What's new

Mitra the "made in India"Robot Greets PM Modi,Ivanka Trump at GES 2017

@punit
With the largest slum population in the world at 180 million i.e 76 million more than China's
Isn't it obvious:
spahk5.jpg

http://mirror.unhabitat.org/pmss/getElectronicVersion.aspx?nr=3387&alt=1

If its not CPEC related its not of economic significance for some members here
Syama, have you been to China? Do you know how our 'slums' look like? It could be equi. to your 'middle class' housing. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Syama, have you been to China? Do you know how our 'slums' look like? It could be equi. to your 'middle class' housing. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You should ask UN people who published this report to visit China

I am sure they will certify Chinese slum > any other slum in the universe, because pdf Chinese entitled to feel so and their delicate egos groomed over years will be shattered.

I am sure they will certify Chinese slum > any other slum in the universe, because pdf Chinese entitled to feel so and their delicate egos groomed over years will be shattered.
Syama, I have been to 4 cities in India and the conditions I see there are African level poverty. You should visit our 'slums' and see for yourself and compare. :enjoy:

The UN guys depend on our statistics, we are the ones classifying what are slums. Understand. By our standards, India would be 99% slum. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Syama, do you think the UN guys go conducts the census across China with 1.3 bil population? They depend on Chinese statistics submitted to them. The same for India, do you believe only such small percentage of India are slummy? Or maybe you have never been out of India? Just use some common sense, if 50% of Indians defecate in the open, how can your slum population be only 100 million? So your non-slum areas do not have toilets and sewerage? Even your modern Bangalore does not have piped water supply, the hotel I stayed actually has truck delivering ground water. Hell even crappy 4th tier cities in China has piped water.

Syama, I have been to 4 cities in India and the conditions I see there are African level poverty. You should visit our 'slums' and see for yourself and compare. :enjoy:

The UN guys depend on our statistics, we are the ones classifying what are slums. Understand. By our standards, India would be 99% slum. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
You should show this post to UN staff that prepared the report, put your smiley in it as well, it will make your case stronger.

I am sure pdf Chinese posts will not be ignored by UN personnel as delusional lunatics nutjobs, but rather seen equivalent of academic experts.

Last edited:

india’s richest city is worse than cities in China’s poorest province.

You should show this post to UN staff that prepared the report, put your smiley in it as well, it will make your case stronger.

I am sure pdf Chinese posts will not be ignored by UN personnel as delusional lunatics nutjobs, but rather seen equivalent of academic experts.
@Bussard Ramjet is that another defensive mode as you mentioned yersrerday?

He knows the truth, but in PDF he chose to defend by ignoring the truth and resorting to false narratives.

@Bussard Ramjet mentioend about ineffective defensiveness among PDF RSSers

Tell that to UN staff, why are you telling me

Its the UN which decided China has the lowest slum population in the world, not me.

or Maybe China should use its hyperpower influence and declare all UN data to be fake, even though it would actually mean all Chinese Govt data is fake, as these reports are complied from Govt sources

He knows the truth, but in PDF he chose to defend by ignoring the truth and resorting to false narratives.

@Bussard Ramjet mentioend about defensiveness among PDF RSSers

Very childish 82 bahaviours
No point arguing, I think Buss is the only sane one. They like to ignore the reality and live in a different fantasy.

No point arguing, I think Buss is the only sane one. They like to ignore the reality and live in a different fantasy.
Yes, totally.
U can’t argue with people living in slums who have no reasoning.
Their living standards and living environments are way worse than cities in China’s poorest province.

I quit arguing with those RSSers.
It’s impossible for people with reasoning to argue with people without reasoning.

Syama, do you think the UN guys go conducts the census across China with 1.3 bil population? They depend on Chinese statistics submitted to them. The same for India, do you believe only such small percentage of India are slummy? Or maybe you have never been out of India? Just use some common sense, if 50% of Indians defecate in the open, how can your slum population be only 100 million? So your non-slum areas do not have toilets and sewerage? Even your modern Bangalore does not have piped water supply, the hotel I stayed actually has truck delivering ground water. Hell even crappy 4th tier cities in China has piped water.

He should go out of his slum to the see the world.

What a nonsense claim! is this better than their middle class?
polluted-water-has-been-linked-to-many-communicable-and-dangerous-diseases-many-of-them-deadly-or-chronic-polluted-drinking-water-has-been-reported-to-be-the-cause-of-at-least-14-of-all-digestive-cancers-in-china.jpg

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fgallery%2Fpollution-in-china%2Ftrash-picking.jpg

image.jpg

MW-CD071_china__MG_20140512005707.jpg

ce79ad50-2687-11e7-a553-18fc4dcb5811_1280x720_233559.jpg

slums-near-dong-guan-sued-china-A76TWT.jpg

The red river in Wenzhou is just one example of the water pollution that has been running rampant in China for years.
the-red-river-in-wenzhou-is-just-one-example-of-the-water-pollution-that-has-been-running-rampant-in-china-for-years.jpg

