What's new

Modi as PM may encourage right-wing militancy: US think-tank

If you want your kids to stay back in India and the trend of exporting minds should be sealed once and for all then ******* vote for BJP in the name of NaMo .

Many Indians want BJP to come to power not because they support hindu right but because they think by replacing congress with BJP, they'll reduce corruption

they have to right to do so.

BJP doesnt mean Modi.

But here the talk of Modi becoming PM is rampant

Ironically RSS is opposed to having modi as the leader of bjp.

Modi is gaining popularity in bjp despite the RSS

RSS ideas lack glamour they will have to present them in catchy colors like Modi.

Zia was religion driven, no indication whatsoever that Modi is similarly driven.

From an outsider's perspective, his silence over certain matters is indication enough.

PS: MMS is better equipped to handle India. Modi would make India seem to aggressive for anyone's comfort. A soft-spoken India got where it is today.

There are three types of people supporting Modi - hindu rightwing, Modi fans and the third type - who does not see any other better alternatives and for the sole reason he is standing on the plank of development is willing to give him a chance. The third type are the ones who are in larger nos. If right wing militant elements start rearing its head, the third group will desert him and the BJP entirely.

Since the time these are bashing Pakistan :)

anyway Congrats for making Modi PM in advance.

i want to see him as next PM of India

It is the time to congratulate you to have Zardari has new elected president of Pakistan......

Indian election is more than a year ahead...... and as far as NaMo is concerned as of now he is a self proclaimed prime ministerial candidate and his chances of becoming a PM is remote....... So you may have to wait some more time to fulfill your wishes...

they have to right to do so.

BJP doesnt mean Modi.

But here the talk of Modi becoming PM is rampant

RSS ideas lack glamour they will have to present them in catchy colors like Modi.
You have the intelligence of a 5 year old.

I said RSS is opposed to Modi..yet you respond by something that has no base in reality.

Avoid quoting me or responding to me in the future.

Modi is not eligible for Election. He is the masterplanner of Gujrat massacre and it is an open secret. Bangladesh will never support him. He is a high class malaun.

From an outsider's perspective, his silence over certain matters is indication enough.

PS: MMS is better equipped to handle India. Modi would make India seem to aggressive for anyone's comfort. A soft-spoken India got where it is today.

Don't confuse Hindu nationalism with the religion. This chap has little use for religious zealots.

MMS wasn't bad, not in his first term. In the 2nd, he has been all over the place and his age won't be on his side. If Congress were picking an alternative, I would much prefer it to be Mr. Chidambaram.

There are three types of people supporting Modi - hindu rightwing, Modi fans and the third type - who does not see any other better alternatives and for the sole reason he is standing on the plank of development is willing to give him a chance. The third type are the ones who are in larger nos. If right wing militant elements start rearing its head, the third group will desert him and the BJP entirely.

Hindu Centrist also.

Thats the third group.

Back
Top Bottom