What's new

MODI openly sides with Burmese Government actions in world Forum and refuses to condemn NLD governme

Genocide of muslims is the key formula to success, one that made Modi the PM of India. Anyone who kills muslims is a natural ally of Modi and India. Ofcourse he will side with the Burmese govt in this.

webjf-17.jpg

Rohingyas will thank Pakistanis when their supplied JF-17 will fly over their head and will bomb them with precision

Genocide of muslims is the key formula to success, one that made Modi the PM of India. Anyone who kills muslims is a natural ally of Modi and India. Ofcourse he will side with the Burmese govt in this.
And you are preaching that to us when you and your friend China are selling fighters to Myanmar govt. So much care for Rohingya!! Hypocrites!!

Pakistans naked hypocrisy on full shameless display.

China fully backs the myanmar state, even protected them recently at UN, pakistan happily sells them fighter planes (as if they have a say in the matter) and india refuses to sign a declaration on the grounds that the platform was inappropriate and these shameless toads are talking shyte about India.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-myanmar-rohingya-un-idUSKBN16O2J6

I have zero respect for these subhumans.

Forget about flags and claims on PDF. When we meet, I will show you my original flag. Why what happened..got sissied now?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Intelligence level - PDF.

Rohingya should embrace Buddhism, this can help them to gel with societies there.

You guys are so full of shit. You shut your eyes, mouth, and ears when China openly restricts ramadan. Openly sells fighters which your in a JV with, but you wanna be a voice for Muslims when India sides with its friend.
Dumb as* do some search before making an allegation.
https://www.google.com.pk/amp/s/tri...kistan-team-probe-reported-china-fasting-ban/
Even IF* that's the case, then the chinese are only restricting their right to live freely and practicing ramadan and not taking away their right to live or doing their mass murders.
Just have an inch of a humanity in you
Bloody racists

And you are preaching that to us when you and your friend China are selling fighters to Myanmar govt. So much care for Rohingya!! Hypocrites!!

China is the main contractor of the Fc-1/Jf-17 and she can sell it to any country she wants. Boycotting weapon sales won't solve the 70 year old problem Myanmar has with Rohingyas.
You on the other hand will shamelessly play the "we hate Muslims too" card to make friends with rogue nations like Israel and Myanmar and anyone who kills Muslims. Fcuking hypocrites.

China is the main contractor of the Fc-1/Jf-17 and she can sell it to any country she wants. Boycotting weapon sales won't solve the 70 year old problem Myanmar has with Rohingyas.
You on the other hand will shamelessly play the "we hate Muslims too" card to make friends with rogue nations like Israel and Myanmar and anyone who kills Muslims. Fcuking hypocrites.
Oh how convenient. But every fuckin hypocrite has a problem with Modi standing by Myanmar here. Rohingya is not our issue and we'll do things according to our interests like any sane country.

Well he is the butcher of Gujarat after all.. If he didn't support the Burmese military massacres he would be going against his Hindutva ideology of murder and rape.

Well he is the butcher of Gujarat after all.. If he didn't support the Burmese military massacres he would be going against his Hindutva ideology of murder and rape.
i wish he actually was , trust me , the numbers would not be near 2000 , rather cross millions .

i wish he actually was , trust me , the numbers would not be near 2000 , rather cross millions .

If he had more time in Gujarat on his hands... he would have made isis look like kindergarten angels.

If he had more time in Gujarat on his hands... he would have made isis look like kindergarten angels.
kindly know about modi's tenure and then make conclusions and statements , the so called gujarat riots happened in the year 2002 sponsored by KHANGRESS alias Indian national congress , modi took over as chief minister on 7 th october 2001 , his term lasted till 2014 , around 13 years and no roits in gujarat under his effective term as CM . the propaganda khangress and paid media raged against him were sham and futile at the end when people of the country chose him as the national leader . the courts too gave a thumbs up to modi ( mind it , he was investigated during the congress regime ) all the machinery which khangress can use against modi were at work , but they all failed . modi came out victorious .
bye for now .

kindly know about modi's tenure and then make conclusions and statements , the so called gujarat riots happened in the year 2002 sponsored by KHANGRESS alias Indian national congress , modi took over as chief minister on 7 th october 2001 , his term lasted till 2014 , around 13 years and no roits in gujarat under his effective term as CM . the propaganda khangress and paid media raged against him were sham and futile at the end when people of the country chose him as the national leader . the courts too gave a thumbs up to modi ( mind it , he was investigated during the congress regime ) all the machinery which khangress can use against modi were at work , but they all failed . modi came out victorious .
bye for now .

What is khangress?

Back
Top Bottom