What's new

Modern fighters,submarines for Bangladesh military

a stronger bangladesh effects pakistani strategy a LOT...

thus i have moved it in pakistani affairs!

Originally posted by Pyongyang@Nov 28 2005, 12:25 AM
These Christian fundamentalists trying to secede from India and start their own crazy country!

LINK
[post=3917]Quoted post[/post]​

Tripura is in the North-East of India.

Every North Eastern Indian state is having atleast 2 major militiant groups.

Most of them are being provided weapons by China/ISI and there training camps were inside Bhutan/Myanmar and Bangladesh.

With the help of Myanmar and Bhutan Governments Indian Army has destroyed those camps inside the countries and most of the organizations are paralised and are in the peace talks with the Government. Only Bangladesh is providing the land,training and weapons to some of them and Organizations like ULFA are showing up sometimes. So that is not a real issue for us as they will be written off in coming years.

Thanks,

Miro

Miroslave without proof you claimed all those things. Your basis for those arguements is that you picked them up from third grade media reports in India.

It is a well known fact that Indian journolists are paid off by RAW to write negative stories on neighbouring countries. A few months back an Indian journlost was threated with death by Indian agents for rejecting the offer of money in return for writing anti-neighbour stories. The Indian journos have options of writing antiBangladesh, anti-Pakistan or anti-Nepal stories.

http://www.bdmilitary.com/forum/index.php?...findpost&p=5088

The claims about separatist training camps inside Bangladesh is another fantasy as we have asked the Indian security forces to point out where they are and we offered to destroy them but still they were not able to provide us with any information. Your security forces are expert liars but not very good when it comes to proving things. They will try to find any excuse to support their illegal activities in the border. The BSF is basically considered a band of roge ill trained, poorly and drunk group of men with weapons. We do not expect anything better from India anyway.

Also could you tell me why Bangladeshis would migrate to India at those massive numbers when economic conditions in Bangladesh is far more better than that of North East India and when Bangladeshis would face a hostile fanatic Hindu population? Why would anyone risk that? Those claims have also been debunked none other than your own journos but it was not very well covered in the media because then obviously Indian government's whole election winning tactics would unravel.

http://www.bdmilitary.com/forum/index.php?...findpost&p=7054

It is sad how stupid and utterly gullable India's 1 billion people are. They have been programmed by the media and their security forces to such an extent that they believe only India is the greatest and all it's neighbours are in the midst of total poverty and violence.

Come visit Bangladesh once and you perhaps if you have the courage to be honest you will admit that all those things said in your media is baseless.

http://www.bdmilitary.com/forum/index.php?...findpost&p=6556

Originally posted by Yahya@Nov 29 2005, 12:52 AM
a stronger bangladesh effects pakistani strategy a LOT...

thus i have moved it in pakistani affairs!
[post=3961]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes that is correct. A strong Bangladesh, China and Pakistan will box in India thus perhaps making them think twice before they play their dirty Kautalian tricks again.

I'm a bit surprized that BDAF is going for SU-30.
It has been reported last year that even Mig-29 were becoming too expensive and a burden on defense budget and they would be put on sale!

Originally posted by Neo@Nov 30 2005, 04:22 AM
I'm a bit surprized that BDAF is going for SU-30.
It has been reported last year that even Mig-29 were becoming too expensive and a burden on defense budget and they would be put on sale!
[post=4079]Quoted post[/post]​

BDmilitary got this news from some other person, who claimed to be related to BDAF. So its not ok to trust this news until it releases out officially.

Originally posted by bdmilitary@Nov 29 2005, 09:40 PM
Miroslave without proof you claimed all those things. Your basis for those arguements is that you picked them up from third grade media reports in India.

It is a well known fact that Indian journolists are paid off by RAW to write negative stories on neighbouring countries. A few months back an Indian journlost was threated with death by Indian agents for rejecting the offer of money in return for writing anti-neighbour stories. The Indian journos have options of writing antiBangladesh, anti-Pakistan or anti-Nepal stories.

http://www.bdmilitary.com/forum/index.php?...findpost&p=5088

The claims about separatist training camps inside Bangladesh is another fantasy as we have asked the Indian security forces to point out where they are and we offered to destroy them but still they were not able to provide us with any information. Your security forces are expert liars but not very good when it comes to proving things. They will try to find any excuse to support their illegal activities in the border. The BSF is basically considered a band of roge ill trained, poorly and drunk group of men with weapons. We do not expect anything better from India anyway.

Also could you tell me why Bangladeshis would migrate to India at those massive numbers when economic conditions in Bangladesh is far more better than that of North East India and when Bangladeshis would face a hostile fanatic Hindu population? Why would anyone risk that? Those claims have also been debunked none other than your own journos but it was not very well covered in the media because then obviously Indian government's whole election winning tactics would unravel.

http://www.bdmilitary.com/forum/index.php?...findpost&p=7054

It is sad how stupid and utterly gullable India's 1 billion people are. They have been programmed by the media and their security forces to such an extent that they believe only India is the greatest and all it's neighbours are in the midst of total poverty and violence.

