What's new

Modi fails to get any votes in Time magazine’s online poll for most influential people in the world

They? Can't you say We? or are you not We?:coffee:

Ever since this hypocrite PM Modi has started ruling India (by fooling) I have disassociated myself with such India.
Hence "they" and not "we"

His only goal is to make Gujarati's prosperous and not others.
No wonder that the Bullet train (even-handed, impartial, unbiased Mumbai-Delhi route) encountered a "detour" sign, and ended up in Ahmedabad.

The whole country is being run by top 5 Gujaratis.
arrowchalk.png

This is not my India.

Ever since this hypocrite PM Modi has started ruling India (by fooling) I have disassociated myself with such India.
Hence "they" and not "we"

His only goal is to make Gujarati's prosperous and not others.
No wonder that the Bullet train (even-handed, impartial, unbiased Mumbai-Delhi route) encountered a "detour" sign, and ended up in Ahmedabad.

The whole country is being run by top 5 Gujaratis.
View attachment 391315

This is not my India.
Let me correct you.
The idea of bullet train from Mumbai to Ahmedabad was mooted by lalu yadav when he was railway minister in UPA1
What has Modi got to do with it ?

Let me correct you.
The idea of bullet train from Mumbai to Ahmedabad was mooted by lalu yadav when he was railway minister in UPA1
What has Modi got to do with it ?

Oh. Modi is a nice man. Respects shri Lalu prasad ji.
But while in Bihar, he calls him "Shaitan".

Meanwhile, take a look at the following horse manure - don't smell it though.

Lalu Yadav opposes PM Modi's Mumbai-Ahmedabad bullet train plan ...

Lalu Prasad Yadav slams bullet train project; asks PM ... - DNA India

Now you should know your ABC.

You have just 100 some posts with -5 negatives and you are out to correct senior members here?

Short cut se milne wali hakumat kabhi paidar nhi rehti.
Bar bar log bewaqoof nhi bnte.

Philippine President Duterte wins TIME 100 Reader Poll, PM Modi fails to garner any vote

View attachment 391265
Modi fails to get any votes in Time magazine's online poll for most influential people in the world
Businessinsider India · 8 hours ago

Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte Wins Time's Reader Poll, PM Modi Didn't Get Any Votes
NDTV · 9 hours ago

NEW YORK: Controversial Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has won Time magazine's readers' poll of the 100 most influential people in the world, while Prime Minister Narendra Modi did not garner any votes in the online survey.

Duterte had consistently led the Time 100 Reader Poll, an online survey in which the publication had asked its readers to vote for who should be included in this year's Time 100 list of the world's most influential people.

Duterte, who has made lewd remarks against the US, its former president Barack Obama and several others, received 5 per cent of the total "yes" votes in the poll which closed midnight yesterday.

Modi had been named among the probable contenders for the annual list of the most influential people in the world.

However Modi had not garnered any "yes" votes at the close of the voting, with the polls showing he had got "zero per cent" votes along with other contenders such as Microsoft's India-born CEO Satya Nadella, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer and President Donald Trump's daughter Ivanka and her husband Jared Kushner. Trump garnered 2 per cent votes.

Modi had been named among the magazine's probable contenders in last year's Time 100 list also. He was named by Time editors among the 100 most influential people in the world in 2015 and Obama had written a profile for him for the magazine.

Time said since taking office in June, Duterte has waged an aggressive war on drugs that has killed more than 8,000 people in the Philippines and his controversial anti-drug campaign has inspired growing opposition from human rights groups and some political leaders, including Philippine Vice President Leni Robredo.

Closely following Duterte in the Time 100 poll were Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Pope Francis, Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates and Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg -- all of whom received three per cent of the total "yes" votes.

Vermont Senator and Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders had won the readers' poll last year while Russian President Vladimir Putin had won in 2015.

Last year, Reserve Bank of India Governor Raghuram Rajan, tennis star Sania Mirza, actress Priyanka Chopra, Google's India-born CEO Sundar Pichai and founders of Indian e-commerce major Flipkart Binny Bansal and Sachin Bansal were among Time's list of the 100 most influential people.
Dude the guy just won Assembly election of India's biggest state.. do you think we would care what some editors think of him. LOL

Dude the guy just won Assembly election of India's biggest state.. do you think we would care what some editors think of him. LOL

The editor just highlighted what was the reflection of people

If UP is good enough for PM, then tell Modi to stop making world records by traveling to 56 countries in less than 3 years. Just confine himself within the shores of India.

India is a member of UNO, WTO and host other International forums. Tell Modi to withdraw India's signature from those.

The editor just highlighted what was the reflection of people

If UP is good enough for PM, then tell Modi to stop making world records by traveling to 56 countries in less than 3 years. Just confine himself within the shores of India.

India is a member of UNO, WTO and host other International forums. Tell Modi to withdraw India's signature from those.
World records are getting made over the course of his workday... The irony of the mainstream media is that they have started taking themselves too seriously..

World records are getting made over the course of his workday... The irony of the mainstream media is that they have started taking themselves too seriously..

Oops!
You have -16 negatives.

For me not a worthy candidate to indulge into.

Ignored!

Pessimism is a new norm for anti-modi brigade .
Nothing constructive to offer by them .

sure, duerte is more influential than modi, xi, trump, merkel, may... ofcourse
Duerte walked between the great powers, and let China lifted the agricultural product of Philippines blockade. Imports of Chinese weapons, forcing US to enhance the value of Philippines. At the same time using Chinese balanced US influence... But does not terminate the alliance with US.

Ah. A really good diplomat.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom