What's new

MNS threat to have Shakil Siddiqui removed from TV Show

LOL every Indian is well within his rights to migrate to Mumbai or any other part of India to work and make a living, that is why we are one country isn't it?

Migration is a global phenomenon and happens all round the planet, it's not something that happens in Mumbai only. Migration is good it stimulates economy creates jobs etc

Nobody is stopping any local to take up jobs, if your argument is that somebody from UP/Bihar comes to Mumbai and can land a job or drive a taxi what is stopping somebody local to do the same

44% of migration to Mumbai is from other parts of Maharashtra and only 14% from North India, I hope you have similar hatred for people from Konkan, Ratnagiri, Jalgaon.......etc

If foul mouthing somebody's culture, threatening them, beating them up, stopping them from giving entrance exams is what you think is appropriate, please go back to your school and ask for a refund

Lol. You are so dumb.

The people from konkan, Jalgaon, rest of Maharashtra shed their blood and sacrificed their lives for Mumbai. So they have every right on Mumbai. They pay their taxes to the state government, they vote for the government, they give their land for government. They do not illegally acquire taxi permits like Biharis. Hell, the Biharis even do not get taxi permits. They run taxis on bogus permits. To get the taxi permit you need to know Marathi (Read, Write, Speak), to be the resident of the place for more than 15 years as per the Motor Permits Law. These Biharis are fraudulent. They neither know Marathi nor do they have residence here.

Migration is Global Phenomenon so do the resistance to Migration, you fool.

Every Indian has the right to work anywhere in India so long as it is not against the law.

Employing outsiders in the industries as against the locals is illegal and against the law. 80% of the jobs in industries is for the local only and its by the law.

Running taxis without permits and without knowing Marathi is against the law.

So stop talking gas. You don't know anything about the law and the constitution.

I did not paid any fees for my schools. It was free. It was provided free by state government because the locals paid taxes for the school and they gave their land for free to build the school.

You better go to your school in Bihar if their is any.

You Biharis have screwed your state so badly , I don't need a lecture from a Bihari about beating people and bad mouthing them. Bihar is a cesspool you pseudo- nationalist. Where does this nationalist sentiment goes when employing people in Indian Railways.

:wave:

keep on your intellectual fart to yourself you pseudo-nationalist.

That's because the MNS has been in existence for only a few years. Give them enough time and they'll become butchers. Also don't forget, the MNS consists of basically Shiv Sena lunatics who killed god-knows-how-many during the Bombay riots.

Till then keep your lecture to yourself.

So Narayan Rane, Chagan Bujbal, Sanjay Nirupam all were in shiv sena during munbai riots. By your logic congress also consists of shiv sena lunatics. In addition to that Congress has its own butchers who killed 10000 innocent sikhs in 1984.

How many people had MNS killed?

Till MNS's tally comes anywhere close to congress and bjp, keep your gas near to your nose only.

That's because the MNS has been in existence for only a few years. Give them enough time and they'll become butchers. Also don't forget, the MNS consists of basically Shiv Sena lunatics who killed god-knows-how-many during the Bombay riots.

Narayan Rane was one of the prime accused and yet Congress accepted him.

He is Revenue Minister of Maharashtra.

Its funny how the people are called as Butchers while in Sena/BJP and they all of suden become saints by joining Congress. Such examples are even found in Gujrat.

Not to forget Congress' very own Sajjan Kumar and Jagdish Tytler.

The MNS has very few (not even 10) who were involved in riots. Most of the MNS cadre is fresh meat.

GB

It was him who have made that show famous and after him his style had been copied by Indian comedians including Krishna and his fellow comedian.

Yeah and Aishwarya Rai is Reema of India.

Happy now?

GB

Lol if MNS is party of goons and thugs, then Congress and BJP are parties of nazi Fascist who did genocide. Congress killed 10000 innocent sikhs and BJP 5000 innocent muslims. I would rather vote for MNS than congress or BJP.

hah,and MNS run riot all over mumbai at a time when they even dont have power,i cant even imagine what could b the disaster if they came into power

I totally support the opposition of MNS of migrant blue collar workers from other states.

other sates,damn maharashtra is not some other republic,it is well within the boundry of this nation,and as a constitutional right of every india he can go anywhere to earn his lively hood

The local farmers gave their farm land for peanuts to government to set up industries so that their children can work in these industries instead of slogging as farmers. The state government provided these industries with all the incentives in water, electricity and stamp duties so that the industries could employ local youth. If people from Bihar and UP are going to come thousands of miles and snatch jobs from locals for which the locals provided their beloved land, then do hell with you. We don't want to suffer for the incompetencies of UP and Bihar. Employ your people in your state.

this phenomenon is occurring all over the nation,govt procuring land and setting up industries,maharastra is no exception,just visit any industrial area og gujrat and witness how many marathis r earning there lively hood there

The law of land in Maharashtra is that the 80 % of semi skilled jobs are reserved for locals. Employing people from outside is illegal.

As far as Marathis working in other states is considered, they have no business to be in the jobs which are meant for the locals. The Marathis who are employed for the jobs meant for locals should be removed immediately. The Industry is for the employment of the local people who have sacrificed their land, water, electricity and environment.

go and ask those marathis to quit there job,because they r destroying the earnings of locals,i myself know what could b there reply,so i should bash each and every marathi present in m.p because they r destroying the jobs of my statesmen,is not it,i know u will agree

Your argument is hollow. The problems today we see is because of this indifference towards problems faced by locals in the name of national integration. Take any Example Tamil Nadu, Andhra , Kerala, you will not find any hindi speaking blue collar worker in these states, they only employ locals.

i will say ur nationality is hollow,i am myself a keralite,just visit the city of cochin,kotayam and trivandrum,60% of unskilled workers r coming there from bihar,U.P,assam and orissa,dont unnecessarily brag if u have no knowledge about it

And this phenomenon is global, take for example opposition in Eu countries for migrant labor.