Come visit Bangladesh once and you perhaps if you have the courage to be honest you will admit that all those things said in your media is baseless.

http://www.bdmilitary.com/forum/index.php?...findpost&p=6556
[post=4045]Quoted post[/post]​

and you support your claims from outside of BDMILITARY.

Thanks,

Miro

Miroslav i find it quite funny that you claim that India helped Bangladesh with surcharges in 1970's. India's aims vis-a-vis Bangladesh has always been to separate it from West Pakistan and then bully it. This can be seen in the way that Indian forces shoot dead Bangladeshi civilians trying to access their land.

I also find facinating Miroslav your claim that there never was a Bangladesh, only India. I would reply to that Miroslav that there never was an India as that you claim.

The closest that India came to being India before the British was under Ashoka. Miroslav flick out a map of Ashoka and you will see that it is smaller than the current size of India.

India is a creation of the British. Before their arrival hundreds of pathetic little nations waged constant war on each other. They united all these nations with the gun.

In your statements I sense a feeling of bitterness that Pakistan and Bangladesh are independant and not ruled from New Delhi. The reason for seperation was because the Congress party was not willing to give ironclad committment to the muslim minority that their interests would be protected. Whether the assumption by Ali Jinnah that Muslim rights would not be protected in India was correct we need only to look to the Gujarat massacre where Muslim girls were raped in front of their brothers and fathers and Muslim men were burned alive. Over one thousand muslims were murdered.

There has been no justice done for those murdered or raped because hardly anyone has been convicted. Such is the justice that India shows to minorities AND in the same breath it condemns the separation of Pakistan and Bangladesh from India.

India can't have its pie and eat it too Miroslav. It can't call for Pakistan and Bangladesh to be part of India while not protecting its muslim minority.

Originally posted by sigatoka@Dec 1 2005, 12:03 PM
Miroslav i find it quite funny that you claim that India helped Bangladesh with surcharges in 1970's.
[post=4130]Quoted post[/post]​

Facts are never funny. Normal Indian citizens were paying the Surcharges and not the Government.

India's aims vis-a-vis Bangladesh has always been to separate it from West Pakistan and then bully it. This can be seen in the way that Indian forces shoot dead Bangladeshi civilians trying to access their land.

In that case we would have never let them free. We would kept the land with us till date.

Please provide links for killings of the Bangladeshi people by the Indian Armed Forces.

Mod'S please notice.

I also find facinating Miroslav your claim that there never was a Bangladesh, only India. I would reply to that Miroslav that there never was an India as that you claim.

The closest that India came to being India before the British was under Ashoka. Miroslav flick out a map of Ashoka and you will see that it is smaller than the current size of India.

India is a creation of the British. Before their arrival hundreds of pathetic little nations waged constant war on each other. They united all these nations with the gun.

I don't debate with Madarassa educated people who write their own history.

No wonder President Musharraf is cracking soooooo hard on them

In your statements I sense a feeling of bitterness that Pakistan and Bangladesh are independant and not ruled from New Delhi.

We are not brits who want to rule the world. We are Indians. Live and let live.

The reason for seperation was because the Congress party was not willing to give ironclad committment to the muslim minority that their interests would be protected.

It's a known fact that everybody wanted to be the first PM of Independent India. They rather separeted two countries. Both Jinnah and Nehru didn't declare their countries based on religions.

Jinnah let live Hindu's back in Pakistan and so does Nehru. What you are trying to say if it was true in that cae we would have kicked out all the muslims out of India and Miroslav himself could never exists.

The only difference is today Pakistan i an Islamic Republic and India is still the world's largest democracy.

Jinnah never wanted Pakistan to become an Islamic Republic.

Whether the assumption by Ali Jinnah that Muslim rights would not be protected in India was correct we need only to look to the Gujarat massacre where Muslim girls were raped in front of their brothers and fathers and Muslim men were burned alive. Over one thousand muslims were murdered.

Out of your jurisdiction. You have no right to say anything about the internal Indian affairs. The culprits are being tried in the court.

There has been no justice done for those murdered or raped because hardly anyone has been convicted. Such is the justice that India shows to minorities AND in the same breath it condemns the separation of Pakistan and Bangladesh from India.

Have you heared the Zaheera Shaikh case??? I will tell you the bottomline...............

Culprits paid her 20 lakh ruppes a bribe or rehab whatever you call and she withdrawn her case saying that " kaum (muslims community and leaders) didn't helped us. Atleast this money will help us to live our lives.

She simply withdrawn the case. She lost her baker and 19 men from her family and she simply withdrawn the case for 20 lac Rupees.

India can't have its pie and eat it too Miroslav. It can't call for Pakistan and Bangladesh to be part of India while not protecting its muslim minority.

Live your dream. I have no control over it.

Next time stick to the topic and stop going offtopic.

Thanks,

Miro

Miroslav the link for shooting civilians.
http://www.sundayobserver.lk/2002/03/24/wor06.html

"Indian BSF forces shot dead 70 Bangladeshis for an alleged illegal crossing into Indian territory after April last year, BDR statistics said."

Miroslav out of grades 1-12, only 1.5 years have I not studied in a Christian School. Also those 1.5 years were spent in Secular schools, not a muslim school or a Madarrsa. I don't make my own history, no Hindu, Bhudist or Muslim has ever had an empire that incorporated all of India as it is today let alone one that incorporated Pakistan, India and Bangladesh. This fact invalidates your statement that "there never was a Bangladesh, only an India" Ashoka came the closest and even his empire was smaller than the current size of India.

I apologise for getting off topic on the Gujarat massacre, but it was only to reinforce the reason for why Pakistan was separated from India and why that step was justified.

Originally posted by WebMaster@Nov 30 2005, 10:12 PM
BDmilitary got this news from some other person, who claimed to be related to BDAF. So its not ok to trust this news until it releases out officially.
[post=4084]Quoted post[/post]​

He is a Bangladesh Air Force fighter pilot. I have another source who works for the Procurement Agency.

I think that is official enough but in Bangladesh unlike India or Pakistan defence information is not widely released to the public, even military personnel are tight lipped about information.

My fathers's younger brother in law is a major in the Army and when I asked him about procurement information he would not talk about it that is because all military personnel sign a document of secrecy which most of them adhere to for their entire life. Some might release vague information though.

Originally posted by sigatoka@Dec 2 2005, 09:24 PM
Miroslav the link for shooting civilians.
http://www.sundayobserver.lk/2002/03/24/wor06.html

"Indian BSF forces shot dead 70 Bangladeshis for an alleged illegal crossing into Indian territory after April last year, BDR statistics said."

Miroslav out of grades 1-12, only 1.5 years have I not studied in a Christian School. Also those 1.5 years were spent in Secular schools, not a muslim school or a Madarrsa. I don't make my own history, no Hindu, Bhudist or Muslim has ever had an empire that incorporated all of India as it is today let alone one that incorporated Pakistan, India and Bangladesh. This fact invalidates your statement that "there never was a Bangladesh, only an India" Ashoka came the closest and even his empire was smaller than the current size of India.

I apologise for getting off topic on the Gujarat massacre, but it was only to reinforce the reason for why Pakistan was separated from India and why that step was justified.
[post=4211]Quoted post[/post]​

At our forum we have kept a record of every border incident for the last 7 months (since our forum officially opened) and their were over 400 cases of Bangladeshi civillians shot dead by BSF or killed by Indian mobs INSIDE BANGLADESH TERRITORY.

Recently an inside report by BSF into atrocities commited by BSF soldiers was leaked and appeared all over the Bengali newspapers in Bangladesh and India.

If you go to the border villages of both sides then you can here about the cases of abuse by BSF.

Even BSF rapes Indian Bengali Hindu women. I remember a case where a young women was tried to be raped by three BSF soldiers but she forced them off her but later they shot her dead. This is a common occurance in Kashmir, Indo-Bangla border and North East India.

Indians will never admit it, they do not even admit anything against civilians in Gujarat happened.

Originally posted by miroslav@Dec 1 2005, 11:19 AM
You know what son.

I am sooooo scareed.

I am thinking to resign from IAF and applying an asylum in Bangladesh so that I can be a part of this great country and I can live happily ever after.

Miro
[post=4166]Quoted post[/post]​

That's stupid to say since two countries that you have gone to war with in the past have nuclear weapons pointed at you.

Originally posted by Pyongyang@Dec 5 2005, 03:46 AM
That's stupid to say since two countries that you have gone to war with in the past have nuclear weapons pointed at you.
[post=4404]Quoted post[/post]​

and you think that we are sitting back having nuts?????

Prithvi-I/II and Agni-I/II are already operational and deployed.

Agni-III is scheduled for a test in this month.

Besides as I said Nukes are for showoff and not for use.

I dont see any possibility of war with China for next 20 years atleast.

Thanks,

Miro

Originally posted by miroslav@Dec 5 2005, 02:22 AM
and you think that we are sitting back having nuts?????

Prithvi-I/II and Agni-I/II are already operational and deployed.

Agni-III is scheduled for a test in this month.

Besides as I said Nukes are for showoff and not for use.

I dont see any possibility of war with China for next 20 years atleast.

Thanks,

Miro
[post=4418]Quoted post[/post]​

How will that stop incoming missiles that are about to kill millions of your population?

Back
Top Bottom