A child in a polluted reservoir in Pingba, southwest China's Guizhou province, in 2006.REUTERS/China Daily
More than half of China's population doesn't have access to safe drinking water. Almost two-thirds of China's rural population use water contaminated by human and industrial waste.
A child drinking water near a stream in Fuyuan county, Yunnan province, in 2009.REUTERS/Stringer

China is home to 20% of the world's population and contains about 7% of the world's freshwater.
china-is-home-to-20-of-the-worlds-population-and-contains-about-7-of-the-worlds-freshwater.jpg

A villager with two bottles of water, one from a white polluted stream and the other with normal mineral water, in the Dongchuan district of Kunming, Yunnan province, in 2013.Stringer/Reuters
Source: The New York Times

Pollution of the water and air has short- and far-reaching effects. The pollution is so bad that it even affects the animals in the water. Fish, an important source of food for many, are also at risk.
pollution-of-the-water-and-air-has-short-and-far-reaching-effects-the-pollution-is-so-bad-that-it-even-affects-the-animals-in-the-water-fish-an-important-source-of-food-for-many-are-also-at-risk.jpg

Workers cleaning up dead fish on the banks of the polluted Fuhe river in Wuhan, Hubei province, in 2013.Stinger/Reuters
Environmentalist Ma Jun told Voice of America: "I think the next 20 years will be quite critical. The government needs to make efforts to reduce pollution to provide a safe and healthy environment for this generation."
environmentalist-ma-jun-told-voice-of-america-i-think-the-next-20-years-will-be-quite-critical-the-government-needs-to-make-efforts-to-reduce-pollution-to-provide-a-safe-and-healthy-environment-for-this-generation.jpg

China's economy is the second largest in the world, and it's getting larger. With that growth comes more factories, where most of the pollution comes from.
chinas-economy-is-the-second-largest-in-the-world-and-its-getting-larger-with-that-growth-comes-more-factories-where-most-of-the-pollution-comes-from.jpg

Villagers washing clothes in the garbage-filled Shenling River, in Yuexi county, Anhui province, in 2015.William Hong/Reuters
With that increase in industrialization comes pollution both in the form of runoff or contamination, but also in major accidents, such as large leaks or spills. Here, workers try to clean up after an oil spill in Dalian Port, Liaoning province, in 2010.
with-that-increase-in-industrialization-comes-pollution-both-in-the-form-of-runoff-or-contamination-but-also-in-major-accidents-such-as-large-leaks-or-spills-here-workers-try-to-clean-up-after-an-oil-spill-in-dalian-port-liaoning-province-in-2010.jpg

In 2015, the Chinese Ministry of Environmental Protection issued a report that said two-thirds of groundwater and one-third of surface water was unsafe for human contact.
in-2015-the-chinese-ministry-of-environmental-protection-issued-a-report-that-said-two-thirds-of-groundwater-and-one-third-of-surface-water-was-unsafe-for-human-contact.jpg

A fisherman in Chaohu Lake, covered in blue-green algae, in Chaohu city, Anhui province, in 2013.REUTERS/China Daily
Source: IB Times

A report from 2007 indicated that 278 of China’s roughly 600 cities do not have any sewage treatment facilities.
a-report-from-2007-indicated-that-278-of-chinas-roughly-600-cities-do-not-have-any-sewage-treatment-facilities.jpg

the-yellow-river-and-the-yangtze-river-are-the-water-sources-that-have-been-affected-the-most-which-is-a-huge-problem-because-they-are-chinas-two-major-rivers-flowing-consistently-from-east-to-west.jpg
all fake, China has no slums according pdf Chinese.

What a nonsense claim! is this better than their middle class?
polluted-water-has-been-linked-to-many-communicable-and-dangerous-diseases-many-of-them-deadly-or-chronic-polluted-drinking-water-has-been-reported-to-be-the-cause-of-at-least-14-of-all-digestive-cancers-in-china.jpg

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fgallery%2Fpollution-in-china%2Ftrash-picking.jpg

image.jpg

MW-CD071_china__MG_20140512005707.jpg

ce79ad50-2687-11e7-a553-18fc4dcb5811_1280x720_233559.jpg

slums-near-dong-guan-sued-china-A76TWT.jpg

The red river in Wenzhou is just one example of the water pollution that has been running rampant in China for years.
the-red-river-in-wenzhou-is-just-one-example-of-the-water-pollution-that-has-been-running-rampant-in-china-for-years.jpg

A child in a polluted reservoir in Pingba, southwest China's Guizhou province, in 2006.REUTERS/China Daily
More than half of China's population doesn't have access to safe drinking water. Almost two-thirds of China's rural population use water contaminated by human and industrial waste.
A child drinking water near a stream in Fuyuan county, Yunnan province, in 2009.REUTERS/Stringer

China is home to 20% of the world's population and contains about 7% of the world's freshwater.
china-is-home-to-20-of-the-worlds-population-and-contains-about-7-of-the-worlds-freshwater.jpg

A villager with two bottles of water, one from a white polluted stream and the other with normal mineral water, in the Dongchuan district of Kunming, Yunnan province, in 2013.Stringer/Reuters
Source: The New York Times

