPEC

Pakistanis does not know that Modi actually loves Pakistan. He does not want to see them ruined. After CPEC is over, Pakistan will be at the mercy of the China. I think after CPEC at some point Pakistan and China will be at each others throats. China will destroy Pakistan's all kind of Industry just like Britain destroyed India's.

Pakistanis does not know that Modi actually loves Pakistan. He does not want to see them ruined. After CPEC is over, Pakistan will be at the mercy of the China. I think after CPEC at some point Pakistan and China will be at each others throats. China will destroy Pakistan's all kind of Industry just like Britain destroyed India's.

This is pure Indian paranoid fantasy, I hope you guys think like that for foreign invest in your country and India will be not only on China but entire South East Asia mercy, we will jump of joy to receive more FDI and India get nothing. Pakistan is the one to control their own destiny and China has no interest to do harm to Pakistan in the risk of losing an all weather friend...only Idiot will do that...nice try to spoil our relation with Pakistan...simply just don't work this way :lol:

Sour grape appreciation, tell me which country invest in India like China invest in Pakistan :azn:? you guys are so envy to have similar deal but on one look India as future, but China see the great future ahead of Pakistan when this CPEC is completed that why Chinese government is willing to massive invest. And you can call us what so ever it suit you but India can only make lousy noise but empty handed.:lol:

Again which country has that kind of capacity to grab lionshare of our FDI investment ?
I would say noone can do that ,perhaps US but it is too far stretched .And unlike Pakistan we wont allow a single nation's majority in our dealings .
Pakistan only has the GDP of our Maharashtra state .So use your brain and think twice before spew such BS.

Again which country has that kind of capacity to grab lionshare of our FDI investment ?I would say noone can do that ,perhaps US but it is too far stretched .And unlike Pakistan we wont allow a single nation's majority in our dealings . Pakistan only has the GDP of our Maharashtra state .So use your brain and think twice before spew such BS.

What ever you did with your country is your business, not because China has lionshare mean we will absolutely doing harm to Pakistan. The simple fact is that China has lionshare while India don't even have catshare of what Pakistan offer that why you guys like to badmouth us because of jealousy and of course because the CPEC pass your so call disputed land

Sour grape appreciation, tell me which country invest in India like China invest in Pakistan :azn:? you guys are so envy to have similar deal but on one look India as future, but China see the great future ahead of Pakistan when this CPEC is completed that why Chinese government is willing to massive invest. And you can call us what so ever it suit you but India can only make lousy noise but empty handed.:lol:

america has invested in india more than china in pakistan

you guys are so envy to have similar deal but on one look India as future, but China see the great future ahead of Pakistan when this CPEC is completed

Seriously, stop talking trash. We don't need a third-party logistics corridor & foreign investment to build basic infrastructure like power plants in our country.

Your CPEC project is hardly a quarter of the size of India's DMIC project, being undertaken with JICA financing & internal resources.

And that is just one of India's upcoming industrial corridors.

Exactly! UN is sadist because they created such a resolution which is not favorable to Pakistan! Thats why we give no shit to UN and their human rights commission. Now since Pakistan is inviting sadist UN fact finding committee to Azad Kashmir/GB, it makes them what? Masochist? :rofl::rofl:
WTF did i just read?? UN is sadist :lol:

Pakistan has nothing to hide,UN can come and go.

america has invested in india more than china in pakistan

So does that mean US is completely control India as well...why are you guys always cry that Pakistan will be at the mercy of China? I don't know if Pakistan will be at China mercy like you guys want to believe but I do know that India was once at US mercy if you guys still recall the Bhopal disaster and you guys doesn't seem to concern about US investments.

Seriously, stop talking trash. We don't need a third-party logistics corridor & foreign investment to build basic infrastructure like power plants in our country.

Your CPEC project is hardly a quarter of the size of India's DMIC project, being undertaken with JICA financing & internal resources.

And that is just one of India's upcoming industrial corridors.

You call CPEC a third party logistic corridor? :rofl: do you also know that this corridor is also Pakistan inter-city link corridor? with a good infrastructure, once one city is booming, the domino effect will be on all inter connected city:azn:,
And I'm not talking trash, you guys are the one like sabotage this CPEC with all kind of bullsh1t such as Pakistan will be under China domination, Pakistan will become another China city...Pakistan will be at China mercy....:disagree:

No one should mind pls what modi mindzzz
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1471730803.566681.jpg

So does that mean US is completely control India as well...why are you guys always cry that Pakistan will be at the mercy of China? I don't know if Pakistan will be at China mercy like you guys want to believe but I do know that India was once at US mercy if you guys still recall the Bhopal disaster and you guys doesn't seem to concern about US investments.

You call CPEC a third party logistic corridor? :rofl: do you also know that this corridor is also Pakistan inter-city link corridor? with a good infrastructure, once one city is booming, the domino effect will be on all inter connected city:azn:,
And I'm not talking trash, you guys are the one like sabotage this CPEC with all kind of bullsh1t such as Pakistan will be under China domination, Pakistan will become another China city...Pakistan will be at China mercy....:disagree:
Dragon Let them burn lol
Just 5 years after ....:moil::omghaha:.:pakistan::smitten::china:

Let the CPEC complete , may be after next election some other Indian leader join CPEC and enjoy the benefits of this regional trade hub. But, India is waiting for Chinese gas line through Pakistan. Once gas line complete , India will join right away. Because, China will be guarantor for the security of this gas line.

America does not control India. The IT boom has increased our dependence upon America. I would be lying if I said otherwise.

The Bhopal disaster was one time industrial accident (a bad one) involving subsidary of American corporation. It has no relevance here.

The questions about CPEC are simple:
If it is a economic corridor why not use Karachi ? It is easier/cheaper to expand Karachi. Why use Gwadar ?

If it is a game changer or good deal for Pakistan why are the financial agreements on CPEC deals kept secret ?
I hear all this hogwash about enemies of CPEC wanting to sabotage it. There is nothing India can do to stop CPEC.

The plain fact is that the CPEC is being built in DISPUTED TERRITORY which is against norms.

Some have said that India has built dams and other infrastructure in the 'disputed' region of Kashmir, so what's the problem? But there's a huge difference in a third country building and using infrastructure there. So WTF is China doing in disputed territory?

As per the UN Resolutions, Pakistan is required to withdraw ALL its forces from P0K/GB to the satisfaction of the UN after which a plebiscite is to be held. If this ever happens and J&K accedes to India, then what happens to the CPEC?

stop bullshits everywhere... when China built Karakoram there was no objection from India ... all of sudden bc thrid party yaad agaye hey ? dhakan Indians as usual!

Last edited:
Once gas line complete , India will join right away. Because, China will be guarantor for the security of this gas line.

Let me get this right, what you are saying that a Gas pipeline will pass through Pakistan & China will be the Guarantor.

Is this correct ?

Back
Top Bottom