What's new

MNS threat to have Shakil Siddiqui removed from TV Show

This guy has got his a** whipped by a bihari so he has got out of his mind.

He should go and get his anger out by beating some poor soft targets rather than shouting here on a defense forum.

Another gem from the illiterate ignorant buffoon. Continue making a fool of yourself - you provide nonstop entertainment. Konkani and Malvani are NOT two distinct dialects as you so ineloquently put it. Malvani IS a dialect of Konkani. Hahaha - you don't really know much now, do you? LOL.

I wouldn't expect you to buy anyone a ticket - you did lose your job to a Bihari. Save it for a rainy day - you will need it to migrate to Bihar to get a job there - haha

lol.. . You Gutter Pig.... You don't know what language the people of Maharshtra speak.

You earlier said they speak Konkani. Then I owned your arse fair and square by pointing out to you that konkani is spoken in Goa and Malvani in the coastal areas of Maharashtra .

You also said the quota for locals is only for public and not for private enterprises.

Here also, i kicked your arse by giving you the proof directly from the Government's website.

Now you have been owned fair and square you pathetic, sh1t worm.

Now go hide your face in the gutter sh1t.

Run Peabrain.... Run.

He should go and get his anger out by beating some poor soft targets rather than shouting here on a defense forum.

Don't worry "the beating of some poor soft target" has been taken care of.

I don't know about the whipping but get mine licked by a Bihari every now and then.

Lol those Biharis are pretty Damn good Lickers.

Last edited:

hahaha well said...

I think he has a bihari boss who doesn't like him leaving office at exact 6 and having 2hrs lunch break so he has gone crazy.

and about Raj Thackeray , the buffoon who called CST as VT and whose kids study in English school rather than Marathi. He is bigger clown that the king Bal Thackeray also.

I have worked with hundreds of Matrathi ppl and most
( 99%+) of them are bright and non racists and go well with ppl from other places only few losers who cant cope with work and unprofessional feel threatened by outsiders and behave like this clown.

I think he has a bihari boss who doesn't like him leaving office at exact 6 and having 2hrs lunch break so he has gone crazy.

and about Raj Thackeray , the buffoon who called CST as VT and whose kids study in English school rather than Marathi. He is bigger clown that the king Bal Thackeray also.

I have worked with hundreds of Matrathi ppl and most
( 99%+) of them are bright and non racists and go well with ppl from other places only few losers who cant cope with work and unprofessional feel threatened by outsiders and behave like this clown.

So peabrain has crawled back from his gutter.

Lol , We employ Biharis to clean our toilets. This is the only job for which we allow Biharis in our state. See, We locals are lazy people and cleaning toilets is the forte of skilled Biharis and nobody cleans toilet better than Biharis.

It seems that the MNS has beaten the hell out of you. Seems that you did not do your toilet cleaning job properly. Tum Bihari ke naam pe dhabba ho. Cleaning toilets is the only thing you biharis can do and you did not do it properly. Now suffer.

lol killing 10000 innocents is exception. And is for the spirit of India. That shows how retarded you are. So according to you Butchering minorities like sikhs and muslims is exception and in spirit of India.
You are a disgusting f1lthy pig.

For moron like you it is OK to kill innocents, but when illegal bogus Taxi drivers are mere beaten up your blood boils.

Be aware that paper tiger can beat the hell out of pigs like you who consider killing thousands of innocent Muslims, Sikhs and Christians
as an exception.

Pests like you should be publicly beaten up.

Shame on you. Go and drown in your own f1lth you Genocidal psychopath.

Psychopath is suspended..!!! good..!!! Genocide is always regreteble.. if that is a stated policy of the party only then it is a problem.

MNS is a party with no moral values. They are just a bunch of goons.. trying to rake up non issues.

when he comes again and opens his gutter just message any moderator and this time he will be gone for good..

Lol. You are so dumb.

The people from konkan, Jalgaon, rest of Maharashtra shed their blood and sacrificed their lives for Mumbai. So they have every right on Mumbai. They pay their taxes to the state government, they vote for the government, they give their land for government. They do not illegally acquire taxi permits like Biharis. Hell, the Biharis even do not get taxi permits. They run taxis on bogus permits. To get the taxi permit you need to know Marathi (Read, Write, Speak), to be the resident of the place for more than 15 years as per the Motor Permits Law. These Biharis are fraudulent. They neither know Marathi nor do they have residence here.

