What's new

Modi May Be Interested in Cross-Border Covert Ops Against Pakistan

Glad that you finally admitted this .... It wasn't so hard was it?

I have never said its not. Its a puppet government, which we engineered, by ensuring your population...the entire population which voted, was controlled by us. Bow to us. Bow to our awesome mind control power.

I have never said its not. Its a puppet government, which we engineered, by ensuring your population...the entire population which voted, was controlled by us. Bow to us. Bow to our awesome mind control power.

No the population was not controlled by RAW. You just prevented half the population from voting as there were no alternative candidates to the AL due to the boycott by the opposition which was engineered by RAW.

And likewise.. And btw, the word was not for Pakistanis or Bangladeshis, but for Indian constituents.

Yes but the whole of South Asia is listening ....

If Pakistan learns of any such attack, they should preemptively strike India. In case India does attack, where they will go? Not to Marz. Pakistan then should attack India inside India, just like Kargil.

The convert operations are an ongoing thing, pretty sure current govt is doing it too, so nothing special.

we can tell proudly he is our prime minister

I expected an immediate Indian reaction but no ..... ? :what:
Munshi bhai, there is a saying very common that a barking dog seldom bites. All of this is just for the gullible indian audience for their votes. Once elections are over it will be more the care of "Tu kon tay main Khamukhwan"

Yes but the whole of South Asia is listening ....

Sure.. any Tom, Dick and Harry can listen into anything they want. But Modi is not obliged to assure them of anything. The speech is for Indians and Indians will decide whether they believe it or not. Views of Pakistanis and Bangladeshis is not worth a dime in this context

Sure.. any Tom, Dick and Harry can listen into anything they want. But Modi is not obliged to assure them of anything. The speech is for Indians and Indians will decide whether they believe it or not. Views of Pakistanis and Bangladeshis is not worth a dime in this context

You seem to think this is news for Pakistanis and Bangladeshis. We have been suffering decades of RAW special ops on our soil so Modi's threat is nothing new. It is just an admission that India engages in such illegal activities ....

these ops are happening as we speak, even an ex IA chief has admitted to this, I wonder why everyone is making such a big deal out of it all of a sudden....

Munshi bhai, there is a saying very common that a barking dog seldom bites. All of this is just for the gullible indian audience for their votes. Once elections are over it will be more the care of "Tu kon tay main Khamukhwan"

A Pakistani telling a Bangladeshi that a barking dog seldom bites, an referring to India by that...Thats soo cute..Had the dog been only barking, you would have still had the luxury to call him a Pakistani.....

I paid enough attention to that same level as the time when my cat licked its arse

I thought it was uncivilized but then realized its a cat

I like my cat but from time to time I let it be a cat

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom