What's new

“Modi Go Home”: India’s soft power credibility in danger

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you know about Divine Law?

Reported.
All that he knows that some of his female ancestors fell deeply in love with the followers of those Divine laws and ditched the feminine grass eating hindu men for the Muslim men...he's having psychological issues stemming from an inferiority complex...

hey, a crime is a crime. But if you don't like and it bothers you so much then smoke some of that dried cow gobar and start hallucinating about your vedic days of glory...:lol:
Oh we ruled from Afghanistan to kashmir to malaysia to indonesia...lol

Sees the map today.

Then we see whining Hindus.

True.

Very very true.

But my point is hindus Buddhists and Sikhs should not be considered dhimmis. They are not people of the book. They can be open minded and accept Islam. They can move to Nepal or China or the Arabian sea.

Oh wait. Arabian.... :omghaha:
:woot:

All that he knows that some of his female ancestors fell deeply in love with the followers of those Divine laws and ditched the feminine grass eating hindu men for the Muslim men...he's having psychological issues stemming from an inferiority complex...
Hindu inferiority complex is deeper than the mariana trench.

Generation of slaves (whose coward ancestors) simply blabber about what they learn in school text books ... Camel cola is delicious and stoning women :rofl:

issi are angels...
doesn't really matter now does it. At least a rat isn't considered as a god or a cow dung isn't commonly distributed as a blessed prashad in mandirs. :laugh:

Hindu inferiority complex is deeper than the mariana trench.
the day forced conversions take place will be the day the entire ummah including Pakistan will invade india. nukes or no nukes!

doesn't really matter now does it. At least a rat isn't considered as a god or a cow dung isn't commonly distributed as a blessed prashad in mandirs. :laugh:
Heck.

Most of the original mandirs no longer exist.m ost are recent rebuilt ones.

Talk about Hindu bravery. Lol.

Heck.

Most of the original mandirs no longer exist.m ost are recent rebuilt ones.

Talk about Hindu bravery. Lol.
the only think brave about hindus is how they act like soormas in front of unarmed civilians. In front of someone with authority, then poop a brick!

AT-LEAST I (My next generation) WONT WORSHIP ONE ISIS Pedo ARAB BEARD MAN WHOSE ONLY JOB IS LOOT, KILL, AND RAPE :rofl:
yes, cuz your next generation will be raping your own hindu infants because all your women would've either ran away with Muslim men or were aborted as fetuses! :laugh:

the only think brave about hindus is how they act like soormas in front of unarmed civilians. In front of someone with authority, then poop a brick!
Have you seen Hindus daring to live as practising Hindus in our mohallas?

They leave. They don't fight. All we do is buy some gomata food and keep it hanging.
Hindus sell their houses and leave. :D
True story. No kidding.

Have you seen Hindus daring to live as practising Hindus in our mohallas?

They leave. They don't fight. All we do is buy some gomata food and keep it hanging.
Hindus sell their houses and leave. :D
True story. No kidding.
man, they don't even dare to live as hindus here in the u.s. they go hide behind their women and hindu push them to answer to white americans when they claim wtf is wrong with you guys??? :lol:

man, they don't even dare to live as hindus here in the u.s. they go hide behind their women and hindu push them to answer to white americans when they claim wtf is wrong with you guys??? :lol:
Next time we come to power Hindus will pray that even Aurangzeb was better.

AT-LEAST I ( and my next generation) WONT WORSHIP ONE isis Pedo ARAB BEARD MAN WHOSE ONLY JOB IS LOOT, KILL, AND RAPE

Coward ancestors slave generation talking about BRAVADO in pdf forum :rofl:
Reported for offending Islam.

AT-LEAST I ( and my next generation) WONT WORSHIP ONE isis Pedo ARAB BEARD MAN WHOSE ONLY JOB IS LOOT, KILL, AND RAPE

Coward ancestors slave generation talking about BRAVADO in pdf forum :rofl:
man, this guy is so frustrated that he's just copy-pasting his old brow-beaten answers! :omghaha:
aray don't worry, when we take over, we'll give you the honor of filling water in the lottas of the masajids that we'll build after destroying mandirs. 8-) We'll guarantee you a job! :lol:

GENERATION OF SLAVES, WHAT CAN u DO OTHER than CRYING ATMODS :rofl::rofl: in social media Chile and Argentina guys are also thrashing average muslim guys they run-way with their tails in their middle ... talk about BRAVADO in pdf:rofl:
aray tu lottay bhar ta hua kaysa lagay ga!!! ::haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom