What's new

Moderation of this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, you have come at a better time. This forum was really infested with trolls with multiple IDs. However @WebMaster has taken a strong stance and moderators have removed most of MID rats but of course, they keep returning and as they the rat will pay when the cat is away.. BTW we still want good and serious Indians to on our discussion forum and present their POV as it let's us see things in a more objective manner. Don't be bothered by pestering since a serious post stands out. Furthermore, you have one point of view, which how accurate in your opinion may be, does not mean others cannot differ. I have my own POV and a lot of times I express it very openly but it does not mean, it is always true or everyone has to agree with me. Furthermore, you also take things to extreme on certain issues especially related to the religion and even very tolerant and educated members get disturbed so try to be sensitive to others. @django Sir what do you have to say?
BTW, we all love Pakistan. The one who promote sectarianism or hatred, get shut down by the moderators.

I already explained my views on having civilized discussions. What I don't understand the sheer lack of moderation and allowing Indians to ruin topics with baseless myths.

And explain to me how topics like these are tolerated? Junk like this should be deleted fullstop. It doesn't even have to be discussed because it's based on a lie.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...copy-of-bajaj-pulsar-rs200-for-3-lakh.566070/

This is a good forum if you learn to not be triggered over everything.

There are Indians here too who are annoyed by the behaviour of some Indians and Pakistanis just like you're. But this is hardly a neutral forum. Pakistanis are given a clear preference.

If what you request is an echo chamber, I'm afraid that's not the tradition here. Unless maybe when there's a war or something. I'm sure there are other options.

You must have had some experience on Indian Forums. please enlighten us here, so some of us could see how thinks are in Idealist world.

You must have had some experience on Indian Forums. please enlighten us here, so some of us could see how thinks are in Idealist world.
I'm not on any Indian forum.

There are probably some okay ones out there though.

I already explained my views on having civilized discussions. What I don't understand the sheer lack of moderation and allowing Indians to ruin topics with baseless myths.

And explain to me how topics like these are tolerated? Junk like this should be deleted fullstop. It doesn't even have to be discussed because it's based on a lie.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...copy-of-bajaj-pulsar-rs200-for-3-lakh.566070/
I posted that.

Members Club is made to discuss such less relevant things.
If that triggered you, you're killing the relevance of your own thread.

I'm not on any Indian forum.

There are probably some okay ones out there though.

I posted that.

Members Club is made to discuss such less relevant things.
If that triggered you, you're killing the relevance of your own thread.

It's not irrelevant, it's a LIE. Why are you posting lies here to begin with?

The reason for Indians' and other nationalities' presence on this forum lies in the domain name. defence.pk, the forum markets itself as a general defence forum with a focus on Pakistan. The tech savvy users out there will surely agree that the domain plays a major role in SEO, hence the amount of non-Pakistanis. Pakistani members have been complaining about the moderation since before the time I joined instead of making rational and coherent arguments.

Anyway, Indians are being banned left right and centre and the old members who used to frequent this forum are dwindling in numbers. You've got your echo chamber so I don't see any reason to complain. Just report the posts you don't like and move on.

The Forum is moderated quite efficiently for the amount of Propaganda done here.

No need to throw a hissy fit just aspiring King.

You're not allowed to refer to other forums.

Please edit your post.

There are other Forums? Wow

The reason for Indians' and other nationalities' presence on this forum lies in the domain name. defence.pk, the forum markets itself as a general defence forum with a focus on Pakistan. The tech savvy users out there will surely agree that the domain plays a major role in SEO, hence the amount of non-Pakistanis. Pakistani members have been complaining about the moderation since before the time I joined instead of making rational and coherent arguments.

Go to my topics in the History of Pakistan subsection and have a look around and who's making coherent and rational arguments and who thinks airplanes were invented 50,000 years ago.

You need to reply these leeches like this
Pakistani-Chinese bike Sigma Lion is a shocking copy of Bajaj Pulsar RS200 for 3 lakh!

I've seen a few and I'm not impressed. I've seen one which is okay.
and after that, your choice was to stay here and contribute? no one or nothing is perfect but we have to choose best available option based on our understanding and interests.

Please post in that thread why it's a lie.

I'm not going to post anything in your garbage thread. The initial news report from Bimarudesh doesn't even give a rational explanation as to why it's a "copy". They post a photo of the Pakistani bike and then of an Indian bike and then explains about the warranty?

In order to establish it's a copy, an auto expert should at least break down the components one by one and design features one by one and explain who it's a copy. The Bimarudeshi article you posted doesn't even do that.

This is the issue I'm referring to in the quality of posts and why junk this like is tolerated in the first place.

And if this is the way PDF wants to function, then I'm out of here. At least at Mehfil Pakistan I learn something...this forum is a joke.

And nobody has still explained why my topic "Debunking The Myths of 1971" hasn't been cleared yet? It's been four days and still awaiting moderation....yet these very same moderators allow fools to ruin my threads on Mehrgarh in the History of Pakistan subforum.

What a joke.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/debunking-the-1971-myths-of-east-pakistan-bangladesh.565813/

I'm not going to post anything in your garbage thread. The initial news report from Bimarudesh doesn't even give a rational explanation as to why it's a "copy". They post a photo of the Pakistani bike and then of an Indian bike and then explains about the warranty?

In order to establish it's a copy, an auto expert should at least break down the components one by one and design features one by one and explain who it's a copy. The Bimarudeshi article you posted doesn't even do that.

This is the issue I'm referring to in the quality of posts and why junk this like is tolerated in the first place.

And if this is the way PDF wants to function, then I'm out of here. At least at Mehfil Pakistan I learn something...this forum is a joke.
Everyone knows what someone casually means by "copy" in the automotive world.

It just means they look the same since the design was copied. If everything were copied, it'd have a warranty more than 1500 km. So it's obviously not the case.

You started off good, but seems like a cry baby with every further post.

But don't worry. It's a Chinese bike imported and renamed by a Pak company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom