What's new

Mission BrahMos: How India got the world’s most powerful cruise missile

It's a good post about how powerful Brahmos is. As a creator of Brahmos, Russia choose not to field it as this is a waterdown or export version of their own missile. How is a waterdown missile the world's most powerful is beyond me.
Did using of Russian Engine of JF-17 make it a Russian plane?

so russia will beg india to buy this world number 1 missle. what a achievment for india.
Nope , Russians and its ego , India controls the Code of the missile and guidance system ;) As per Russian policy it will hurt their ego and it will also show that they are not able to make world class weapons any more.

World most powerful cruise missile good joke grow up
prove that any other missile is also powerful .........

Did using of Russian Engine of JF-17 make it a Russian plane?

Nope , Russians and its ego , India controls the Code of the missile and guidance system ;) As per Russian policy it will hurt their ego and it will also show that they are not able to make world class weapons any more.

prove that any other missile is also powerful .........
ok then, keep entertaining yourself. after all, nobody take your brag seriously.

ok then, keep entertaining yourself. after all, nobody take your brag seriously.
... some old says that you can;t make stupid and understand with intelligent language ... you need to talk that level only......

Didn't you like the engine of JF-17 ? like that Missile only uses Russian engine like JF017 uses and rest in indian ..... now if you want Missile is Russian then u can also say JF-17 also Russian. lol

... some old says that you can;t make stupid and understand with intelligent language ... you need to talk that level only......

Didn't you like the engine of JF-17 ? like that Missile only uses Russian engine like JF017 uses and rest in indian ..... now if you want Missile is Russian then u can also say JF-17 also Russian. lol

So are you saying that this missile is entirely designed by Indians. Indians only bought the engine from Russia. To buy the engine, India and Russia needed to form a joint venture firm?

Give me a break...LOL. Even other Indians would have trouble accepting your flawed logic.

Last edited:
So are you saying that this missile is entirely designed by Indians. Indians only bought the engine from Russia. To buy the engine, India and Russia needed to form a joint venture firm?

Give me a break...LOL. Even other Indians would have trouble accepting your flawed logic.
Lol this is what Morden way of building missiles. This kinda engine is for exclusive purpose only. rHow many countries gives engine for missiles?

Guidance system is designed by India and powered by indian source code. Some people are hard to digest that , specially Chinese.

But do tell how many Anti -Ship missiles, is used as a land attack missile ?

Why didn't Russia developed the same long ago ?

I will request to all Indian member read this at least once... I can understand this is a big page to read...But trust me this is worth reading.
Thanks for the post. Fascinating read.
It saddens me sometimes to see how the Congressias glorify the Nehru family yet have dumped Mr. Narasimha Rao.

Well, first up, it is very likely Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) projects are sabotaged – by politicians and military brass who get kickbacks from defence imports, as well as foreign weapons manufacturers.

At the same time, India’s missile men are a class apart. Because missiles and rockets with a range of over 300 km are not – legally – sold in the international arms bazaar, India’s Integrated Guided Missile Development Programme (IGMDP) was given a free hand. The result was a series of short, medium and long range missiles that today form the core of India’s Strategic Forces Command.

This statement is based on fact. Just imagine an India led by proper leadership, not by some family dynasty who cant count to 10! Realize and digest the facts on what has kept India so backward for so long.

Rahul keeps yapping about land reform but how else do you expect to develop and modernize? Congress Party owns the most land in India! They have a lot to loose!

Prime Minister P.V. Narsimha Rao was one of the jewel in our political arena but sadly he does not get credit like China's Deng Xiaoping

Narasimha Rao is the most underrated PM of our country, thanks to the Gandhi Family. His name is being used only to shift blames of all failures from the family members to him.

I thought I would start with a mention on the times he led India.

Rajiv Gandhi was assassinated, Soviet Union - India's biggest foreign ally had disintegrated,Punjab was in a boil,trade unions crippled economy with frequent strikes and India was looking at a credit default in a matter of weeks.

Times were tumultuous; result of failure would have meant bankruptcy and chaos. He provided us with a leadership which not only saved us from a crisis but rebuilt our national confidence and paved a way for future growth.

He had his share of failures as well, but in a full assessment he must be acknowledged as a great Turnaround leader who with multiple task-oriented initiatives,as exhaustively covered in earlier answers,achieved outstanding

so russia will beg india to buy this world number 1 missle. what a achievment for india.

No they will buy the same missile under DF XX nomenclature once you reverse engineer it.

These chinese trolls are the biggest menace in pdf.

On topic: PVN Rao was the best PM to come from Congress so far, unfortunately his success as a PM made him a threat to the dynasty, that's why he was maligned and sidelined completely.

These chinese trolls are the biggest menace in pdf.

On topic: PVN Rao was the best PM to come from Congress so far, unfortunately his success as a PM made him a threat to the dynasty, that's why he was maligned and sidelined completely.

Agree on both the counts. ;)

As they say: when it rains, it pours.

Same is the case with the stupidity of some of these Chinese trolls though there are some excellent Chinese members.

Oh no Indian world best Bra MOLE, Russian best missile Indian paint jobs. Indian selling this to Vietcong, Vietcong said no thanks because Russian will have world best missile for them. LMAO

Another chinese troll !!

Back
Top Bottom