What's new

Mitra the "made in India"Robot Greets PM Modi,Ivanka Trump at GES 2017

Need to see the real India, every region every street.

Visit Skyscarapercity's India section then. Also, you didn't answer my question. I am really interested to know how you guys manage your cities over there

Visit Skyscarapercity's India section then. Also, you didn't answer my question. I am really interested to know how you guys manage your cities over there
I do not want to view fancy photos.
I want to navigate the real city like how we can use baidu/qq map street view or how in the west people can use google street view.

If you don’t have it, alternatively you can provide 720 degree photos of cities of different levels.

What question?

I do not want to view fancy photos.
I want to navigate the real city like how we can use baidu/qq map street view or how in the west people can use google street view.

If you don’t have it, alternatively you can provide 720 degree photos of cities of different levels.

What question?

How are cities governed in China, what's the governance structure there for cities?

Looks like you surely don't have a job......Don't worry, With progress of you country 200 million youth surely will have something...things are not that bad with your country's unemployment rate

https://tradingeconomics.com/india/unemployment-rate

LOL...... I have uploaded my invitation card to the event and the pictures I have taken when I was sitting in the audience. :lol:

I suggest you worry about your future, not mine.

Attachments

• IMG-20171204-WA0000[1].jpg
    IMG-20171204-WA0000[1].jpg
    347 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG-20171204-WA0001[1].jpg
    IMG-20171204-WA0001[1].jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG-20171204-WA0003[1].jpg
    IMG-20171204-WA0003[1].jpg
    74 KB · Views: 17

Back
Top Bottom