What's new

MODI openly sides with Burmese Government actions in world Forum and refuses to condemn NLD governme

Shahzaz ud din

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
MODI openly sides with Burmese Government actions in world Forum and refuses to condemn NLD government : A milestone in process of ruining of Modi that is !
Thread starter's comments : Astonishing shameful Modi and weak Hasina wajid on indian side secretly in collusion with Burmese government equals massacres of Muslims in Burma .

Bali action puts India on other side of the Rohingya debate

Suhasini Haidar NEW DELHI., September 08, 2017 22:48 IST

25THMODI1
PM Narendra Modi with the Counsellor of Myanmar, Aung San Suu Kyi, at the Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi. | Photo Credit: V. Sudershan
Other neighbours call for restraint on Rohingya issue
India’s decision to reject a joint statement by the World Parliamentary Forum in Indonesia, that included references to human rights in Myanmar in its ‘Bali declaration’, was a major show of support for the Suu Kyi government just hours after Prime Minister Narendra Modi ended his bilateral visit there. The move, however, has put India on the other side of the Rohingya refugee debate from Myanmar’s other neighbours and countries in the region.
Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Sri Lanka were all among countries that joined the Bali declaration at Nusa Dua on Thursday, that India disassociated from, according to Indonesian officials.
In their explanation, the Indian delegation headed by Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan had said the reference to Myanmar had been “proposed at the eleventh hour” and was unjustified as the Parliamentary forum was meant to focus on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and not a particular country.
“At the drafting committee India raised its objections, especially after Turkey inserted clauses specific to one country (Myanmar), which Bangladesh supported. But the host country went ahead and adopted the declaration despite our objections,” an MEA official told The Hindu on the telephone from Indonesia.
In two separate paragraphs, the Bali Declaration that was eventually made by 49 countries, expressed concern about the recent violence in Myanmar’s Rakhine state, where the UN says at least 1,000 Rohingya Muslims have been killed, and 2,70,000 have fled, mainly to Bangladesh, in the past two weeks.
The statement “called on all parties to contribute to the restoration of stability and security, exercise maximum self-restraint from using violent means, respect the human rights of all people in Rakhine State regardless of their faith and ethnicity,” as “there can be no sustainable development without peace”.
India’s statement followed PM Modi’s visit to Naypyitaw where he expressed his support for the NLD government’s crackdown on terror groups in the Rakhine.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nationa...?homepage=true

Didn't chose the original news heading? Mistake or cooking bs as usual.

Am I surprised...No!!!
Neither should you be fella!!!

Not surprising at all. Narendra Modi's political party is known to be anti-muslim.

Besides Mr. Modi is the butcher of Gujarat who allowed to Gujarat riots to happen in 2002 so why would he condemn the discrimination against Muslims in Myanmar.

If he condemns Burmese govt, then he would indirectly condemn his own same act in Gujrat.

And he himself and his party is Pro anti-Muslims what do you expect from him.
Am I surprised...No!!!
Neither should you be fella!!!
You guys still needs to grow some gotiyaan to even say something or that was also sold to the chinese.

till then Bark all you want.

You guys are so full of shit. You shut your eyes, mouth, and ears when China openly restricts ramadan. Openly sells fighters which your in a JV with, but you wanna be a voice for Muslims when India sides with its friend.
They are high on the gamechanger coolaid that they forgot to lick the ummah lollipop.

You guys still needs to grow some gotiyaan to even say something or that was also sold to the chinese.

till then Bark all you want.
Dude, which state/city do you live...because we need to meet and clear all the misconceptions..

MODI openly sides with Burmese Government actions in world Forum and refuses to condemn NLD government : A milestone in process of ruining of Modi that is !
Thread starter's comments : Astonishing shameful Modi and weak Hasina wajid on indian side secretly in collusion with Burmese government equals massacres of Muslims in Burma .

Suhasini Haidar NEW DELHI., September 08, 2017 22:48 IST

25THMODI1
PM Narendra Modi with the Counsellor of Myanmar, Aung San Suu Kyi, at the Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi. | Photo Credit: V. Sudershan
Other neighbours call for restraint on Rohingya issue
India’s decision to reject a joint statement by the World Parliamentary Forum in Indonesia, that included references to human rights in Myanmar in its ‘Bali declaration’, was a major show of support for the Suu Kyi government just hours after Prime Minister Narendra Modi ended his bilateral visit there.
The move, however, has put India on the other side of the Rohingya refugee debate from Myanmar’s other neighbours and countries in the region.
Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Sri Lanka were all among countries that joined the Bali declaration at Nusa Dua on Thursday, that India disassociated from, according to Indonesian officials.
In their explanation, the Indian delegation headed by Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan had said the reference to Myanmar had been “proposed at the eleventh hour” and was unjustified as the Parliamentary forum was meant to focus on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and not a particular country.
“At the drafting committee India raised its objections, especially after Turkey inserted clauses specific to one country (Myanmar), which Bangladesh supported. But the host country went ahead and adopted the declaration despite our objections,” an MEA official told The Hindu on the telephone from Indonesia.
In two separate paragraphs, the Bali Declaration that was eventually made by 49 countries, expressed concern about the recent violence in Myanmar’s Rakhine state, where the UN says at least 1,000 Rohingya Muslims have been killed, and 2,70,000 have fled, mainly to Bangladesh, in the past two weeks.
The statement “called on all parties to contribute to the restoration of stability and security, exercise maximum self-restraint from using violent means, respect the human rights of all people in Rakhine State regardless of their faith and ethnicity,” as “there can be no sustainable development without peace”.
India’s statement followed PM Modi’s visit to Naypyitaw where he expressed his support for the NLD government’s crackdown on terror groups in the Rakhine.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nationa...?homepage=true

Did China condemned it and stopped its investment with Myanmar??? So when China will stop its relationship with Myanmar for this issue, then please advice India to do it...Till that point, it is an useless discussion...

Dude, which state/city do you live...because we need to meet and clear all the misconceptions..
Changed flags? you claimed to be in US.

Come to IDF and I will give the info.

Last edited:
Changed flags? you claimed to be in US.

Come to IDF and I will give the info.
Forget about flags and claims on PDF. When we meet, I will show you my original flag. Why what happened..got sissied now?

Forget about flags and claims on PDF. When we meet, I will show you my original flag. Why what happened..got sissied now?
oh I am trembling.... jittery. My offer still stands when you are ready to put your money where mouth is let me know. For more particular info come to IDF.

Ab Jaa Chugli kar aur phenk.

oh I am trembling.... jittery. My offer still stands when you are ready to put your money where mouth is let me know. For more particular info come to IDF.

Ab Jaa Chugli kar aur phenk.
What is idf?

Back
Top Bottom