Migration is Global Phenomenon so do the resistance to Migration, you fool.

Every Indian has the right to work anywhere in India so long as it is not against the law.

Employing outsiders in the industries as against the locals is illegal and against the law. 80% of the jobs in industries is for the local only and its by the law.

Running taxis without permits and without knowing Marathi is against the law.

So stop talking gas. You don't know anything about the law and the constitution.

I did not paid any fees for my schools. It was free. It was provided free by state government because the locals paid taxes for the school and they gave their land for free to build the school.

You better go to your school in Bihar if their is any.

You Biharis have screwed your state so badly , I don't need a lecture from a Bihari about beating people and bad mouthing them. Bihar is a cesspool you pseudo- nationalist. Where does this nationalist sentiment goes when employing people in Indian Railways.

:wave:

keep on your intellectual fart to yourself you pseudo-nationalist.

Watch your mouth punk, Mumbai has always been a cosmopolitain city (even before it was Maharashtra) and it's the fundamental right of every Indian to live, work and practise there own respective cultures and believes in any part of the country including Mumbai

Raj thakey himself is a migrant http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/i...ow/3160726.cms and so are ambanis, godrejs, tatas, birlas, hiranandanis, rustomjees. Today mumbai is mumbai because of these people and not because of your thackreys. All big cities are cosmopolitian in nature, New York, London etc etcinfact the less cosmopolitian it gets the less progressive it will be

People such as raj thackrey and his bunch of retards should do something about:

- Vidharbha - where in every 4 min a marathi farmer commits suicide (I guess it should hurt his marathi pride)
- Debts - Maharashtra is second and neck deep in debt of lakhs of crores
- Power crisis - 6 hours power cut just 40 kms from Mumbai let's not talk about rest of Maharshtra
- Shouldn't send his sons to BOMBAY scottish cause he hates the word so much
- Stop building malls on mill land or atleast give some work or reservation to maharashtrians there
- Give 80% reservation to maharshtrains in his 300 crore business
- Atleast hire a maharashtrian lawyer instead of a north Indian one
- When SS i.e he was in power were they sleeping or why didn't they turn Mumbai in to Shanghai

mns and it's supporters are just a bunch of intolerant and insecure jerks who should stop cribing and start working

So, Q7 is completely imported and .... Bihar has got locally manufactured Q7?

Lol...You Peabrain sewer Pig.... Got owned fair and square... now trying to hide your face.

Jackarse, You don't need an authority to issue a "Bogus Permit".
A "bogus Permit"......I repeat "Fake Permit".

Why anybody has to issue a "Bogus Fake Permit".

Jackarse...

Hahahaha - When did I insinuate that Bihar locally manufactures a Q7? My question was - if Raj T supports Marathi manoos to such an extent why doesn't he do his bit to promote the auto industry in Maharashtra?

LOL - you illiterate village idiot - no one drives a cab in Bombay on a so-called "Bogus Permit".

No go off to Parbhani or whichever little village you are from.

lol.. . You Gutter Pig.... You don't know what language the people of Maharshtra speak.

You earlier said they speak Konkani. Then I owned your arse fair and square by pointing out to you that konkani is spoken in Goa and Malvani in the coastal areas of Maharashtra .

You also said the quota for locals is only for public and not for private enterprises.

Here also, i kicked your arse by giving you the proof directly from the Government's website.

Now you have been owned fair and square you pathetic, sh1t worm.

Now go hide your face in the gutter sh1t.

Run Peabrain.... Run.

Once again you show your lack of education - perhaps you were unfortunately educated in a Marathi medium school and are thus unable to comprehend English. Now read this line a few times or ask someone in your chawl to translate it for you -

"Malvani is a dialect of Konkani."

And no - I am not Bihari - but it wouldn't matter if I was one. Once again your obsession with the arse shines through - relax. I get it - you like 'em. It is legal now - enjoy yourself.

Back
Top Bottom