In Spain the Baths don't see an eye to eye to other spanish.

In UK the fight between Scots and english is still there.

This Nation of India belongs to everyone and not just to UP and Biharis. Lol they call it Bihar Railway not Indian Railway.

so this is ur candid explanation for bashing non marathis,and this bal and raj a$$holds were among the people who were in arms against the visiting australian players because of indian bashing in australia,so what was there problem then,or is it any marathi got bashed in aus,what the hell only MNS and shiv sena got the right to bash indians,and how the hell they protested,these craps dont even have the right to point fingers

So as long as you keep on insulting the locals in the name of National Integration, the parties Like MNS, DMK will be there to put forward the problems faced by the locals.

SO keep your National Integartion Crap bullshit to yourself.

if national integration is a paranoia for u i cant say much,so take my middle finger and get lost,and change the indian flag there and post maratha flag,if ur maratha nation have any

MNS is freaking goons, why don't they oppose actors in film and TV industry who are not marathi's, why not industrialists who are not Marathi's. why not IT people from Pune and Mumbai suburbs are target-ted. because the day they do it IT companies will move out the way it has happened in Hyderabad due to telangana row(not at alarming numbers yet) due to lack of variety of Human Resources and threat to existing setup.

Tell me how many % of industries is run by locals maratha manus. The supporters of MNS/SS are nothing but people with huge inferiority complex.

other sates,damn maharashtra is not some other republic,it is well within the boundry of this nation,and as a constitutional right of every india he can go anywhere to earn his lively hood

Then one should stick to lively hood. One should not enter into Gunda Gardi (like most of the bhaiyya rickies).

Candidates from UP/Bihar can come to Mumbai for Railway exams but Marathi's can't apply for railway posts in UP/Bihar.

That's how legally the railway recruitment works.

Many of the railway exam advertisements were not even published in Maharashtra during Lalu's regime as Rail Minister.
every india he can go anywhere to earn his lively hood

In July 2009, activists of the Kannada Protection Force (KPF) in Karnataka stormed into exam centres and disrupted railway recruitment examinations in protest against the appearance of north Indian candidates, especially from Bihar, in large numbers.

hah,and MNS run riot all over mumbai at a time when they even dont have power,i cant even imagine what could b the disaster if they came into power

Under whose protection the MNS was able to do it?

None other than Congress.

GB

Then one should stick to lively hood. One should not enter into Gunda Gardi (like most of the bhaiyya rickies).

Candidates from UP/Bihar can come to Mumbai for Railway exams but Marathi's can't apply for railway posts in UP/Bihar.

Many of the railway exam advertisements were not even published in Maharashtra during Lalu's regime as Rail Minister.

In July 2009, activists of the Kannada Protection Force (KPF) in Karnataka stormed into exam centres and disrupted railway recruitment examinations in protest against the appearance of north Indian candidates, especially from Bihar, in large numbers.

GB

No one should take law of the land in hand, Bihari's or Marathi's.

But if smone does the Goons party should not become police , there is state setup for protection from gundagardi.

No one should take law of the land in hand, Bihari's or Marathi's.

But if smone does the Goons party should not become police , there is state setup for protection from gundagardi.

If the so called state protection was working Mumbai would have been a far better city and nobody would have supported MNS/SS.

GB

If the so called state protection was working Mumbai would have been a far better city and nobody would have supported MNS/SS.

GB

There are problems everywhere in India, what does tht mean we all should start organizations who take law into there hands to make it better or back our democratic institutions.

Look around India and see what cud be the implications if such groups and people get encouragement.

GB

where did you get this impression from..?
anybody from anywhere can apply for any post in India...after that
comes the exam and if a marathi clears it. he has all the freedom to work in BIHAR/UP/KARNATAKA or, TAMILNADU..

but the question is they have to clear the exams..now inability to compete with north-indian students is given another angle ...
then why the hell india doesn't have dual citizenship...

Till then keep your lecture to yourself.

So Narayan Rane, Chagan Bujbal, Sanjay Nirupam all were in shiv sena during munbai riots. By your logic congress also consists of shiv sena lunatics. In addition to that Congress has its own butchers who killed 10000 innocent sikhs in 1984.

How many people had MNS killed?

Till MNS's tally comes anywhere close to congress and bjp, keep your gas near to your nose only.

so we should wait till MNS kills 5000...eh..?

Hate has become the first step to politics..in 50's it was BAL thakray and now RAJ thakray...Goons..
When you dont have an issue ..create one by messing with others..

where did you get this impression from..?
anybody from anywhere can apply for any post in India...after that
comes the exam and if a marathi clears it. he has all the freedom to work in BIHAR/UP/KARNATAKA or, TAMILNADU..

but the question is they have to clear the exams..now inability to compete with north-indian students is given another angle ...
then why the hell india doesn't have dual citizenship...

This was a point I was refraining from raising. this is age of competitiveness and not protectionism.

Why not all the Marathi Leaders/managers in IT companies build there teams using only local resources , reason they are concerned about work being done and deliverable so they concentrate on buliding capable teams rather than local employment.

Back
Top Bottom