What's new

Modi cannot escape responsibility for communal violence-theguardian

Yes modi should deserve a capital punishment and he should be hanged in public infront of all the families of gujrati muslims who lost their loved ones in gujrat riots because of this hindu extremist.
WHY?

Has he killed em all? Who says?

By da way : Pehle Punjabi ko Baloch aur Pushtun ko maarne se

Sunni ko shia aur Ahmadiya ko Maarne se rok le dhakkan.

Fir Duniya ke Musalmano ka aaka ban. :D :D :D

Modi is an extremist and terrorist

because of his slaughter of innocents Mumbai attack happened, pundits were slaughtered in Kashmir for supporting a extremist like Modi

it is why I or any pakistani must never speak out against the destruction of temples or killing or conversion of Hindus

we must support indian Muslims against their enemy

When things like Gujraat happen the police dissappear so do politicians

unless indian muslims band together in large numbers and arm themselves they are in danger

Now modi a man with blood on his hands, a extremist is becoming indias leader so indian muslims are more at risk if he turned a blind eye and colluded in 2002 imagine what he will do now

indian muslims are at risk and must prepare

unless indian muslims band together in large numbers and arm themselves they are in danger

Now modi a man with blood on his hands, a extremist is becoming indias leader so indian muslims are more at risk if he turned a blind eye and colluded in 2002 imagine what he will do now

indian muslims are at risk and must prepare

I know it is off topic, but since you are speaking with so much conviction, May i ask you what caused Gujarat riots?

Modi is an extremist and terrorist

because of his slaughter of innocents Mumbai attack happened, pundits were slaughtered in Kashmir for supporting a extremist like Modi it is why I or any pakistani must never speak out against the destruction of temples or killing or conversion of Hindus
we must support indian Muslims against their enemy

unless indian muslims band together in large numbers and arm themselves they are in danger Now modi a man with blood on his hands, a extremist is becoming indias leader so indian muslims are more at risk if he turned a blind eye and colluded in 2002 imagine what he will do now indian muslims are at risk and must prepare

Shahbash

More Muslims die at the hands of fellow Muslims in the world and Pk in particular, what did you ' patto" earlier that you will "patto" now ?

Look after the Muslims in Pak and that would be more than enough.

When will people stop being guardians of Muslims world wide ? and even if they are , besides hot air what other support has any nation given .

Na lena Ek na Dena Do..

Hindu extremism

What justfies rape and killing unborn children

I suggest you read my post again and answer.... If your answer is still "Hindu Extremism"then my friend one suggestion from my side, do not comment on something which you have "0"Knowledge.....

By the way i have given you a negative rating for an offensive post, You can edit the offensive part will reverse it...

I suggest you read my post again and answer.... If your answer is still "Hindu Extremism"then my friend one suggestion from my side, do not comment on something which you have "0"Knowledge.....

No the answer is hindu pagan extremism

Because nothing justifies rape and killing unborn children

No the answer is hindu pagan extremism

Because nothing justifies rape and killing unborn children

who on the earth told you Hinduism justifies rape and killing unborn child? do you have any idea which country has the highest number of abortion????????

Back
Top Bottom