What's new

“Modi Go Home”: India’s soft power credibility in danger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good.

Unfortunately some nationalist Pakistanis just say thank you jinnah and ignore our plight.

Eventually we will unite. Hindu Buddhism etc are ancient faiths. They should be where they belong.
Museums. Like in Egypt.
Agreed on the ancient faiths. But for those who say thank you Jinnah, rest assured, even they have the same, ultimate aim to take over india.

@James-bond
Muslim "invaders" did not force convert anyone. The evidence of this is the fact that YOU still exist. And I, as the great great great grandson of none other than Tipu Sultan (from my mom's side) can personally tell you that this Muslim ruler too did not convert anyone by force. And don't pat yourself on the back with these non-existant mythical fairytales that some "brave" hindus (as if such a thing even exists) some how managed to "stand up" against the oh so cruel Islamic tyranny. The fact is that the Muslim rulers did not force convert anyone in india to Islam because it is actually a major crime in Islam to force convert anyone. If you want to see a true example of forced conversions, look at south america...there, people were force converted to christianity at the tip of the sword. We could have done that but our own Faith prevents us from doing so, not your mytical non-existant "brave" heros that never really existed!

Ok.

Yeah. Modi offered them some hope. They thought that he will rebuild the destroyed temples, bring the kashmiri Hindus back, drive the illegal bangladeshi muslims out, prevent the rohingya from coming in etc.

None of that happened.

Funniest thing is that Hindus have no choice either. Modi had done a decent job as a pm but has delivered nothing for Hindus, Buddhists or Sikhs. :haha:
But they don't even have any alternative.

Allah knows best. In another 50 years we should see major changes.
Oh it'll be a heck of a lot sooner than 50 years. Count on major changes like a severely reduced, submissive and weakened hindu india in the next 10 years while Muslims are on top of them.

lol good joke isis is also not converted anyone ... yazidis and Christians in isis land loves them very much.

I pity u, u have no choice because APOSTASY in islam means DEATH. :lol:
I don't speak for isis or anyone else. you brought up india so I am speaking for the history in india. By the way, interesting picture...trump on top, putin on the bottom with modi in the middle. I guess your "shri modi ji" likes getting sandwiched between two men and getting dp'd! :laugh:

Agreed on the ancient faiths. But for those who say thank you Jinnah, rest assured, even they have the same, ultimate aim to take over india.

@James-bond
Muslim "invaders" did not force convert anyone. The evidence of this is the fact that YOU still exist. And I, as the great great great grandson of none other than Tipu Sultan (from my mom's side) can personally tell you that this Muslim ruler too did not convert anyone by force. And don't pat yourself on the back with these non-existant mythical fairytales that some "brave" hindus (as if such a thing even exists) some how managed to "stand up" against the oh so cruel Islamic tyranny. The fact is that the Muslim rulers did not force convert anyone in india to Islam because it is actually a major crime in Islam to force convert anyone. If you want to see a true example of forced conversions, look at south america...there, people were force converted to christianity at the tip of the sword. We could have done that but our own Faith prevents us from doing so, not your mytical non-existant "brave" heros that never really existed!
I will respectfully differ on that.

1. Most muslim rulers in India actually ruled only as kings and not as proper Islamic rulers. More the dhimmis more the taxes. Only Aurangzeb and tipu destroyed hundreds and thousands of temples to plant our faith and remove ignorance. Rest did some but just to show off or loot.
2. Forced conversions happened. Problem is how you define as forced. For instance jizya was very effective. Destruction of temples was similar. Soldiers often fed beef to defeated Hindus etc. They themselves often converted because they would otherwise have done a great sin as a hindu.

We should not be ashamed of forced conversions. 200 years back christians were not sorry for converting roman pagans. Why should we be ashamed of it today? Conversions happened. Even by force. It was Allah's will. Simple.

Paganism is a drug addiction. De addiction is usually a painful and forceful process. Their future generations will thank us for liberating them from hindu superstitions.

U are in 'Modi and India' thread talking about i brought-up India here ... anyway i pity all converted people they forced to worship isis type people even today in their text books as some kind of angel's.. :rofl:
hey, I'd rather worship an unseen God than snakes and rats and half monkey half reptiles or babies with elephant heads!!! :lol:

yazidis and Christians in isis land loves them very much.
Many of them will eventually be grateful in the future generations. Change is permanent. But they are initially always painful.

hey, I'd rather worship an unseen God than snakes and rats and half monkey half reptiles or babies with elephant heads!!! :lol:
Exactly my point.
Even if force was used...it was used for good. :tup:

I will respectfully differ on that.

1. Most muslim rulers in India actually ruled only as kings and not as proper Islamic rulers. More the dhimmis more the taxes. Only Aurangzeb and tipu destroyed hundreds and thousands of temples to plant our faith and remove ignorance. Rest did some but just to show off or loot.
2. Forced conversions happened. Problem is how you define as forced. For instance jizya was very effective. Destruction of temples was similar. Soldiers often fed beef to defeated Hindus etc. They themselves often converted because they would otherwise have done a great sin as a hindu.

We should not be ashamed of forced conversions. 200 years back christians were not sorry for converting roman pagans. Why should we be ashamed of it today? Conversions happened. Even by force. It was Allah's will. Simple.

Paganism is a drug addiction. De addiction is usually a painful and forceful process. Their future generations will thank us for liberating them from hindu superstitions.
Dude? Just smell a big dish of beef nihari or beef haleem...that is more than enough to convert a hindu, I mean come on...what's the alternative? theeki pheeki gobbi ki bhujiya??? :lol: if you call that "forced" conversion then FORCE AWAY!!! :woot:

That's a stupid demand and these people are anti-national. I wish and pray next two terms for Modi Jee ... I have my reason..the man has my respect for the good job he is doing for India.

Dude? Just smell a big dish of beef nihari or beef haleem...that is more than enough to convert a hindu, I mean come on...what's the alternative? theeki pheeki gobbi ki bhujiya??? :lol: if you call that "forced" conversion then FORCE AWAY!!! :woot:
Hehe.

The conditions must have been bad for them. Imagine being forced to have bacon. We live with them , so we do understand.

But even then...it was done so that muslims today in india could thank heavens that their ancestors were liberated from temples.

What u like to worship a flying donkey or arab man?? the issue here is YOUR COWARD ANCESTORS PROVED u r slaves and remain as slaves forever ..

isis type of people projected as 'ANGELS' .... generations of generations slavery :rofl::rofl:
DUDE, YOUR BABBLING...do your homework first man. My father's side centuries ago converted from hinduism, as per you, they were "forced" to convert. And we thank GOD that we converted. Cuz now now we can watch jokers like you drink cow urine, eat prashad made out of cow dung and laugh at you...8-)

And I am absolutely no ashamed about it at all.

DUDE, YOUR BABBLING...do your homework first man. My father's side centuries ago converted from hinduism, as per you, they were "forced" to convert. And we thank GOD that we converted. Cuz now now we can watch jokers like you drink cow urine, eat prashad made out of cow dung and laugh at you...8-)
Even if forced...who cares?

We follow the deen NOW.

That's what matters. We are equal. Blessed. TODAY!!!

Oh it'll be a heck of a lot sooner than 50 years. Count on major changes like a severely reduced, submissive and weakened hindu india in the next 10 years while Muslims are on top of them.
Fingers crossed.

Hope the hanafi fiqh is replaced. No temple should remain. No monastery or guru dwara either. People need Him.

Fingers crossed.

Hope the hanafi fiqh is replaced. No temple should remain. No monastery or guru dwara either. People need Him.
yara remove these molvis altogether and then just see how fast the Ummah unites. these molvis, be they hanafi or others, are critical and keeping us from getting united. I say ditch them altogether, they're useless!

Instead brave men (mob) are happy to STONE WOMEN in BROAD DAY LIGHT and can drink camel pee ...

They can get 72 pu** in heaven

coward ancestors slave generation :yahoo:
What do you know about Divine Law?

Reported.

Instead brave men (mob) are happy to STONE WOMEN in BROAD DAY LIGHT and can drink camel pee ...

They can get 72 pu** in heaven

coward ancestors slave generation :yahoo:
hey, a crime is a crime. But if you don't like and it bothers you so much then smoke some of that dried cow gobar and start hallucinating about your vedic days of glory...:lol:

yara remove these molvis altogether and then just see how fast the Ummah unites. these molvis, be they hanafi or others, are critical and keeping us from getting united. I say ditch them altogether, they're useless!
True.

Very very true.

But my point is hindus Buddhists and Sikhs should not be considered dhimmis. They are not people of the book. They can be open minded and accept Islam. They can move to Nepal or China or the Arabian sea.

Oh wait. Arabian.... :omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom