What's new

Modi May Be Interested in Cross-Border Covert Ops Against Pakistan

Words from a Genius Guy who don't know difference between Download and Views :rofl:

In practical terms there is really no difference as long as people are reading it ....

You are too humble. Everybody knows India's downfall will be your senseless endless ranting.

Bloody Indians are really spoiling this forum.

In practical terms there is really no difference as long as people are reading it ....
LOL if anyone just open that page it will be count as a View :hitwall: So, According to you how much Download this Forum getting daily??? In Millions i think :lol:

Bloody Bangladeshi who know how to write a book but don't know difference between Views and Download :nana:

LOL if anyone just open that page it will be count as a View :hitwall: So, According to you how much Download this Forum getting daily??? In Millions i think :lol:

No I said reading it. It can be done directly on the site or by downloading ....

When Indians have nothing useful to say they talk rubbish .... :mad:

No I said reading it. It can be done directly on the site or by downloading ....
I think you should read your that post again you said 4000 Downloads :angry: And as i said if anyone will just open that page (Its obvious because you post link everryone, 3 times opened by me) it will be count as a views. :lol:

When Indians have nothing useful to say they talk rubbish ....
Same about you and your books...Believe it or not your book and Articles are just a piece of SHIT nothing else :lol:

Last edited:

Don't be a typical bangladeshi ingrate. Yesterday an Indian let your brother kalu miah on our plan to annex BD based on which kalu was able to write a scholarly piece rivalling your work in which he cited the posts on that Indian poster.

Without us bloody indian you would have nothing to cite but your obsessive intelligence, and thats not much.

Don't be a typical bangladeshi ingrate. Yesterday an Indian let your brother kalu miah on our plan to annex BD based on which kalu was able to write a scholarly piece rivalling your work in which he cited the posts on that Indian poster.

Without us bloody indian you would have nothing to cite but your obsessive intelligence, and thats not much.

So we agree then, YOU are going to be India's downfall.

Why the fcuk you had to argue like a lil prick when I said the same first???

I do not follow all your dumb comments and if you wrote better English I might actually understand what you are writing ....

Back
Top Bottom