Pollution of the water and air has short- and far-reaching effects. The pollution is so bad that it even affects the animals in the water. Fish, an important source of food for many, are also at risk.
pollution-of-the-water-and-air-has-short-and-far-reaching-effects-the-pollution-is-so-bad-that-it-even-affects-the-animals-in-the-water-fish-an-important-source-of-food-for-many-are-also-at-risk.jpg

Workers cleaning up dead fish on the banks of the polluted Fuhe river in Wuhan, Hubei province, in 2013.Stinger/Reuters
Environmentalist Ma Jun told Voice of America: "I think the next 20 years will be quite critical. The government needs to make efforts to reduce pollution to provide a safe and healthy environment for this generation."
environmentalist-ma-jun-told-voice-of-america-i-think-the-next-20-years-will-be-quite-critical-the-government-needs-to-make-efforts-to-reduce-pollution-to-provide-a-safe-and-healthy-environment-for-this-generation.jpg

China's economy is the second largest in the world, and it's getting larger. With that growth comes more factories, where most of the pollution comes from.
chinas-economy-is-the-second-largest-in-the-world-and-its-getting-larger-with-that-growth-comes-more-factories-where-most-of-the-pollution-comes-from.jpg

Villagers washing clothes in the garbage-filled Shenling River, in Yuexi county, Anhui province, in 2015.William Hong/Reuters
With that increase in industrialization comes pollution both in the form of runoff or contamination, but also in major accidents, such as large leaks or spills. Here, workers try to clean up after an oil spill in Dalian Port, Liaoning province, in 2010.
with-that-increase-in-industrialization-comes-pollution-both-in-the-form-of-runoff-or-contamination-but-also-in-major-accidents-such-as-large-leaks-or-spills-here-workers-try-to-clean-up-after-an-oil-spill-in-dalian-port-liaoning-province-in-2010.jpg

In 2015, the Chinese Ministry of Environmental Protection issued a report that said two-thirds of groundwater and one-third of surface water was unsafe for human contact.
in-2015-the-chinese-ministry-of-environmental-protection-issued-a-report-that-said-two-thirds-of-groundwater-and-one-third-of-surface-water-was-unsafe-for-human-contact.jpg

A fisherman in Chaohu Lake, covered in blue-green algae, in Chaohu city, Anhui province, in 2013.REUTERS/China Daily
Source: IB Times

A report from 2007 indicated that 278 of China’s roughly 600 cities do not have any sewage treatment facilities.
a-report-from-2007-indicated-that-278-of-chinas-roughly-600-cities-do-not-have-any-sewage-treatment-facilities.jpg

the-yellow-river-and-the-yangtze-river-are-the-water-sources-that-have-been-affected-the-most-which-is-a-huge-problem-because-they-are-chinas-two-major-rivers-flowing-consistently-from-east-to-west.jpg
Calm down Mr. T. Check your pics, you see those new housing behind? That's clearly a landfill cleared for development, and who says China do not have poor people. You are trying really hard to prove we are worse than India. The rest of the pollution are due to nutrient pollution and solid waste pollution, realize the water is clear. Both problems are currently being addressed by China through investment in solid waste incinerators and sewerage treatment plant. And what about the guy in the swim suit, do you know what he is doing, that's a guy collecting lotust roots, they grow it in muddy ponds, that's pollution to you?

134649270_14429252054471n.jpg

You want me to show you the Banglalore?

bellandur-lake-759.jpg

bluru-fire_650x400_61487319177.jpg

Foaming lakes on fire. :enjoy:. You want to equate algae lakes to that?

Calm down Mr. T. Check your pics, you see those new housing behind? That's clearly a landfill cleared for development, and who says China do not have poor people. You are trying really hard to prove we are worse than India. The rest of the pollution are due to nutrient pollution and solid waste pollution, realize the water is clear. Both problems are currently being addressed by China through investment in solid waste incinerators and sewerage treatment plant. And what about the guy in the swim suit, do you know what he is doing, that's a guy collecting lotust roots, they grow it in muddy ponds, that's pollution to you?

134649270_14429252054471n.jpg

You want me to show you the Banglalore?

bellandur-lake-759.jpg

bluru-fire_650x400_61487319177.jpg

Foaming lakes on fire. :enjoy:. You want to equate algae lakes to that?
They just want to ignore the fact their richest city is worse than cities in China’s poorest province.

Can these PDFers even afford running A/C in their suffocating Indian summer?

it is insult to cause such low quality toy a robort .it shows level of indian ignorance and backwardness from rest of world

it is insult to call such low quality toy a robort .it shows level of indian ignorance and backwardness from rest of world

We get India is under 3 trillion GDP, 4 x smaller than you. I'll even give you they are still a poor nation. BUT-Can you tell us why you the 2nd largest GDP are a slum hellhole still? Why you have the highest number of slums, in absolute numbers, in the world then? Why not compare your self to people of your economic size?
Hukou system

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hukou_system

Its discriminates a rural Chinese from an urban Chinese in case of housing

Leaving slums or being homeless as the only option for rural Chinese seeking a better life in Chinese cities

Back
Top Bottom