What's new

MNS threat to have Shakil Siddiqui removed from TV Show

That equal right applies to people of Maharashtra. The right for livelihood ....isn't it?

or its just the right of Biharis?

Equal right is there for every indian..there is no special provision for a bihari , a marathi or, a punjabi..except some states..

and stop calling me an constitution expert .. i am not ..and clearly you are also not an expert..

Pal... do you know labour law, the minimum wage requirement?

One can not just employ people on low wages, it is called exploitation and is illegal. You will be fined and sent to jail for doing this.

When we sell land to the government the government does not pay market price but pays much less.
Second thing when we sell land the sell deed itself mentions that the people who have sold land will be employed in these industries. Its the law.

Before typing anything first read the Labour law then the constitution and then state government's law regarding industries.

So let me repeat it slowly, and please read it before you reply.

1. By constitution, any one can work at anywhere as long as it is not against the law and it does not cause any problem to the locals living there.

2. By Labour law , The minimum wages are to be maintained by all industries. You can not lower wages just like that.

3. 80 % jobs are reserved for the locals living in the nearby area by the industrial law of the state government.

why did you waste that much time writting the irrelevant stuff ?? gosh !! anyways..listen..

whatever you wrpte does come under the constituion and under law..but why are the Biharis being targeted ?? :tdown:

law says minimum wages must be maintained by all industries...then take action against those inustries who do not follow it..as long as they keep hiring,people will keep working at lower rates.

law says 80% jobs are reserved for locals..then you should have got the jobs..if you havent then ask your Govt., register case against the industries who do not provide the jobs to locals ...ask the thackerays to do it..they can rally against SRK and biharis,but cant register a case ?

land is sold to govt in less price all ov india..not just maharshtra...if u are not hapy, dont sell it ! and after selling you did not get the job...take legal steps against the industries.

..I hope you will read it slowly and try to undrstand..take your time and then reply !

We sell land because we are guaranteed jobs in the industries to be set on our land.

Got it.

Good..if you are guaranteed ,then you should get jobs...even if Biharis are there..you will get the jobs since you sold the land..so why the tension brother ?

why did you waste that much time writting the irrelevant stuff ?? gosh !! anyways..listen..

whatever you wrpte does come under the constituion and under law..but why are the Biharis being targeted ?? :tdown:

law says minimum wages must be maintained by all industries...then take action against those inustries who do not follow it..as long as they keep hiring,people will keep working at lower rates.

law says 80% jobs are reserved for locals..then you should have got the jobs..if you havent then ask your Govt., register case against the industries who do not provide the jobs to locals ...ask the thackerays to do it..they can rally against SRK and biharis,but cant register a case ?

land is sold to govt in less price all ov india..not just maharshtra...if u are not hapy, dont sell it ! and after selling you did not get the job...take legal steps against the industries.

..I hope you will read it slowly and try to undrstand..take your time and then reply !

Good..if you are guaranteed ,then you should get jobs...even if Biharis are there..you will get the jobs since you sold the land..so why the tension brother ?

Thats what the problem is you replied without reading anything.
I am not beating Biharis. I am only demanding that locals should get their jobs which is their right. For that I was called what not.

As far as Biharis being targeted, they do not follow the law. They drive taxis on bogus permits. If you yourself don not follow law then don't cry if others do illegal things to your taxi.

And using your same logic if Biharis are being beaten register a complaint against those who did it. Who is stopping you.

I am not beating Biharis. I am only demanding that locals should get their jobs which is their right. For that I was called what not.

As far as Biharis being targeted, they do not follow the law. They drive taxis on bogus permits. If you yourself don not follow law then don't cry if others do illegal things to your taxi.

And using your same logic if Biharis are being beaten register a complaint against those who did it. Who is stopping you.

Applying the logic..why burn taxis..file a complain about bogus permits...

is it ?? hhmm..your previous few post against jha did not seem so..anyways..if that what you have to say,that loclas should get their right according to the law..then I have nothing to say..I agree.

Are you sure they use bogus permit ? if yes, then please go to the police,if a bihari taxi driver's license is bothering you so much.

ofcourse they should register a case and not follow the acts of Thackerays by beating others...you are right :D

BTW : I am not a Bihari dear,but I dont suppiort regional dadagiri either..for me its one india.:angel:

A very Pakistani standup comedian. Used to appear quite frequently on Indian TV comedy shows until 26/11 mumbai terrorist attacks.
Personally I hate his style of comedy, which is basically filled with swear and dirty words and obscinity.

This is surprising that guys talking about dirty word did u ever take a look comedy circus and did u even hear their jokes which is ten times dirtier then his. Bathakaray Ko saddle ko band kar Irma maro Kay is kutay ki khal nikaal do.

Applying the logic..why burn taxis..file a complain about bogus permits...

Because Lathon ke Bhoot Bantonse Nahi Samzate.

When we catch a thief or a molester, we do not just hand him to police.
We publicly beat the living hell out of him.

Likewise illegal taxi drivers should be ready to hear the song.

MNS had also publicly beaten Marathis who do adultration of petrol, PDS grains, who does faulty road work or irregular power supply and many more.

In fact MNS has beaten up more Marathis than Biharis for their wrong doing. They even beat their own cadres who does anything wrong and that too publicly. I find nothing wrong in that because

Lathon ke Bhoot Bantonse Nahi Mante.

Last edited:
MNS is itslef a terrible comedy on the face of India's richest state! Just like dark side of the Moon.

MNS is itslef a terrible comedy on the face of India's richest state! Just like dark side of the Moon.

when they are going to reform ? They failed to make progress and are stopping others from doing as well

MNS is the only bright spot on the dark political Landscape of India's richest state. Just like the Bright star in the dark sky.

You nutcase. I am talking about the law here. The same law that gives the damn right to Biharis to roam around all over India. The same law gives the right to the local Maharashtrians the first right of employment for the jobs that are created in the state of Maharashtra.

Get this through your thick head. You don't know anything about the law nor about the constitution.

Constitution does not give any tom dick and harry the right of employment at any place of his liking.

Go read the law and the constitution.

Spouting more gibberish. There are job quotas for government jobs where Marathis get a preference - this does not apply to the private sector. I know more about the law and the constitution than a right wing loony yahoo like you. The constitution DOES give any tom, dick and harry the right of employment at any place of his or her liking - unless you are drunk enough to mistake Maharashtra for North Korea. Illiterate buffoon.

Because Lathon ke Bhoot Bantonse Nahi Samzate.

When we catch a thief or a molester, we do not just hand him to police.
We publicly beat the living hell out of him.

Likewise illegal taxi drivers should be ready to hear the song.

MNS had also publicly beaten Marathis who do adultration of petrol, PDS grains, who does faulty road work or irregular power supply and many more.

In fact MNS has beaten up more Marathis than Biharis for their wrong doing. They even beat their own cadres who does anything wrong and that too publicly. I find nothing wrong in that because

Lathon ke Bhoot Bantonse Nahi Mante.

Bogus taxi permits? haha - another lie by the illiterate moron. There have been no additional permits issued in Bombay for years now - which is why private operators like Meru and Mega with their new Renault cars are buying Permits off taxi drivers. MNS is a bright spot - hahahaha. I fail to understand why Raj Thackeray zips around in an Audi - a car manufactured in Germany - when a slew of cars like Skodas, Tatas, Fiats, VW are manufactured/assembled in Maharashtra - by assembly workers who are Maharashtrians - does he think German workmanship is superior to Marathi workmanship? He's taking you for a ride and you are allowing it - stupid mule.

Oh and Bombay is not even physically in Maharashtra - it is an island off mainland Maharashtra. Ethnic language of Bombay is Konkani - since the original inhabitants of this city still speak Konkani - not Marathi. If anything - Marathis are the immigrants here. So if you have so many major issues - pack your bags and go back home - wherever your forefathers emigrated from. I'd even be willing to sponsor the one way ticket.

I'm a marathi and I don't support gundagardi! Simple.

Whatever cause we marathis may have, and we do have our grievances particularly in Mumbai, but gundagardi will not solve it, it will only hurt my nation India.

As an Indian and as a civilised nationalist Marathi who follows Pu La Deshpande, Shivaji Maharaj, Babasaheb Ambedkar, Gokhale, Agarkar, Tilak and Sachin Tendulkar :) - I reject the Gundagardi path of MNS.

I also request my fellow indians not to fight here and show a bit more sympathy to the insecurities faced by the minority marathis of Mumbai.

Back
Top Bottom